sufferedsince 68
Greenskin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread   Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:31 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
Even though I forecast an Argyle win, i had an awful feeling about this game today. Jesus it is bad though and i'm really starting to fear for the rest of the season -Home park is not going to be an easy place to be between now and May, with people just waiting to turn on the manager and team. I don't like turning on managers and i'm far from convinced that the management level is where the blame lies but Shez has seemingly lost the support of a big section of the fanbase and that is never a good sign.I don't think he will be sacked and ironically Argyle are actually no worse off in terms of the play off positions now than at 1500hrs but it really is a tough job to see where the next win is coming from. Another very concerning aspect is that Argyle's pre Christmas water tight defence is unravelling to the extent of leaking 3 goals to the bottom of the league team. Desperate times indeed.

Imagine what it'll be like when we get mullered by 3 clear goals at excreta in a few weeks!
Jimmy will still get a one hour minimum round of applause from Nool and the rest of the flying throbber bus crew.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread   Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:40 pm

He'll be carried to and from the black pasty like a Polynesian Prince regardless of the result.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread   Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 5:42 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
He'll be carried to and from the black pasty like a Polynesian Prince regardless of the result.

Quality bhey, the speccy messiah!lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread   Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 6:55 pm

Les Miserable wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
jabba the gut ecfc

PostSubject: Re: Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread   Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:40 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
Imagine what it'll be like when we get mullered by 3 clear goals at excreta in a few weeks!

Given that we let in at least two goals a game, with at least one of those goals gift-wrapped, the only way that's going to happen is if we win 5-2 or something.

Stuff that good never happens to me unless an arrest is involved somewhere down the line, so I think you're pretty safe.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread   Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:46 pm

All very parochial. Banana bus? Black pasty bus,.

Window lickers more like.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread   Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 7:46 pm

All very parochial. Banana bus? Black pasty bus,.

Window lickers more like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread   Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Monkey hangers v Must win last chance salooners match thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3