Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!

Go down 
+37
harvetheslayer
RegGreen
Keyholder
Cornish Chris
Hitch
PatDunne
Les Miserable
Elias
seadog
Tringreen
Tgwu
Rickler
Rollo Tomasi
Charlie Wood
Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
AstiSpumante
RD104
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
green_genie
Quaysideq
Greenskin
shonbo
Moist_Von_Lipwig
pepsipete
Pete1886
Sir Francis Drake
Peter Ryan
PlymptonPilgrim
mouldyoldgoat
Coxside_Green
a39er
GreenSam
Dick Trickle
Mock Cuncher
Richard Blight
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 7:15 pm

What a sick mess PAFC has become. From the reluctant user and his devious  jamboys, to the tent dwelling hoi polloi  and now  a trust, likely to be fronted by kids,  a disco dancing vet and now the farm led addition of another unpleasant character, masquerading as a holier than thou all round good guy................ like the rest of the arse licking wannabes.
Keeping Argyle village and eternally grateful to the fine gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:15 pm

https://www.facebook.com/frank.harper.79/likes_other

How do the other members but especially those running for the board feel about one of their likely fellow colleagues (Frank Harper) on facebook 'Liking' the BNP?

If he won't answer questions on what appear to be racist views here, maybe some brave candidate can ask down on the farm - if you're bothered enough that is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:21 pm

Rickler wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/frank.harper.79/likes_other

How do the other members but especially those running for the board feel about one of their likely fellow colleagues (Frank Harper) on facebook 'Liking' the BNP?

If he won't answer questions on what appear to be racist views here, maybe some brave candidate can ask down on the farm - if  you're bothered enough that is?

screenshot it
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 8:28 pm

I don't need to...  Personally, I've seen it with my own eyes.  

That page along with the arrogance in not feeling the need to, or even wanting to, engage in dialogue with a certain section of the Argyle fan group tells me all I need to know about Frank Harper and how he views things and how he will run things.

He is the AFT's worst nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 9:28 pm

Well he's on record as not supporting foodbanks and he doesn't give to charities that are set up to help people outside the UK. Sounds like a jolly decent chap... pig
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 12, 2014 9:37 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
Well he's on record as not supporting foodbanks and he doesn't give to charities that are set  up to help people outside the UK. Sounds like a jolly decent chap... pig

if he is elected the other 5 elected members better start up an argyle fans trust democratic asap
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 5:36 am

Funtime wrote:
please note I never lie

Codswallop and of course a lie. Who the bloody hell does he think he is? Jim Carrey?

Everyone lies, either to protect themselves, their family, their business/work or plainly because they think a lie is the best policy at the time. It's why "Liar Liar" that classic family film is so funny...because we do it all the time.

"No, I don't think your bum looks big in that dress"

"No, I wasn't looking at that woman"

"I've only had a couple"

"Will be home for 10pm"

"I really value your opinion"

There, see, bloody compulsive we are.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 8:54 am

The other day Frank quite clearly "liked the BNP" on Facebook, now that has been moved, wonder why that is? What are you views on homophobia then Frank?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 9:54 am

Iggy wrote:
The other day Frank quite clearly "liked the BNP" on Facebook, now that has been moved, wonder why that is? What are you views on homophobia then Frank?
Suprised that the Non Democratic Forum owner, who alledgedly runs a "family forum" lets a BNP supporter post on his tightly controlled website let alone endorse this Trust candidate, i take it he will withdraw his support from this person in light of his repugnant views?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:23 am

has someone screenshot it yet? it will come in handy soon trust me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:50 am

his BNP like is still on his page along with a NO MORE MOSQUES IN PLYMOUTH one
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:57 am

Regardless of whether it was screenshot, dozens of people (including those that would matter) saw it. Denying it was ever there would only serve to show Frank as a liar as well as a BNP sympathiser.

I almost feel sorry for dear old Ian, he nominated Frank didn't he? What is it with Newell and backing the wrong horse?? The guy seems to make a career of piss poor judgement calls.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 10:59 am

Because of ADT investigation into this man, I have dig out my voting form and have asked the trust for a new envelope, so there will be one more vote that I can give to six of the other candidates.

Down with the pig, down with his piglets
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:19 am

Are we not close to getting to the point where the question will be asked of other candidates..

"Would you work alongside a member of the trust board who on a personal webpage "likes" the BNP?"

Edited to Add: This in no way accuses any candidate of being a member of BNP or indeed liking them in the non-facebook sense. It may well be that any candidate who has liked the BNP in facebook terms has done so in error or merely research.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:20 am

Tgwu wrote:
Because of ADT investigation into this man, I have dig out my voting form and have asked the trust for a new envelope, so there will be one more vote that I can give to six of the other candidates.

Down with the pig, down with his piglets

down witih you for constantly calling this place after Pig's slanderist site Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:22 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Are we not close to getting to the point where the question will be asked of other candidates..

"Would you work alongside a member of the trust board who on a personal webpage "likes" the BNP?"

Edited to Add: This in no way accuses any candidate of being a member of BNP or indeed liking them in the non-facebook sense. It may well be that any candidate who has liked the BNP in facebook terms has done so in error or merely research.

Might be the reason why he likes Mrs. Brown's Boys then! Laughing
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:29 am

Dick Trickle wrote:

I think then that that edit in itself would be reason enough to say that there wouldn't be enough information to go on to base it purely on that factor, then. As you rightly say it could be in error of judgement or research.

I have my own views but feel it would be unsporting and/or unfair electioneering to publicly spout them whilst election is in process.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 11:46 am

Nooly to the rescue!

Nool wrote:
Frank, someone tells me that a well known American based loon is now on your case.

Be prepared for all sorts of weird things happening, and keep an eye on your E mails mate. I hope you know how to block spam and suspicious stuff.

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=62&p=1528378#p1528378

If there was any doubt that Nool is mentally ill then surely that post proves it. He is still pretending that he doesn't read ATD, but what is even more amazing is that his Flickr account proved that he asked someone to hack Ricklers email account.

What lovely friends James Brent has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 1:02 pm

And my email was hacked after Nool published all my personal contact details for the world to see, I have also had emails and pm's from other people that have been subjected to barrages of spam, email hacks, phone calls that were alledgedly carried out by Nool as well. Jock had his family snooped on and personal details passed around on a match day bus! The guy is a lunatic.
Well known American based loon. Quality.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:00 pm

Envelope winging it's way to me, now it time for the backhanders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 3:51 pm

Green Rhino on Pasoti wrote:
Actually the length of your membership IS important because it is a good indicator of your commitment to the aims of the organisation. Six weeks isn't sufficient from my POV.

As a matter of interest, is your Facebook page up to date, and are the interests listed there a fair reflection of your views? I find the Bulldog image and the anti Mosque posts especially off-putting.

The reply....

Frank Harper on Pasoti wrote:
Interesting that you are reduced to playing the race card, the refuge of a scoundrel as far as I'm concerned! I will make one comment only........I was anti the construction of the mosque for one reason......the negative impact re the neighbourhood in particular the difficulties with parking etc. how dare you insinuate I'm a racist! The bulldog is an emblem of my country of which I'm proud. I shall not stoop to entering into areas that are nothing to do with the AFT . Want to discuss it? I'm at the gazebo for one reason the AFT so if you're there I shall ignore you unless it's about the AFT

Obviously the "like" of the BNP was probably due to parking issues and the "like" of the Boycott Halal group was because he was concerned for animal welfare (unlike the comments on the page which are mainly anti muslim).
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:06 pm

So the BNP liking Harper is still being backed by the pasoti forum owner?  What is President Webbs take on this?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:15 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:

I think then that that edit in itself would be reason enough to say that there wouldn't be enough information to go on to base it purely on that factor, then. As you rightly say it could be in error of judgement or research.

I have my own views but feel it would be unsporting and/or unfair electioneering to publicly spout them whilst election is in process.

So Sam...

You're going to bury your head in the sand? Look at Harper's facebook 'like' page. "Liking" the BNP is a mistake that could have been rectified by now. It hasn't. Please...Grow some and challenge him on pasoti about it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:30 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Green Rhino on Pasoti wrote:
Actually the length of your membership IS important because it is a good indicator of your commitment to the aims of the organisation. Six weeks isn't sufficient from my POV.

As a matter of interest, is your Facebook page up to date, and are the interests listed there a fair reflection of your views? I find the Bulldog image and the anti Mosque posts especially off-putting.

The reply....

Frank Harper on Pasoti wrote:
Interesting that you are reduced to playing the race card, the refuge of a scoundrel as far as I'm concerned! I will make one comment only........I was anti the construction of the mosque for one reason......the negative impact re the neighbourhood in particular the difficulties with parking etc. how dare you insinuate I'm a racist! The bulldog is an emblem of my country of which I'm proud. I shall not stoop to entering into areas that are nothing to do with the AFT . Want to discuss it? I'm at the gazebo for one reason the AFT so if you're there I shall ignore you unless it's about the AFT

Obviously the "like" of the BNP was probably due to parking issues and the "like" of the Boycott Halal group was because he was concerned for animal welfare (unlike the comments on the page which are mainly anti muslim).

how does he explain away mrs browns boys?
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 4:57 pm

And Arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next