PatDunne
AstiSpumante
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:57 pm

D&C Police have tonight made a statement that they're following up a complaint of vandalism against a patron at Higher Home Park this afternoon. After an initial investigation as to who may have had motives for such an action from the crowd of 6,808, the police spokesman said they have narrowed it down to 6,800.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 8:58 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Nooly is blaming the trolls for this. Even though he claims the trolls don't attend, apparently today was their big day. I assume he means the Trust AGM as he has made reference to comments in a fanzine.

He also claims that his car wasn't covered by CCTV. Convenient huh?

I thought the whole of Home Park was surrounded by CCTV, especially the top car park where someone of his status at the club (Laughing) would park?

Maybe he is talking absolute bollocks again afterall and i've had a rare and wasted 5 seconds of sympathy for him Laughing show time.

I guess he's reported it to the Police?

like the many times before lol remember the police are popping round at half 6 on wednesday lies when he was having a pop at greenjock?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:00 pm

The police have opened the major incident room at Crownhill nick to deal with the investigation. Nooly is really that important. The BBC have commissioned a screen play about the crime and casting will begin soon.

Wide screen obviously.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:09 pm

He could always auction the five hundred pasoti mugs he's got left (sold four up until today) that should raise a tenner!!!!jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:13 pm

Apparently he paid £1000 for 4 tyres when he replaced them. £250 a tyre? He's been ripped off there Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:21 pm

THE GREAT TYRE BUTCHERING OF HOME PARK (29/11/14)

There has been a spontaneous outbreak of mourning across the sporting world following a tragedy that has befallen one of the most famous cars in the history of Plymouth Argyle Football Club. Ian Newell's former fishing friend and club captain Curtis Nelson admitted he was 'devastated' by the news that "The Spunk Chariot" had been so badly maimed. There will be minutes' silence held across the globe to commemorate the lost chastity of this innocent rubber tyre. Interpol are apparently liaising with MI6 and the D&C Constab in order to hunt dain the perpetrator of this wicked, wicked plea for sympathy.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:22 pm

It wasn't me as I was nowhere near Argyle today as I was throwing nails on Marsh Mills Roundabout.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:29 pm

Don't we have a football club to worry about?  I know Christmas is approaching but pot bellied pigs driving tracters is none of our business?  

Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 Pig_tr10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:31 pm

it wasnt me, i was too busy drawing pictures of the fat cnut
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:38 pm

i feel an "Im spartacus" moment coming on lol
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:39 pm

Tyre Gate the Movie. Dawn French is playing Nool, Graham Norton is playing De lar, Olliearsehole is playing himself, its going to be Fab U lous Darlings.Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:41 pm

To be fair to the fat cnut, he has not been mentioned much this week so he is desperately trolling for attention.

#shambles
#laughingstock
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:43 pm

I stubbed my toe earlier.

Until I read this, I thought nothing of it and just figured it must just be one of those things that happens in life sometimes.

BUT THEN I REMEMBERED WE R AT WOR STILL AND THIS WAS NO DAIT THE WORK OF THE PASOTI MODS FORESHORE. TREACHEROUS CORRUPT LEECHES.

Unfortunately there was no CCTV covering the pavement where I wuz walking.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:44 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:

No straight to the jugular blaming all and sundry and and did I also detect hidden threats and innuendo's from his toadies against Rickler ?

Before Newell has his friend hack my email account again, I wish to state I have absolutely nothing at all to do with any of 'nailgate'.

The fact that I need to actually make that statement in public is outrageous. And why do I? Because Newell is clearly upset and has a record of taking action against those he perceives to have done him an injustice. Was it coincidence that my email account (and Tringys) was again attacked the day after Newell Flikr files were released, as Newell (wrongly) believes that we were responsible? I think not.

In this instance... I seem to be the first name he thinks of.

Obsessed.

And obsessed men do loony things like keep flikr files which they use to launch cowardly hacking attacks while hiding behind keyboards.

Vile behaviour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 9:59 pm

Rickler wrote:
Punchdrunk wrote:

No straight to the jugular blaming all and sundry and and did I also detect hidden threats and innuendo's from his toadies against Rickler ?

Before Newell has his friend hack my email account again, I wish to state I have absolutely nothing at all to do with any of 'nailgate'.

The fact that I need to actually make that statement in public is outrageous.  And why do I?  Because Newell is clearly upset and has a record of taking action against those he perceives to have done him an injustice.  Was it coincidence that my email account (and Tringys) was again attacked the day after Newell Flikr files were released, as Newell (wrongly) believes that we  were responsible?  I think not.

In this instance...   I seem to be the first name he thinks of.

Obsessed.

And obsessed men do loony things like keep flikr files which they use to launch cowardly hacking attacks while hiding behind keyboards.

Vile behaviour.

he must be crap at geography if he thinks a guy in LA in the USA can nipover to plymouth England too stick a nail loosely in a tyre of a random car and fly back in time before college football starts.

We have no airport for one lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:09 pm

It can't be anyone from here, we don't attend remember lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:10 pm

He could have paid a hit man.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:20 pm

The silent majority owe an explanation...
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:43 pm

seadog wrote:

Unlike Newell, I prefer to do my own dirty work.

...more fun when you see the expression on their face.

Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2014 10:51 pm

Motorservices wrote:
thats flap in the circle is a moulding thin flap of rubber, like i said the tyres arent that old, he messaged me on Exeweb for a price to supply and fit a pair, i replied that i thank him for his business but due to the nature of the beast i think it best we dont get involved in work

and lets face it i wouldnt want him in my shop

That's the over flap as you said motor, that screw not nail as been deliberately put in IMO. No chance of it being picked up on the road.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 12:46 am

The last desperate thrashings of a cornered beast.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 4:56 am

Richard the third ?
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 5:30 am

A tyre. a tyre, my kingdom for a tyre.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 8:18 am

seadog wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz6UjvhMOSQ laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:37 am

I was picking up dogshit in the garden. It wasn't me. But feel free to send 5 O around. It could liven up a somewhat quiet weekend.

:greenrave:  :greenrave:  :greenrave:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall   Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Newell car tyre NOT vandalised afterall
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next