Czarcasm
Greenskin
Sir Francis Drake
sufferedsince 68
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Captain Wankspasm.... Empty
PostSubject: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:02 pm

...is a total fucktard, and really getting on my tits. That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:13 pm

i agree
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:16 pm

The hardcore avivas love him! but i agree a Master Twat.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:19 pm

Captain Wankspasm.... B7GM0H_IIAEgX8z
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:22 pm

Normally I'd think he's another multi but by all accounts he's real.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:24 pm

Only 71 places off a champions league spot!

Just got my Green and White Herpes tablets!

My son has just vomitted Green and White vomit!

Just ejaculated over my Nick Chadwick bedspread!

:greenrave: :greenrave: :greenrave:

Poor chap seems to have got it real bad. Not as bad as that Pompey twot I suppose but bad enough, harmless though really. See he lives at High Bickington- Libbaton golf course is situated there, I must keep a look out next time I play there. pale

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:42 pm

To put it bluntly - and I wouldn't wish to mock him for it, but the guy is clearly 'Special Needs'.

There is no other explanation for a fella in his 40's who has the online persona of a 12 yr old.

For that reason I think he oughta maybe be cut some slack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:51 pm

Whoa the 40 year old virgin is happily married with kids apparently.

Not the sort of guy I would like to have a pint with mind .

Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:53 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Whoa the 40 year old virgin is happily married with kids apparently.

Not the sort of guy I would like to have a pint with mind .

Even the Undateable can find love sometimes... I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:54 pm

In fact was it not X Isle who came up with that term ?

Ha shit..at least he brings something to the party apart from arguing in favor of our shit dark green.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:56 pm

Captain Wankspasm.... Th?id=HN.608045409642745839&pid=15
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:57 pm

Greenskin wrote:

:greenrave:  :greenrave:  :greenrave:

Poor chap seems to have got it real bad. Not as bad as that Pompey twot I suppose but bad enough, harmless though really. See he lives at High Bickington- Libbaton golf course is situated there, I must keep a look out next time I play there. pale

You mean that mr pompey bloke with the hat and bell? if so i've meet him a few times and he is no where near as demented as captain wankspasm even with the tatts and name.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:10 pm

Angry wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

You mean that mr pompey bloke with the hat and bell? if so i've meet him a few times and he is no where near as demented as captain wankspasm even with the tatts and name.

Have you met the Argyle chap? May be quite normal in his everyday life, i think John Pompey Westwood or whatever his name is works in a bookshop. I did read somewhere though that he can be a bit of a shit stirrer when he's had a few drinks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:14 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenskin wrote:

Have you met the Argyle chap? May be quite normal in his everyday life, i think John Pompey Westwood or whatever his name is works in a bookshop. I did read somewhere though that he can be a bit of a shit stirrer when he's had a few drinks.

no tesco worker is normal

Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 10:29 pm

He's a harmless idiot. Let him have his fun.

Incidentally, people have been called far less than 'Captain Wankspasm' on here, Twitter and elsewhere, and found they couldn't login to Pasoti as a result. I wonder if X-Isle will get away with it?
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:47 am

Greenskin wrote:
i think John Pompey Westwood or whatever his name is works in a bookshop.

He doesn't work in a book shop, he owns it, so I guess he does both really.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:01 am

Some very poor taste comments here really- can you imagine his family reading this thread? No wonder this place gets a bad name at times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 5:35 am

i'll ask his brother when i bump into him in Tivvy ( who is a great chap,NORMAL ) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 6:32 am

GreenSam wrote:
Some very poor taste comments here really- can you imagine his family reading this thread? No wonder this place gets a bad name at times.

laugh Anyone reading pisspotty these days would think all Argo fans are bucket rattling, childlike village idiots, with a penchant for a photo shoot.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:00 am

GreenSam wrote:

On ATD the truth will out, however painful...................the bloke is a trolling turdburglar jocolor
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:10 am

GreenSam wrote:

Must admit I felt a bit guilty about my post last night, so if any offence was caused to the chap and his family then due apologies are offered-it was only meant to be a light hearted parody of his PASOTI posts. No crime in being obsessionally enthusiastic about a subject, forms part of the character of the English eccentric. Mind you, this isn't the only site which indulges in a bit of character assassination from time to time.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 10:33 am

Whilst the captain harmlessly spasms in his untied colours of Argyle bedroom, we have a an owner that needs a careful eye kept on him and the very quiet sooper fans who are quietly plotting to keep their masters in power, leave the captain to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:14 am

Iggy wrote:
Whilst the captain harmlessly spasms in his untied colours of Argyle bedroom, we have a an owner that needs a careful eye kept on him and the very quiet sooper fans who are quietly plotting to keep their masters in power, leave the captain to it.

Its the captain and other child like posters on there give the impression that aiming low as a club is progress, being in debt is nothing, not aiming high in the league is not important and hhp is going to happen..... aslong as we play in stripes...

the club doesnt need fans like that.

Last edited by Angry on Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:29 am

How nice is the edit feature.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:37 pm

Greenskin wrote:
GreenSam wrote:

Must admit I felt a bit guilty about my post last night, so if any offence was caused to the chap and his family then due apologies are offered-it was only meant to be a light hearted parody of his PASOTI posts. No crime in being obsessionally enthusiastic about a subject, forms part of the character of the English eccentric. Mind you, this isn't the only site which indulges in a bit of character assassination from time to time.....
That's all true enough- I didn't think your post was the worst by half in all fairness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Wankspasm....   Captain Wankspasm.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain Wankspasm....
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next