The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Split Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Split Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Split Thread   Split Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:50 am

greenjock wrote:
GibGreen wrote:
Dammit, I was out last night and missed it all!

Don't worry GibGreen, I no longer mind repeating everything that was posted and removed last night because a Pasoti mod was crying about being scared. The main point was an e-mail that had been sent to me by a Pasoti mod, which differed in content from what he was prepared to admit on Pasoti. While he was blubbering to the ATD mods about being scared and I was talking to our mods about helping him out because I wished him no harm, someone tried to access my hotmail account, wonder what they were looking for? A taxi number? So when I e-mailed the Pasoti mods to say about it, I expected at least a repsonse from them, even just to confirm that nobody there would abuse the information they had on Pasoti account holders, or former account holders, but 8 hours later I have had no reply from them whatsoever, so if you want any details about last night, the contents of the e-mail, or the blubbering Pasoti mod who all of a sudden wanted help from this site, just let me know.

Well, one good thing to come out of the events is another small jump in membership, plus the most ever users on line last night.

Good for ATD that word is getting out that there is a place for unstifled debate where people are free to read both sides and are free to make their points.

There's always an alternative view to every debate (it's not a debate otherwise is it!?), and I for one am glad of the opportunity to read and digest the 'alternate' viewpoints.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Split Thread   Split Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:58 am

Spot on from GibGreen in my opinion

Though unpleasant, I think last night's actions could provide a turning point for both sites. The undercurrent of confusion around certain modding practices on pasoti reared its head last night and hopefully it might lead to a positive change in approach from the guys over there. As for us lot over here, a jump in new users is always welcomed and I look forward to even more healthy debate
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Split Thread   Split Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:21 am

I hope it does too. This site came out of it better than the other in my view, by some way. It maybe opened a few Pasoti posters eyes to the fact that their "idols" are not quite what they might have thought and of course it was excellent publicity for this site which seems to be going from strength to strength thanks to the two "idols" mainly. This site has done a big favour it would appear to someone following the Wrathallgate cover up which did happen it seems as most suspected all along. I hope this will see a less belligerent and vindictive approach from some on Pasoti now. Last night also I think showed our Club President cannot play the President and the superfan as separate roles, they are inextricably linked and he needs to back off from getting involved in every debate and discussion amonst fans or it will all end in tears as many forecast some time ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Split Thread   Split Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:43 pm

Nicely put Swampy.
Back to top Go down
hmdr

PostSubject: Re: Split Thread   Split Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:08 pm

swampy wrote:
I hope it does too. This site came out of it better than the other in my view, by some way. It maybe opened a few Pasoti posters eyes to the fact that their "idols" are not quite what they might have thought and of course it was excellent publicity for this site which seems to be going from strength to strength thanks to the two "idols" mainly. This site has done a big favour it would appear to someone following the Wrathallgate cover up which did happen it seems as most suspected all along. I hope this will see a less belligerent and vindictive approach from some on Pasoti now. Last night also I think showed our Club President cannot play the President and the superfan as separate roles, they are inextricably linked and he needs to back off from getting involved in every debate and discussion amonst fans or it will all end in tears as many forecast some time ago.

Swampy
Good account of what went on last night,Brent should remove Webb from being president of the club immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Split Thread   Split Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Split Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2