Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!

Go down 
+37
harvetheslayer
RegGreen
Keyholder
Cornish Chris
Hitch
PatDunne
Les Miserable
Elias
seadog
Tringreen
Tgwu
Rickler
Rollo Tomasi
Charlie Wood
Czarcasm
Chemical Ali
AstiSpumante
RD104
sufferedsince 68
lawnmowerman
green_genie
Quaysideq
Greenskin
shonbo
Moist_Von_Lipwig
pepsipete
Pete1886
Sir Francis Drake
Peter Ryan
PlymptonPilgrim
mouldyoldgoat
Coxside_Green
a39er
GreenSam
Dick Trickle
Mock Cuncher
Richard Blight
41 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 5:55 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
The guests thing is easy of course. Fucktard Frankie is so thick that his every post is free to be quoted here. He's a walking quote machine.

The additional aspect is that any questioning of the candidates is now behind closed doors to this forum. As far as we know Heil Harper maybe having all sorts of posts deleted and other candidates attacked. The beauty of this site is that it offers an alternative opinion for those who hover in the middle.

One thing. If you were experimenting with various forums why make this particular forum closed to guests 7 days before the election date? I think we all know the answer to all of the above.

Thick pork.

The question is would a member of both sites, and there are a few, be willing to keep people here abreast of developments?

I think the locking of the AFT thread was/is exactly that - an attempt to deprive a certain website full of freaks and weirdo's reporting on such underhanded buffoonery. What chance democracy, eh?
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Cronkite wrote:
Dick Trickle wrote:
The guests thing is easy of course. Fucktard Frankie is so thick that his every post is free to be quoted here. He's a walking quote machine.

The additional aspect is that any questioning of the candidates is now behind closed doors to this forum. As far as we know Heil Harper maybe having all sorts of posts deleted and other candidates attacked. The beauty of this site is that it offers an alternative opinion for those who hover in the middle.

One thing. If you were experimenting with various forums why make this particular forum closed to guests 7 days before the election date? I think we all know the answer to all of the above.

Thick pork.

The question is would a member of both sites, and there are a few, be willing to keep people here abreast of developments?

I think the locking of the AFT thread was/is exactly that - an attempt to deprive a certain website full of freaks and weirdo's reporting on such underhanded buffoonery. What chance democracy, eh?
I dont suppose nools cringeworthy auctions will be hidden out of sight?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:11 pm

What better way to get your puppet elected than to severely restrict the audience that can see his wild racist and homophobic ramblings?

Frank Harper:
- Nominated by the Site Owner
- Racist and homophobic views defended by two Site Moderators
- Mess cleared up by Site Manager

Hopefully Frank will don one of these with Pasoti on if he gets his election.

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 A-rosette-on-a-Green-part-001

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:12 pm

On a site which exists purely to do the chief mod/ owner's bidding?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:18 pm

green_genie wrote:
The original poster Duck had a post count of 1. LutonGreen  has 15 as below and no longer exists if you click on profile.

LutonGreen wrote:
Once again I find myself agreeing with IJN.

People who attend all of the time deserve a higher ranking than those who pick the big games only.

IJN is quite correct in what he says and as one of leading figures in the fight against extinction we should listen with open ears at what he says.

He truly is a super fan.

LutonGreen wrote:
12 games left for us to celebrate another fantastic season under James Brent's tenure.  Another year of progression and it leaves solid foundations for the future.

Thank you James for the season.

LutonGreen wrote:
Such a shame that that man Andrew Symons couldn't just come out and wholeheartedly support James and the club.  What a terrible time to release such a statement and it could be argued that his words had a negative effect on the team yesterday.

LutonGreen wrote:
I think is normal fans should forget the freaks and get fully behind James Brent.  The man saved our wonderful club from extinction and we owe it to him to get behind him and the team 100%

Andy Newell is right, let's do this for the REAL fans.

LutonGreen wrote:
A good move by JB I think. A true Argyle fan on the board and a cash injection into the PAFC coffers.
This one is on Tony Wrathall rejoining board.

LutonGreen wrote:
Agreed. I shudder to think where we would be without him. Certainly not on the verge of the play offs and with a new grandstand on the way!

LutonGreen wrote:
I don't see a problem. The more money for Akkeron means that JB will have more money to invest in PAFC. It seems like a win win situation to me.

LutonGreen wrote:
Once the HHP and Grandstand development are complete I think all the Brent knockers will be silenced and we will all realise how lucky we are to have JB at the helm.

LutonGreen wrote:
Some very welcome comments and common sense from JonB. With the likes of him on the PASB and Chris Webb and Ian Newell close to JB I think the views of the fans are in safe hands.

The attempts to destabilize the club have to stop. Enough is enough.

LutonGreen wrote:
I think it's great news for Argyle. If the parking charges for the HHP car park are low enough it should attract a lot of business away from the P+R car park and make the whole HHP development more viable.
Wind-up merchant I imagine.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:18 pm

I through exweb would have run with this especially that their number one poster is up to shenanigans in a big way.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:19 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
So the LutonGreen/Duck multi account, oh so obviously being used buy the fat controller or one of his stooges to heap cringeworthy praise on IJN, JB, JonB, Chris Webb and the PASB while at the same time making snidey remarks about Andy Symons, the AFT and ATD is then used by someone to ask searching questions of Fwank in an attempt to further discredit him(if that's possible Smile ). It seems however that a mistake was made, either the wrong username was used or the wrong IP address was used or maybe both but whoever was behind the original post by Duck which was hastily changed to LutonGreen obviously realised he'd dropped a bollock and was in danger of being found out by somebody in a position to examine users details and IP addresses(ie. another mod). Rather conveniently the site manager then steps in and deletes both accounts and no doubt any trace of evidence that could incriminate the guilty party.

Using my astute, vast knowledge of espionage, counter terrorism and criminal psychology and after decades of watching Columbo, Poirot and Midsummer Murders I conclude that the guilty party had to have been,
a) A sychophant
b) A sneaky barsteward
c) Not a fan of Fwank
d) In a position to sufficiently cleanse all traces of incriminating evidence

Any ideas ?  Answers on a postcodepostcard.

lol! Reckon you've nailed it there Asti, hence the complete removal of the AFT election section! That place is a fcuking joke.
Back to top Go down
shonbo

shonbo

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:22 pm

If he gets elected I'm out of the trust. I don't want a person who demonstrated racist. homophobic behaviour representing me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 6:30 pm

Wow - Pisspot now locking down anything controversial, chickens!!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Laugh Out Loud! So as far as the Farm Controllers are concerned, you now have to be a signed in member to warrant knowing how the Rumbled Racist is getting on? cheers

The Terraces thing is obviously just a meaningless smokescreen. It's all about the Election Forum not being on general view while they all lie low and dampen down the Rumbled Racists dissenters.

What an utter shambles of a Forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:09 pm

pasoti you are free to do as we tell you
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:17 pm

Just saw a very good post on facebook suggesting that the pasoti mods are influencing the aft election? Not allowing the aft electorate to read about the adventures of racist Frank seem that way. And I thought pasotii had changed- quite clearly with the worst Argyle troll in internet history as site owner it'll never improve.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:17 pm

So the challenge is will the dual members copy and paste what is now written? Will they question this decision on the admin board? Will the Trust have the bollocks to disagree with this threat to the democracy of their elections? Will the Trust do anything about the homophobic, racist cut that is about to represent them? Will any individual candidates make a stand?

We've done our jobs and exposed once this hypicrosy and sham that Pasoti is independent.

Who out there still thinks Harper is a candidate they think credible?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Evidently more important to exercise Total Lockdown to protect a racist homophobe, than to let Trust members decide who they'd deem suitable for a Board position via questioning on PAFC's biggest Forum.

Have their disgustingly abhorrent true colours ever been shown more clearly? I don't think so!
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Sorry that should have written racist homophobic cnut. Apologies, would normally tone it down if an expression of opinion but I think this is fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Let's not forget that they are also covering up the disgraceful attack on a 16 year old lad by Daz and Ollieargyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:25 pm

Cover up Frank? How dare you, a little light cleaning of libellous comments no doubt at the behest of the pasoti legal mod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:28 pm

Good point. I wonder why the Pasoti legal mod has been so quiet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:30 pm

I wonder if Daz has been punished for his libellous comment about Josh?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:31 pm

No mention of lockdown to support the racist homophobe here-

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=86340
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:33 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Let's not forget that they are also covering up the disgraceful attack on a 16 year old lad by Daz and Ollieargyle.

Ah of course. Who knew making a light hearted joke about not meeting Frank because of a cider or two would cause such a fuss. I was really trying not to get involved in the pasoti politics, but it seems like I've been dragged into it now.

Such a fuss over nothing, bit peed off though.. Don't think it's fair by any means that they've started this whole thing and as Sam proved, they were wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:38 pm

Josh Pope wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Ah of course. Who knew making a light hearted joke about not meeting Frank because of a cider or two would cause such a fuss. I was really trying not to get involved in the pasoti politics, but it seems like I've been dragged into it now.

Such a fuss over nothing, bit peed off though.. Don't think it's fair by any means that they've started this whole thing and as Sam proved, they were wrong.

laugh at them everyone else is. In the scheme of things drinking 2 ciders or even more underage or not still makes you look a saint compared to a homosexual hating bnp supporter running for trust role.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 7:39 pm

Not the first time a youngster connected to the club has be dragged into stuff either.

Young Sean and being blamed for the Green Man account by Newell and Co.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:
So the LutonGreen/Duck multi account, oh so obviously being used buy the fat controller or one of his stooges to heap cringeworthy praise on IJN, JB, JonB, Chris Webb and the PASB while at the same time making snidey remarks about Andy Symons, the AFT and ATD is then used by someone to ask searching questions of Fwank in an attempt to further discredit him(if that's possible Smile ). It seems however that a mistake was made, either the wrong username was used or the wrong IP address was used or maybe both but whoever was behind the original post by Duck which was hastily changed to LutonGreen obviously realised he'd dropped a bollock and was in danger of being found out by somebody in a position to examine users details and IP addresses(ie. another mod). Rather conveniently the site manager then steps in and deletes both accounts and no doubt any trace of evidence that could incriminate the guilty party.

Using my astute, vast knowledge of espionage, counter terrorism and criminal psychology and after decades of watching Columbo, Poirot and Midsummer Murders I conclude that the guilty party had to have been,
a) A sychophant
b) A sneaky barsteward
c) Not a fan of Fwank
d) In a position to sufficiently cleanse all traces of incriminating evidence

Any ideas ?  Answers on a postcodepostcard.

lol! Reckon you've nailed it there Asti, hence the complete removal of the AFT election section!  That place is a fcuking joke.

Oh dear !! Will the dogs of war be unleashed on me ?

So it's been totally removed or just hidden from non-members ? purely in the interests of transparency of course.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 8:33 pm

I reckon we should childishly retaliate - make our AFT Forum sign-in only. Be interesting seeing some of the names signed in to see exactly what's being said...which lets be honest, is precisely what is being done on the Farm.

What would be good though would be a spanking new thread on our main Board highlighting Pasoti's actions and determined defence of their Rumbled Racist. These actions surely need to come to a wider audience than a sub forum on little 'ol ATD, especialy now the cover up is in full swing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!   Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread! - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Het Knarf Reprah AKA Frank Harper question thread!
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next