pepsipete
AstiSpumante
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

Cheltenham Match Thread Empty
PostSubject: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 7:56 pm

I'm supposed to be going away at about 10am tomorrow for a week in a cottage on the bootiful North Cornish coast. All week I've been waiting to gently break the news to Mrs Asti that I intended to go to the game first, have the motor all packed up and ready to hit the road at 5pm sharp and not to partake in any grog before the game Crying or Very sad Lunchtime I mumbled it across the table, as you do, adding in my most sincere voice, well it'll give you chance to pop into town a pick up any last minute bits you want to take with us..........massive fail !! "I don't need to go into town, you said we'd stop at Waitrose Saltash on the way down, I knew you were going to do this". Not the best of starts to the half-term break, she's now going down with the rest of the family in the morning and I'm meeting them down there tomorrow evening, I'm expecting a slightly frosty reception when I get there but hopefully come Sunday they'll all accept my generous offer of a slap up roast dinner and plenty of ale at the village pub and the rest of the week will run smoothly...................bleddy Argyle, pathetic isn't it jocolor cheers jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:46 pm

I think the game has draw written all over it for me.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 9:52 pm

Wimbledon was only our second draw this term. So may be due another, but 1 ~ 0 win would do me.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:02 pm

I can see goals in this game.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:03 pm

I've got one foot in the doghouse for deciding to go to this game so they'd better piggin' win, I'm confidently predicting a massacre, somebody's due one off us. Us 4 them 1

#3pointsinthebag parteeeeee
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 10:14 pm

I was thinking that somebody is due a gubbing. Might as well be tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 11:23 pm

I would love a win by 2 or 3 goals but this is Argyle and I fear a slight bump with a 0-0.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:04 am

Cheltenham win.

They've been playing some good football despite their recent results and it's only a matter of time before they hammer someone.

Will probably he us they hammer Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 9:42 am

They've mainly beaten shit teams, I'm going for a two all draw cos I need some points for predictions.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:10 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
I've got one foot in the doghouse for deciding to go to this game so they'd better piggin' win, I'm confidently predicting a massacre, somebody's due one off us. Us 4 them 1

Good luck with that then. 

The two games that i have been to (a 1-1 draw and a 1-0 win) were terrible on reflection.

Tough game for the greens today, but a 1-0 win for Argyle will do.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:18 pm

Iggy wrote:
They've mainly beaten shit teams, I'm going for a two all draw cos I need some points for predictions.

Looks like you may be one of the first two finalists going through to the end of season bash, so a correct score today will see you edging closer to that, but you will not know that until after the final 'Phase One' game against Burton Albion.

Last edited by VillageGreen on Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:21 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:

I broke off from going to a veggie BBQ in october (i know but they are veggies after all) to go to the game.

I hope there is a nice burger with my name on it there along with 3 points to make missing out on tofu dogs worthwhile santa cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 1:16 pm

Couple pints shortly...3 points...Chinese...enforced xfactor...

#livinthedream
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 1:42 pm

Argyle,shrewbury,newport and brizzle shitty in my accy today
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 2:53 pm

GEDDON argyle ...RRRROOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRR jocolor bounce jocolor bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Sign up to player last week and listened to the game five minutes behind everybody else, this week I can't sign in, same old shite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:21 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:22 pm

Plan B?
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:23 pm

I see Citeh lost, despite "David Silva curling one into the far corner" dirty cnut.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:26 pm

Deserved lead - we've been dominating.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:26 pm

goal r reid coyg!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:27 pm

reid, reid,reid
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:27 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

Great 18 yard strike from reuben into roof of net. Was fairly even until then
Harrison up front for them is big and quick and cpild be dangerous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:29 pm

Geddon Rooben. Feckin player grrrr.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cheltenham Match Thread   Cheltenham Match Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Cheltenham Match Thread
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next