Greenskin
sufferedsince 68
Czarcasm
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Tyler Harvey to Forest? Empty
PostSubject: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(I'll put the humble pie in the oven for Uber-Cock-Knobend Xisle) clown

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:16 pm

Czarcasm wrote:

Uber-Cock:cheers:cheers
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:20 pm

I wouldn't read too much into it personally. In the past quite a few Argyle players have trained at Premier clubs but weren't taken on by them, notably Wotton at Sheffield Wednesday, Bastow at Derby and Summerfield at Chelsea. Can't see what Tyler [ cheers ] has really done to justify a permanent move at this stage of his career but stranger things have happened I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:26 pm

Greenskin wrote:
I wouldn't read too much into it personally. In the past quite a few Argyle players have trained at Premier clubs but weren't taken on by them, notably Wotton at Sheffield Wednesday, Bastow at Derby and Summerfield at Chelsea. Can't see what Tyler [ cheers ] has really done to justify a permanent move at this stage of his career but stranger things have happened I suppose.

Foreshore yeah. I just found it rather amusing to have the story confirmed after xisle had dismissed it in his usual style. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:27 pm

Greenskin wrote:

Tyler is young with a bit of footballing talent, the exact opposite of Xthrobber the Knobber and fvckwits like him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:32 pm

He was rumoured some weeks ago to be after a loan move away in January.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 9:46 pm

What's he ever done ?!!

Question
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:40 pm

I find this strange as Harvey struggles to perform consistently too attract big clubs
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:40 am

It just seems like someone at Forest believed the lad had potential. He hasn't set the world alight here but he was given a relatively decent contract, so there must have been signs early doors that he was a potential star. Let's be honest if there's a sniff of a fee to be had, Brent will be packing Tyler's boots and kit away pretty sharpish.
Back to top Go down
All the Presidents Men

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 11:33 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Foreshore yeah. I just found it rather amusing to have the story confirmed after xisle had dismissed it in his usual style. Very Happy

What's that then, style over substance?

Or uncle lip wobbling speccy's mouthpiece spouting more hot air to go along with the trust, transparency, honesty, openness, financial responsibility blah blah blah.....he so loves to lecture about....only he doesn't now because that train has left the station a long time ago......choo choo
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 5:01 pm

It seems that at least one football club realise that just because someone isn't the complete package at 19 and a half doesn't mean they're worth writing off. More than some at Argyle seem to.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Transfer embargo for Forest.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:09 pm

spowell92 wrote:

Not quite right, they are banned from buying anyone, Freebies and loans are fine, if this is true you wont get a penny for him
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? EmptyTue Dec 16, 2014 8:25 pm

Motorservices wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

Not quite right, they are banned from buying anyone, Freebies and loans are fine, if this is true you wont get a penny for him

He's under contract so they'll have to wait till that's up to agree a freebie (even then, due to his age they'd have to pay some kind of compensation?). I believe swaps are allowed, so we'd be able to get an immediate replacement if they're that keen to get him and Sheridan thinks they've got a greater addition to our squad. Also, hopefully the one in one out rule that these embargo'd clubs are under helps us turn O'Connor's loan into a permanent switch.

Funnily enough, Forest won Sky Bet's £250,000 transfer fund also. They're only allowed to use it to pay loan fees and player wages though.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:21 am

Czarcasm wrote:

lol!

Put it on a low heat though, the comment related to Tyler holding his own at the "bigger, faster, stronger, fitter" level of championship football, I fear your pie may have long since gone off if that (ahem) 'pie in the sky' notion ever came true.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 11:50 am

spowell92 wrote:
Motorservices wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

He's under contract so they'll have to wait till that's up to agree a freebie (even then, due to his age they'd have to pay some kind of compensation?). I believe swaps are allowed, so we'd be able to get an immediate replacement if they're that keen to get him and Sheridan thinks they've got a greater addition to our squad. Also, hopefully the one in one out rule that these embargo'd clubs are under helps us turn O'Connor's loan into a permanent switch.

Funnily enough, Forest won Sky Bet's £250,000 transfer fund also. They're only allowed to use it to pay loan fees and player wages though.

knowing argyle he ll be allowed to leave in exchange for a 38year old with a dodgy knee.

brent worship
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler Harvey to Forest?   Tyler Harvey to Forest? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyler Harvey to Forest?
Page 1 of 1