Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr President

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:03 pm

swampy wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Chris,

Does the honour of being club President mean anything to you?

If it does, then please start acting like one.

He will be soon Moist. It's almost time to tweet night night to the young players. Too pally Chris for the President IMO.

Another twitter stalker.
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:03 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
Weird thread.

Grammatically, the OP reminds me of a couple of users of this site, dtt, greengenes or dane. Of course that could be intentional.

I don't think it really matters anyway.

Chris Webb has come to fight the good fight, while people here naturally fight the bad fight.

lol! Nothing much worth reading, I'm afraid.

Please explain how it reminds you of me Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Rickler wrote:
And this thread shows your complete denial to accept Newell's 'rough' with his 'smooth'!

You will just not criticise him in any way. I will correct that. You will not criticise him in PUBLIC in any way.

Why don't you tell the good people of ATD and pasoti what you said to me about Newell in our "private" skype conversation?

Hey Chris...

You missed one!

You want to keep your 100% record of answering every question don't you?
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:08 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
swampy wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Chris,

He will be soon Moist. It's almost time to tweet night night to the young players. Too pally Chris for the President IMO.

Another twitter stalker.

who on earth wants to twitter stalk you lol
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:09 pm

greengenes wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Weird thread.

Grammatically, the OP reminds me of a couple of users of this site, dtt, greengenes or dane. Of course that could be intentional.

Chris Webb has come to fight the good fight, while people here naturally fight the bad fight.

Your occasional lack of capitalisation, mainly.

It clearly isn't you, mind. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:10 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Chris,

Here,here.
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:11 pm

Mock Cuncher wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Weird thread.

Does tha mean GG is broke. rendeer
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:12 pm

I'm having a real Pasoti moment. I typed a bloody great long post and it hasn't appeared scratch and I'll be f***ed if I'm typing it all again.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:13 pm

What an acutely depressing thread. Apt for the first day back at work after the holidays. I've replaced the happy new year banner to celebrate!
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:14 pm

Nick wrote:
What an acutely depressing thread. Apt for the first day back at work after the holidays. I've replaced the happy new year banner to celebrate!

surely a peace symbol should be added cheers
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:17 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:
Weird thread.

Does tha mean GG is broke. rendeer

I post a lot from my mobile so miss some keys sometimes . It's gold plated so its heavy like .
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:18 pm

i don't find things like this depressing !!! If i did id seek help
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:21 pm

dane_b wrote:

Careful Wink Dane - lack of capitalisation there ...
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:23 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
swampy wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Chris,

Another twitter stalker.

It's nearly impossible to miss being one of the only streams showing on the Pasoti home page #notreallystalkingisitreadingsomethingonapublicsocialnetworkandwhenyourpostspromoteyourtwitterfeedinthefooter
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:25 pm

greengenes wrote:
dane_b wrote:

Careful Wink Dane - lack of capitalisation there ...

lol lets be honest there are already a few comments on here which people have said they would take a stab at who it was, because of my history ive accepted my name would get chucked into it, so who cares lol

if i was me id be tempted to own up by now and take the glory, whoever it was i applaud them. This kind of wind up is right up my street, i make no secret of that
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:31 pm

nice one nick Smile
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:34 pm

Phenom wrote:
nice one nick Smile

jocolor
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:39 pm

I'm new to this board as you already know and have been following this "debate" for a while now and have to say with some incredulity.

I have never joined or even tried to join PASOTI. I find it useful to visit from time to time to pick up a few hints at what might be happening at Argyle because I'm interested in Argyle. I found a number of threads on there to be simply a back slapping exercise for the "famous few" and to be frank wanted no part in that. It also seemed to me that it was a fairly "closed shop" as far as any dissenting debate was concerned and if you were not part of the happy brigade and had an alternative view it would not be accepted. I was advised about this site and assured it was not the same and you could disagree at will without being banned or ridiculed. I have found that to be mostly true so far. However, I have also found that there is a war of words going on between the two sites which at times almost seems slightly childish in how it is conducted. My opinion and how it comes across to me.

What does surprise me is that the supposed Club President will treat the sites so differently given he is meant to be the President to all supporters irrespective of who they are or where they post. You go so far as to demean the position by this constant waging of a war of words. The veiled suggestion that this one or that one has posted something you don't agree with and you almost look for revenge it seems. This cloak and dagger approach to annonymous people doing this or that or saying this or that is frankly beneath the post you hold. I applaud you for the effort you put in on Argyle's behalf whilst clawing it's way out of Administration but you are now beginning to believe you own press which is not healthy. You should not be associated publicly with any faction let alone publicly support one over the other.

There are posters on this site who seem to enjoy being "Mr or Mrs Opposite" also. A number of threads seem to get hijacked into an anti PASOTI obsession. I have no idea what went on previously on here or PASOTI between certain sections or individuals but it seems to take over most things still. Isn't it time to move on now? Why not let PASOTI continue with their back slappy posts and adulation and let this one actually discuss something meaningful that relates to Argyle and football. As I said just an observation from a neutral.
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:50 pm

altijd groen wrote:
Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Chris,

Here,here.

Yes, well said!
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:57 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I'm new to this board as you already know and have been following this "debate" for a while now and have to say with some incredulity.

I have never joined or even tried to join PASOTI. I find it useful to visit from time to time to pick up a few hints at what might be happening at Argyle because I'm interested in Argyle. I found a number of threads on there to be simply a back slapping exercise for the "famous few" and to be frank wanted no part in that. It also seemed to me that it was a fairly "closed shop" as far as any dissenting debate was concerned and if you were not part of the happy brigade and had an alternative view it would not be accepted. I was advised about this site and assured it was not the same and you could disagree at will without being banned or ridiculed. I have found that to be mostly true so far. However, I have also found that there is a war of words going on between the two sites which at times almost seems slightly childish in how it is conducted. My opinion and how it comes across to me.

What does surprise me is that the supposed Club President will treat the sites so differently given he is meant to be the President to all supporters irrespective of who they are or where they post. You go so far as to demean the position by this constant waging of a war of words. The veiled suggestion that this one or that one has posted something you don't agree with and you almost look for revenge it seems. This cloak and dagger approach to annonymous people doing this or that or saying this or that is frankly beneath the post you hold. I applaud you for the effort you put in on Argyle's behalf whilst clawing it's way out of Administration but you are now beginning to believe you own press which is not healthy. You should not be associated publicly with any faction let alone publicly support one over the other.

There are posters on this site who seem to enjoy being "Mr or Mrs Opposite" also. A number of threads seem to get hijacked into an anti PASOTI obsession. I have no idea what went on previously on here or PASOTI between certain sections or individuals but it seems to take over most things still. Isn't it time to move on now? Why not let PASOTI continue with their back slappy posts and adulation and let this one actually discuss something meaningful that relates to Argyle and football. As I said just an observation from a neutral.

It is a very long story that involves twisting, cheating, bannings, etc etc and all for personal gain. Bitter? Yes, but more then that there's a strong will to see fair play.

There are many different characters on ATD and many would not agree if they were chin to chin, but everyone here is united for one reason and that's to ensure that those responsible are prevented from doing further damage in the name of self promotion.

You'll find the story on here if you're prepared to dig, from having our sites infiltrated and closed to silence us, to questions of integrity, it's all here!
Back to top Go down
Chancellor

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:29 am

Chris Webb wrote:

Another twitter stalker.

I thought the whole point of Twitter was to stalk people.
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:14 am

We never had these problems when Yasuhiko Okudera was president.

Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:39 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

What was he called on Pasoti?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:45 am

penzancepirate wrote:
And I'm more than disgusted with how Citibank, while James Brent was a prominent property figure, and such institutions, behaved in bringing half the world's economy to a standstill. For such a man to stand in judgement of fans of this local football club concerned at financial shenanigens of rich men gambling with their football club ? .....

I'M SPEECHLESS. Show him that Uriah.

Uriah ! lol!
Back to top Go down

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:47 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:

Exactly! The current club president at the moment is more like the club fool complete with jester hat. Maybe Brent gave him the role purely to keep him quiet after he saved the club. Although it appears to have done the opposite.

Chris stop acting like a moron, whether you like it or not people will now see Chris Webb-club president first and foremost no matter how many pasoti accounts you have. That's how it goes when you take up the role. Bit like a copper really on duty they're PC whatever but off duty they are still seen as a cop and must act in the same way they would on duty.

I asked you yesterday two questions (about Brents feelings towards Newell's actions, and how Brent would feel about the club president acting in such a manner) you still haven't answered but i'll ask a third anyway...does being the club president mean anything to you atall?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

peace? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace?   peace? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

peace?
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next