Chemical Ali
Dingle
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
seadog
Admin

The Chris Webb - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:25 pm

I see poor dawn French being slagged off as a plastic by the great man yesterday on FB, FFS!
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 4:59 pm

Did she turn him down?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 5:20 pm

seadog wrote:
I see poor dawn French being slagged off as a plastic by the great man yesterday on FB, FFS!
He thought that Dawn was 'another Judi Spiers' until I pointed out that i'd seen her in spion kop corner several times and also on the road at away matches over the years. :pighug:
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 6:56 pm

By all accounts Newell's first choice on a Saturday afternoon very often used to be Old Trafford, regardless of whether Argyle were home or away.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:32 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Rickler wrote:
All joking aside...

Using Hitler and Jimmy Saville, Bin Laden etc to illustrate a point about Nool is disgusting.

..and SFD actually has the temerity to complain about abuse.

Typical.

As sure as night follows day.

did you feel tempted to use the attack in Westminster to illustrate a point about pig too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:46 pm

GreenDick25 wrote:
IJN does have some redeeming qualities, and he has friends who will always be loyal to him. Webb on the other hand has absolutely no one (well maybe two), who will back him up. Pretty much everyone who has had dealings with him now despises the bloke. His fall from grace has been pretty spectacular. What a shame.

From what I understand, he would move heaven and earth to help people close to him. He has a certain Earthy charm to him, unfortunately the internet brings out the worst in him. What's Webbs relationship with Newell like these days?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Angry wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Rickler wrote:
All joking aside...

Using Hitler and Jimmy Saville, Bin Laden etc to illustrate a point about Nool is disgusting.

Typical.

did you feel tempted to use the attack in Westminster to illustrate a point about pig too?

No.

Whereas you obviously couldn't resist using it.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:57 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Rickler wrote:
All joking aside...

Typical.

Not one to pitch in on anyone's little spats but you really had that coming in spades
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 7:58 pm

Compared to what dear old Nooly has heaped in my direction it doesn't even begin to even the balance.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:01 pm

Always the victim.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:04 pm

Not always but in this instance... yes. Very much so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:09 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Angry wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Rickler wrote:
All joking aside...

Typical.

No.

Whereas you obviously couldn't resist using it.

well i haven't tried liking nool to hitler like you.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:14 pm

I'm tempted to lightly mod this in terms of what is thrown at Nool. His actions over the years mean that as long as a comment is legal it is likely to stay. It's a sad day for ATD if I'm modding to protect that thick cnut.

I understand that some of SFD's comparisons might offend however offensiveness is a personal barometer. One joke that offends me, might be funny to you.

What I would ask is that this doesn't become a thread that descends into petty name calling and the same old discussions. We all know who gets on and who doesn't. I'd much rather people ignored and played nicely, particularly as this is a thread about:

1. A Trade Unionist who ended up working for a Tory
2. A club president that shagged the captain's wife
3. Left the Trust to join Jimmy's little army

Can we do that please?
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:23 pm

Sorry folks, forgot to add.....please feel free to add any more reasons why Webb is also a disloyal cnut with few morals.....I only got to three.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:26 pm

Getting Peggy sacked from the match day programme and then boasting about it.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:32 pm

The buttoned up top button.
The 'motivational' speeches and wor cries.
Those serial killer eyes.
The fink and fought commentary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:34 pm

JohnShez1
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:36 pm

The off gold post boxes.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:36 pm

That beard.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:37 pm

The 'erald column
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:39 pm

How could we forget this one.....

GREENMAN!!!!!

And Spooner, Riddler, Deep Throat, Windsor Boy, ArgyleMoans etc etc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:43 pm

Forza Nerd 1886
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:46 pm

Apologise for three posts in a row, which always seems indulgent, however I've thought of a fourth thing....

4. Mr Webb was rumoured to have shagged the girlfriend of someone who has since become close to the club. VIP entry leading to VIP entry...
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:49 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Compared to what dear old Nooly has heaped in my direction it doesn't even begin to even the balance.

Compared to what you heaped on others in previous years, It's just a start in redressing the balance.

As they say, suck it up Princess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 EmptyWed Mar 22, 2017 8:50 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
I'm tempted to lightly mod this in terms of what is thrown at Nool. His actions over the years mean that as long as a comment is legal it is likely to stay. It's a sad day for ATD if I'm modding to protect that thick cnut.

I understand that some of SFD's comparisons might offend however offensiveness is a personal barometer. One joke that offends me, might be funny to you.

What I would ask is that this doesn't become a thread that descends into petty name calling and the same old discussions. We all know who gets on and who doesn't. I'd much rather people ignored and played nicely, particularly as this is a thread about:

1. A Trade Unionist who ended up working for a Tory
2. A club president that shagged the captain's wife
3. Left the Trust to join Jimmy's little army

Can we do that please?

Can we not mention greenman?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chris Webb
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next