PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 5:50 pm

Sounds like somebody big and bossy
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:11 pm

greengenes wrote:
What a weird thread .

So you thought you'ld join in then GG jocolor
We all know sometimes people play games on internet forums, you have the most prolific one of all over accross the road. And, sadly, I would guess his attitude over the years has spawned a whole host of people who have responded to him.
Still, no problem, it's been dealt with, nobody has been banned, and life goes on.

I wonder if Mr webb is posting today as Mr President or Mr webb, ultra supporter.
What a poor show yesterday from the Devonport Chris, don't you think ? Torquay outsung us throughout the game. I've never known that before, ever... I was impressed with them
The ultra thing is a load of eyewash. opening Blocks17/18 would do far more for the atmosphere, but that doesn't suit our new owner that doesn't like THAT sort of atmosphere and wants to reduce the bills that help keep fans safe when they're queueing to get in, and when they're inside.
Yet he and the born again family man thinks young kids, scarves and flags is the way to go. Naive subbuteo thinking. It won't work, unless Pilgrim Pete gets a bigger sweet allowance.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:15 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
greengenes wrote:
What a weird thread .

We all know sometimes people play games on internet forums, you have the most prolific one of all over accross the road. And, sadly, I would guess his attitude over the years has spawned a whole host of people who have responded to him.
Still, no problem, it's been dealt with, nobody has been banned, and life goes on.

I wonder if Mr webb is posting today as Mr President or Mr webb, ultra supporter.
What a poor show yesterday from the Devonport. Torquay outsung us throughout the game. I've never known that before, ever. The ultra thing is a load of eyewash. opening Blocks17/18 would do far more for the atmosphere, but that doesn't suit our new owner that doesn't like THAT sort of atmosphere.
Yet he and the born again family man thinks young kids, scarves and flags is the way to go. Naive subbuteo thinking. It won't work, unless Pilgrim Pete gets a bigger sweet allowance.

Do you know who started this thread ?
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:17 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
greengenes wrote:
What a weird thread .

What a poor show yesterday from the Devonport Chris, don't you think ? Torquay outsung us throughout the game. I've never known that before, ever... I was impressed with them
The ultra thing is a load of eyewash. opening Blocks17/18 would do far more for the atmosphere, but that doesn't suit our new owner that doesn't like THAT sort of atmosphere and doesn't want to reduce the bills that keep fans safe when they're queueing to get in, and when they're inside.

It truly is Roy of the Rovers stuff

IE: Dream Land
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:22 pm

I can reveal the name of the thread starter A. Tosser
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:32 pm

Having multiple accounts on football forums, yet being a moderator on one himself and banning people for the very same thing. Lying on a football forum about why people are banned, and then changing his mind about the reason people are banned, yet allowing the exact same thing to be posted later and saying what fun it is. Calling people scum for doing the exact same things he does himself on football forums.

Pasoti nothing to do with you though is it? You just post on there as the President of PAFC. But as a Union man I would have thought that ALL injustices and wrongdoing would not be the sort of thing you would expect of your friends, especially friends who find themselves in a position of some power on a football forum where you post as yourself, a football fan, and also as the President of PAFC. A football forum that apparently James Brent the owner of PAFC reads.

You yourself told many people after the Tony Wrathall episode that you had no idea who had invited Tony Wrathall, after you had come in for some critcism when he was a wined and dined, by staff who had gone through unbelievably hard times due to the actions of a board he was part of, guest at a match and was even part of the guard of honour on the unpaid for Home Park pitch, and not long before you had posted a topic on Pasoti saying how James Brent had pretty much exonerated Wrathall from the blame behind the collapse of Argyle, and you were willing to give him your ticket for that match and buy him a pint, and yet your very good friend Ian Newell certainly knew who had invited him as he sent me the details in a message calling the sponsor a c**t. Ian obviously decided not to give this information to his really good friend, but to share it with a total stranger!

None of this relevant? Well when Pasoti is used as a vehicle by the Club President, The Argyle Trust and Greens Taverners amongst others, as well as being the "unofficial" Argyle fans forum, I for one think it is relevant. Especially with the elections just around the corner, because you never know who may be a candidate for these vitally important elections, and who might not want a representative who might behave in such a way.

Of course far be it from little old me to tell you who the Club President should be close friends with, but again it might be interesting for it to be common knowledge to the people who might want to vote in any elections.

So when you want to come on here posting about strange or odd behaviour, maybe you want to speak to your friends first Chris.
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:41 pm

To be serious (and I suspect A Tosser is actually his name) I think I would like his/her name shared publicly - or at least the name most often used on here or on pasoti. I can't see any reason that multiple-user names would be allowed. If s/he gets up to that sort of game then s/he loses all rights to anonymity. All it has made me do is trust nobody and that's a ridiculous way to go on - and I assume that was the intention.

Clearly fingers are being pointed at Mr Newell. To allow that to continue if it wasn't him is massively vindictive. I don't know why Chris Webb has automatically come in for aggression. If it wasn't him or his nearest and dearest that is also unreasonable. It may be an Exewebber with something to pay off for Mr Newell. It may be someone on here who wishes to stir up aggro between ATD & pasoti as it was all getting a little too cosy. As I said, to start to mistrust everyone is a ridiculous way to go. It may even be me - double bluffs are a particular speciality of mine.

The more I think about it, the more I want to know who it was or at least, as I said, their normal ATD name. Someone please convince me I'm wrong......
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:46 pm

wow
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:47 pm

I don't know who it is. I didn't think it was Ian and have since been personally assured it wasn't him.

I also don't think it's a Greek or a Gull. My personal belief is that it's someone stirring up cack between ATD and Pasoti and at Ian Newell in particular. Also it is someone who was sat at the back of the class during grammar and punctuation lessons.

Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:56 pm

I also don't think it was Ian Newell, but when Chris Webb came on to comment about the odd behaviour, I thought I had to point out that it was no more odd than the behaviour that his good friend Ian Newell has displayed on football forums. You can't have your cake and eat it.
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 6:58 pm

I've got a strange feeling I might just possibly know who it is.

But then I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:06 pm

I don't care but it's fun! lol!
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:15 pm

Mr Webb president sir...

Can I ask you how you feel associating and being friends with somebody who has been outed as a liar, hypocrite and a bully?

On exeweb Ian Newell had posted 10,000+ posts, some of which are disgusting yet if anybody posted even a quarter of what he has on pasoti they would be banned?

Or is it because Pasoti is now the unofficial official forum for PAFC?

Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:20 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Mr Webb president sir...

Can I ask you how you feel associating and being friends with somebody who has been outed as a liar, hypocrite and a bully?

On exeweb Ian Newell had posted 10,000+ posts, some of which are disgusting yet if anybody posted even a quarter of what he has on pasoti they would be banned?

Much more succinctly put than me Yea Man Razz but my sentiments exactly.
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:22 pm

I just thought that maybe if a few more people ask the question we may get a proper answer sometime this year.....
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Yea Man wrote:

Thats more like it I think Yea man.
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:27 pm

odds on getting a straight answer ???
Back to top Go down
Mr President

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Mr Webb president sir...

I have no association whatsoever with Penzance Pirate.
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Mr Webb president sir...

I agree with you.

But that is to reopen old arguments - no mater how well-founded - following on from A Tosser who came on here to stir up anger again by his provocative posturing.

Someone please convince me that I shouldn't want to know who did it and that the one or two who have claimed to know should make that public. Some in the know and some excluded - sound familiar?
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Mr Webb president sir...

Yet a very public one with Ian Newell but as expected you avoided that point very well....
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Mr Webb president sir...

Glad that is cleared up! Laughing

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Mr Webb president sir...

That's bang out of order.
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Peggy wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Mr Webb president sir...

Would you honestly expect anything less though? Pretty shocking stuff from the "club president" but hey he did "save the club while we did nothing" so I suppose we should just sit in silence and bow down to him.

Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Peggy wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Mr Webb president sir...

Indeed it is. As your mate Ian would be quick to point out, that is a libel and unless you can back it up, should be rescinded. There is however, plenty of evidence on here, Exeweb and Pasoti to back up the claim of liar, hypocrite and bully with regard to Mr Newell.

You keep telling us you are better than that Chris, now prove it. And don't come out with some bullshit comment about banter. It's not and wasn't meant to be, and you know it.
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:51 pm

Still haven't heard from Iggy for a while now. Any idea what happened to him?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

peace? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

peace?
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next