Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!

Go down 
+37
harvetheslayer
RegGreen
Keyholder
Cornish Chris
Hitch
PatDunne
Les Miserable
Elias
seadog
Tringreen
Tgwu
Rickler
Rollo Tomasi
Charlie Wood
Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
AstiSpumante
RD104
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
green_genie
Quaysideq
Greenskin
shonbo
Moist_Von_Lipwig
pepsipete
Pete1886
Sir Francis Drake
Peter Ryan
PlymptonPilgrim
mouldyoldgoat
Coxside_Green
a39er
GreenSam
Dick Trickle
Mock Cuncher
Richard Blight
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Nool wrote:
Frank, someone tells me that a well known American based loon is now on your case.

Aaah... The old "someone tells me" excuse...

Really Newell is that is the best you can come up with? So this past three years... You just believe anything someone tells you, you don't actually check for yourself? All the actions you have taken against people have all been based on what you have been told? What if they have their facts wrong or are just lying (like you do all the time), What if they are just trying to use you?

LOl... Just think about what the thick piece of pig shit is admitting to...

Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Harper has made a few comments on the no mosque facebook page- clearly has issues with islam-

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 Harper10
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 Pity_h10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:23 pm

I hope he isn't homophobic as well.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Regardless of whether it was screenshot, dozens of people (including those that would matter) saw it. Denying it was ever there would only serve to show Frank as a liar as well as a BNP sympathiser.

I almost feel sorry for dear old Ian, he nominated Frank didn't he? What is it with Newell and backing the wrong horse?? The guy seems to make a career of piss poor judgement calls.

He supports those who reflect his own ideals.............. but they purport to be the bucket rattling good guys. PAFC is becoming nothing but the playground of jumped up, scheming janner dimwits.

Last edited by Tringreen on Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Newell is currently tweeting pictures of loony tunes and fruit loops. Clearly he is not too concerned about the views held by his candidate.
Back to top Go down
a39er

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:31 pm

I take it all candidates are conversant with and fully subscribe to the Aims and Objects of the Trust as defined by the Model Rules. Including 4.5: "being a positive, inclusive and representative organisation, open and accessible to all supporters of the Club regardless of their age, income, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality or religious or moral belief."

Trust Rules
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 6:47 pm

I'm not sure I can continue taking an interest in these nauseating shenanigans much longer. The man is clearly deranged but serves a purpose for the reluctant one and as such is entertained, along with his partner in dimwitted jannerisms, the bearded wonder.
His plant will join the Trust board. The Trust will become even more happy clappy than before and the future of PAFC both on and off the pitch will remain village.
Very sad but very predictably Plymouth.

As dear old Punchie would say, 'Wake me up when this nightmare is over'. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:14 pm

Apparently someone put the BNP like in Harper's FB likes Laughing He conveniently forgets to discuss the anti mosque and halal likes (that he has now deleted)-

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 Harper11
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:17 pm

When you (in this particular case Mr Harper) become the story then if you care about the organisation that could potentially be brought into disrepute then you step aside.

Having said that Mr Harper has only been a member of the Trust for 6 weeks so doesn't potentially have the Trust's interests at heart.

It is clear that this will not go away although of course we are but one tiny speck of weirdness on an Internet forum dedicated to the 73rd shittest football club in the country.

The important question is (and Harper's sponsor is irrelevant in many ways) how can other Trust board members work with someone who it appears shares views that do not conform with the constitution of the very body he wishes to represent?

This may very well be the result that he and his sponsors wanted but I will not be part of a Trust that allows this.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:19 pm

I have all the original screen shots taken today and clearly dated.

Remember.........."I do not lie" (Harper)
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:23 pm

Don`t forget dick he said he had no skeletons. ohh i think you do frank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:26 pm

So his grandchildren put the "likes" on his Facebook page? Apart from the BNP one which was put there by someone trying to malign him.

Newell has taught him well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:27 pm

So is Frank basically saying his Facebook account has been hacked because if "someone put it there" then his account must have been hacked.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:38 pm

Despite being told at 1500 by Green Rhino that he had bnp likes on his FB page, he was still shocked sometime later (1830) when he was told about it by one of his FB friends ("I don't lie")???????

Despite pleading ignorance on how to delete likes he has now deleted 4 of his likes but his comments (above) still appear on the anti plymouth mosque page.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:41 pm

Frank Harper. I think you should withdraw from the Trust election before you do more damage to yourself and the Trust.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:43 pm

He's not racist or a liar-

http://www.5pillarz.com/2014/06/06/british-muslim-tv-due-to-launch-on-sky-this-month/
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Bollox to Frank Harper, It's the Trust that will suffer by being split down the middle, much like the wider fanbase. Maybe that was their intention all along pig Suspect
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Yea Man wrote:
So is Frank basically saying his Facebook account has been hacked because if "someone put it there" then his account must have been hacked.

I trust Frankie boy will be contacting Facebook to tell them to launch an inquiry.. LOL.. I notice it was a "friend" who told him. I wonder if that friend was also his sponsor, aka Newell?

He also claims emails have started arriving. Who would have his email address apart from his "friends"?

No doubt all this hacking and spamming will be blamed on me. No doubt a "friend" told him!

What sort of fool believes what Newell says anymore?

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

a39er wrote:
I take it all candidates are conversant with and fully subscribe to the Aims and Objects of the Trust as defined by the Model Rules.  Including 4.5: "being a positive, inclusive and representative organisation, open and accessible to all supporters of the Club regardless of their age, income, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality or religious or moral belief."

Trust Rules

I agree he should withdraw look at the guidelines for trust members above.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:48 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
a39er wrote:
I take it all candidates are conversant with and fully subscribe to the Aims and Objects of the Trust as defined by the Model Rules.  Including 4.5: "being a positive, inclusive and representative organisation, open and accessible to all supporters of the Club regardless of their age, income, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality or religious or moral belief."

Trust Rules

I agree he should withdraw look at the guidelines for trust members above.

Are the other candidates standing going to call him on it?

If they don't they are spineless? And quite frankly.... Worthless.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:52 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
Bollox to Frank Harper, It's the Trust that will suffer by being split down the middle, much like the wider fanbase. Maybe that was their intention all along pig Suspect

Of course it is...  It's Newell's man on the inside.  He always tries to have one.

I always wondered how Newell and some of the others on Pasoti always seemed to know what happened in the PASB meetings shortly after they were held and days and days before any 'minutes' were released?  Now I think its fairly obvious how he knew.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 7:56 pm

This may have been the plan all along and if so I am diving straight into it with pleasure. If Halal Harper is voted in and the other individual board members do nothing then it's a flounce by me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:11 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Apparently someone put the BNP like in Harper's FB likes Laughing He conveniently forgets to discuss the anti mosque and halal likes (that he has now deleted)-

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 Harper11

ISRAELI FLAG!!!

whats that saying about hole and stop digging?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
He's not racist or a liar-

http://www.5pillarz.com/2014/06/06/british-muslim-tv-due-to-launch-on-sky-this-month/

For anyone who can't view this its an article about Sky having a Muslim tv channel.

On the comments directly from Facebook is a post by Frank Harper saying "that's my subscription cancelled then"

Is that the kind of character wanted on the trust?

Oh and if you're going to play the email game Franky boy have a think about who has your email address in the first place.

It isn't anyone from here as we don't have it lol!

This guy makes Newell look intelligent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next