Czarcasm
Les Miserable
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread   Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 9:58 pm

Angry wrote:
good win over the jocks. had to laugh at the british till you die chant aimed at the jocks lol

Did they? cheers Brilliant. lol!
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread   Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Our third was as good a team goal as you'll see, a thoroughly enjoyable game to watch, Englands pace, quick short passing and workrate were excellent. Oh how we laugh at the Jocks Razz
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread   Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Jock wan't be back for sometime after this popcorn popcorn
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread   Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Really enjoyed that England performance, completley outclassed the Jocks.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread   Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 8:48 am

Best I've seen them play for a long time, really good going forward. Just two things, why Downing and where can we find 2 centre backs. Cahill just about manages, but Smalling and Jagielka will be found out big time against better teams.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread   Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 9:15 am

Very good performance. Shame the meatheads in the away end still think it's 1986.

When is that fooking band going to be put out of its misery?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread   Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:11 am

I thought Jagielka was turned inside out by Fletcher a couple of times PP, I've always liked Jagielka I always admired him when he played against us for the Blades under Warnock, I always thought he would do well but as an England regular? The boy has done exceptionally well but world class he ain't I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread   Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 11:44 am

Cornish Chris wrote:
Very good performance. Shame the meatheads in the away end still think it's 1986.

Meat heads indeed . Apparently they were also singing anti IRA songs, perpetuating prejudices and dangerous hatreds. Football seems to attract these types and I suspect they'll call it banter Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread   Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 12:08 pm

Tringreen wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:

Meat heads indeed . Apparently they were also singing anti IRA songs, perpetuating prejudices and dangerous hatreds. Football seems to attract these types and I suspect they'll call it banter Rolling Eyes

Breaking news........Football fans sing abusive songs shocker !!.........Get a grip you two FFS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread   Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 1:13 pm

Probably only a handful of what, 60k fans?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread   Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 10:10 pm

They follow Engerland around the globe and are terrible ambassadors.I thought you guys despised xenophobics and national extremists.
Vote for Frank...............there aren't many like him either....................
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread   Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 7:10 am

Scotland line up - 1 Everton, 1 Hull, 2 Celtic & the rest championship players v all Prem, wow wonder what was going to happen!!? Why was I lumbered with Argyle & Scotland - just got to get on with it!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread   Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 8:36 am

Tringreen wrote:
They follow Engerland around the globe and are terrible ambassadors.I thought you guys despised xenophobics and national extremists.
Vote for Frank...............there aren't many like him either....................

Are you worried that people might forget that you're a wanker?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread   Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 20, 2014 9:01 am

Iggy wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Are you worried that people might forget that you're a wanker?

Like football, hate the mentality........................ please don't knock me out Iggy, my dear old thing :Flowers:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread   Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rabbie Burns v John Bull Match Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2