The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense Empty
PostSubject: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Just checked Pasoti and looked at the contact the admin section, where ArgyleIggy questions why his thread linking to Exeweb has been removed. He also asked why I was banned, username Tynans Jockstrap on Pasoti as I had linked the exact same thread. According to Mr Newell, I was banned for linking to another site which is libellous, and he goes on to say he likes banter as much as the next person blah blah blah.

I posted the exact same thread as Argyleiggy yesterday, nothing more than the link, with the title funny but depressing. My post was first moved to terraces, fair enough, then to Junior Pasoti, as punishment for crossing Mr Argyle I suppose, and then removed completely and my account deactivated. When I tried to log back in I was informed that I was permanently banned for mod abuse.

Now can anyone tell me the difference between me posting and Argyleiggy posting the exact same link to Exeweb? And why his was reinstated and placed in terraces where Ian Newell found it funny and thought it should be moved there for all to see and laugh at, whilst mine was totally removed and I was banned?

Care to answer these questions Mr Newell as you're so keen on using the word libellous?

Since I was banned I have e-mailed the Pasoti mods for an explanation and there has been nothing forthcoming. Not a word from them. I admit that my frustration got the better of me when I did not receive any explanation, never mind a suitable explanation for the actions of the moderators on Pasoti, so I did e-mail back giving Ian Newell some abuse, but this was all a long time after my post was removed and I was banned.

You won't respond publicly because everyone on here saw what I posted, no more no less than Argyle Iggy. No links to any other sites libellous or not.

Mr Ian Newell you sir are a liar, and this is indicative of the way Pasoti is run and how it's a case of whether your face fits or not.

Any Pasoti users casually browsing this site who are also fed up of the way that site is run, please sign up for Argyle Talk Democratic and join in a site where you can express freely. Hell even Exeter fans post on here and engage in banter. Oh and if any of you missed my post yesterday regarding who invited Tony Wrathall to Home Park a while back and was wined and dined and then was a guest of honour on the pitch, which led to one of the longest threads I have ever seen on here or Pasoti, mostly people demanding to know who invited Tony Wrathall that day, and you have been told over and over and over again that no-one knows who invited him, well Ian Newell sent me a PM on 23rd December naming the person who invited Tony Wrathall and calling him a c**t, so again if you would rather not be fed bullshit on Pasoti, join ATD and be free to express your views.

Last edited by greenjock on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 pm

greenjock wrote:
Now can anyone tell me the difference between me posting and Argyleiggy posting the exact same link to Exeweb? And why his was reinstated and placed in terraces where Ian Newell found it funny and thought it should be moved there for all to see and laugh at, whilst mine was totally removed and I was banned?

Iim not sure of course, but I would suggest Iggy is an accepted poster on Pasoti that the likes of Ian Newell would have a lot of dificulty in removing. In the end, he cannot go against the bedrock of that site. without losing all of his support. His power on that site is limited, and certainly has his detractors in his group.
I would imagine the so called libellous site that he keeps referring to is our little site here. Why he would suggest we are that sort of site, I can't imagine. We aren't of course, we take people's privacy very seriously indeed, in fact, far more so in my opinion, than he himself does... in fact his actions of late would seem to suggest he doesn't want us ordinary fans to have any privacy at all. He'll trip over those rather large feet one day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 11:57 pm

Well you all saw last night what my post contained, one link to Exeweb, and nothing else. I hadn't posted on Pasoti prior to that one thread last night, for a week or two, so how come my post was different to Argyleiggy's? You're right PP, it's who you are not what you say. The good thing about this is that 85 people viewed my post before it was removed and I was banned, so hopefully some of those will question the removal of my post and banning, and will join this site instead. f**king hard work just being a football fan sometimes. Politics and pasties.
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:00 am

can't make it out why they have not banned me again.I've made it clear who i am
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:04 am

downthetrack wrote:

If I were Mr Newell, and I knew who you were, I would ban you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:07 am

Exactly DTT. They know who you are, Ian Newell posts on Exeweb himself, and even admits to being username Porkus on Exeweb, according to the Pasoti site if I try to access it from this IP address I was banned for mod abuse? For posting the same thing that is allowed from other Pasoti users, but according to Ian Newell in the contact the admin section of Pasoti I'm banned for linking to a libellous website, and the only website I linked to is Exeweb, so in other words Mr Newell is saying Exeweb is libellous, yet he is happy to post on there himself under the very apt username Porkus. I wonder if Exeweb are aware that Porkus/Newell is calling the site libellous?
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:23 am

penzancepirate wrote:
downthetrack wrote:

If I were Mr Newell, and I knew who you were, I would ban you.

WHY,I love you xxxxxxxx .
Back to top Go down
downthetrack

downthetrack

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:25 am

greenjock wrote:
Exactly DTT. They know who you are, Ian Newell posts on Exeweb himself, and even admits to being username Porkus on Exeweb, according to the Pasoti site if I try to access it from this IP address I was banned for mod abuse? For posting the same thing that is allowed from other Pasoti users, but according to Ian Newell in the contact the admin section of Pasoti I'm banned for linking to a libellous website, and the only website I linked to is Exeweb, so in other words Mr Newell is saying Exeweb is libellous, yet he is happy to post on there himself under the very apt username Porkus. I wonder if Exeweb are aware that Porkus/Newell is calling the site libellous?

They would know ,tis a big site exeweb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 12:30 am

Oh I've now received a reply from the Pasoti mods to my question, why am I banned for linking to Exeweb:

Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 20:50:12 +0000
Subject: Re: New private message has arrived
To: jock3670@hotmail.com

Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense Emo4511
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:54 am

If anyone cares to, I wouldn't mind the question being asked on PASOTI to show any post of mine that linked to any other site than that one link to Exeweb, because I never have. He would then have to do an about turn and admit I was banned for that funny post, yet others were allowed to post it. Also if anyone can check the reason given for my banning, and again if they say it is for linking to a libellous site, then ask for proof because it has never happened. I can view Pasoti on my phone but don't know where it shows why I'm banned, and I can't dispute it either.

If the question is put to them they either have to publicly answer it or keep deleting the question and either way it will show the masses on PASOTI what a cock Mr Newell is and how he acts because he has a vendetta against people.
Back to top Go down
Coxside_Green

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:13 am

According to the Banned Users section, your reason for getting banned has changed to "Constantly trolling".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:42 am

Again this makes no sense if my post was the same as others who did not get banned. And bless them for trying to come up witha valid reason, that's the 3rd reason given in 3
6 hours
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:34 am

I wonder who the worst behaved poster on pasoti is?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 9:55 am

I see that argyleiggy is being called 'Iggy'. I had the apostrophe treatment (on pasoti) when they thought I was a Postey troll (guess who led the sad campaign). 5 or 6 of the Mods were involved (put downs, reading edited posts etc).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:02 am

Ian Newell does regard Exeweb as libellous because he was outed as a liar and a cheat. He has over 8 multi accounts on Exeweb and has posted over 10000 x as Porkus. He is a playground bully and is a complete joke. Some posters believe he has mental issues which actually go beyond his egomania, therefore he is now largely ignored and simply a figure of fun and ridicule.

Pity being a neighbour of his in Plympton.

Last edited by The Red Star on Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:06 am

He also has an argyle insider account and it's worth a visit just to check out his profile. Anyone know who Amanda line's is? Or if porkie is married?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:19 am

He is indeed married.

I was heartbroken when I found out.

NOT
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:23 am

The Red Star wrote:
Ian Newell does regard Exeweb as libellous because he was outed as a liar and a cheat. He has over 8 multi accounts on Exeweb and has posted over 10000 x as Porkus. He is a playground bully and is a complete joke. Some posters believe he has mental issues which actually go beyond his egomania, therefore he is now largely ignored and simply a figure of fun and ridicule.

Sorry mate,but that last sentence is way over the top.Request that you delete it accordingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:36 am

Greenskin wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

Sorry mate,but that last sentence is way over the top.Request that you delete it accordingly.

why ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:40 am

here he is
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:44 am

dane_b wrote:
Greenskin wrote:
The Red Star wrote:

why ?

Because the original sentence has now been deleted,all sorted,time to move on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:10 am

As I have said before the thread was removed by Daz as far as I am aware, I am pretty sure that IJN re-instated it because he would be seen to not enjoy banter if he didn't. I was told that Jock had constantly linked to a libellous site, but despite repeated questions no-one will tell me the name of the site or if there are any sites banned by pasoti. The reason I have not been banned (I have had a couple of suspensions before) is that I am careful not to rise to the constant allegations of cowardice, keyboard warrior, the latest being un-normal and para-normal. What has really got his goat is that I suggested Porkus was a cowardly troll which was because of his recent thread asking everybody to post under their real names and insinuating that anyone who didn't was a coward and quite probably a liar, ironic? I should f'kin say so! At the moment it amuses me to answer his questions via this site (which he doesn't read Laughing ) and await his answer on the other side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:27 am

Iggy wrote:
As I have said before the thread was removed by Daz as far as I am aware, I am pretty sure that IJN re-instated it because he would be seen to not enjoy banter if he didn't. I was told that Jock had constantly linked to a libellous site, but despite repeated questions no-one will tell me the name of the site or if there are any sites banned by pasoti. The reason I have not been banned (I have had a couple of suspensions before) is that I am careful not to rise to the constant allegations of cowardice, keyboard warrior, the latest being un-normal and para-normal. What has really got his goat is that I suggested Porkus was a cowardly troll which was because of his recent thread asking everybody to post under their real names and insinuating that anyone who didn't was a coward and quite probably a liar, ironic? I should f'kin say so! At the moment it amuses me to answer his questions via this site (which he doesn't read Laughing ) and await his answer on the other side.

Apparently I'm now banned because I constantly troll. Funny that I hadn't posted on Pasoti for weeks before my posting of the funny Exeweb link. Nothing to do with "libellous websites" because of course the only site I posted a link to was Exeweb, where Porkus himself posts regularly and is quite vile on there.

I think soemone told him to wind his neck and his belly in because he was making himself look a tw@t by removing the posts.

Double standards as well as double helpings then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:44 am

Obviously you're entitled to your opinion but would you consider changing the title of this thread? Its a little inflamatory and do we really need another ATD/Nool dust up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 11:57 am

Done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense   Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense Empty

Back to top Go down

Ian Newell changes his mind rather often and doesn't always make sense
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next