Chemical Ali
Dingle
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenskin

Greenskin

The Chris Webb - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 5:57 pm

Wonder who "Thespooner" is in the comments section?
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:06 pm

Hey Chris, remember when you were a Labour Union man? Why not get busy opposing the plan by PCC to sack 190 workers and then rehire them on new contracts 'to get around stalled contract negotiations'  - Labour council huh, who would have believed it...........

Last edited by PatDunne on Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Webb really is desperate to keep in with the puppet master. Embarrassing, dontchafink ? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:09 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Hey Chris, remember when you were a Labour Union man? Why not get busy opposing the plan by PCC to sack 130 workers and then rehire them on new contracts 'to get around stalled contract negotiations'  - Labour council huh, who would have believed it...........

Far too busy writing Press Releases for Tory boy Johnny Mercer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:14 pm

So building that clusterfuck in a PARK that will destroy it is best for children is it? jesus wept the super plebb is a moronic cvnt isnt he
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:17 pm

Could Argyle have a worse President?
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:20 pm

Only one worse.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:25 pm

I wonder what he will say about the Labour Council sacking their workers because they wasn't sign a new contract.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:25 pm

LOL, fair one Damon, smells of bacon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:33 pm

A 13,000 capacity stadium fits us in the same bracket as clubs like Yeovil, yet an eternally limited ground of 17,000 will put us in with the big boys? Jeez, and I'm the one with "internet facts" scratch

We all know the classic saying "5 steps backwards, 1 forwards, brick wall".
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:40 pm

No brick wall with Brent, in fact no bricks whatsoever......
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 6:46 pm

When he harps on about ability to increase capacity, note that he chooses his words carefully. There'll be no ability to increase the ministand. Any ground capacity increase would come from putting seats where Brents Dentists/Doctors/School would have gone, in the corners.

Make no mistake, any new stand will be underwhelmingly shite and WILL NOT be built to facilitate an extension of added tiers etc.

I'd love the Trust to ask this specific question of Brent and watch him squirm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:04 pm

Thats what I mean.

Every time I hear this "ability to expand" it makes me squirm.There will NEVER be an expansion no matter how good we ever get on the pitch and no matter what owner is in the hotseat...it's a bit of a chicken and the egg situation the old expansion chestnut.

"Ability to expand" is what I would come up with if I wanted to appease some backward yokel's, the worrying thing is it seems to work on much of the Argyle fan base.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:10 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Thats what I mean.

Every time I hear this "ability to expand" it makes me squirm.There will NEVER be an expansion no matter how good we ever get on the pitch and no matter what owner is in the hotseat...it's a bit of a chicken and the egg situation the old expansion chestnut.

"Ability to expand" is what I would come up with if I wanted to appease some backward yokel's, the worrying thing is it seems to work on much of the Argyle fan base.

it doesnt take an architect to know if you build shops/hotels and dentist right next to a new stand that you wont be able to expanded either ever. Chris simply isnt as intelligent as he likes folk too think he is.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:11 pm

Our President doesn't even know our capacity clown

The Chris Webb - Page 9 Webb_c11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:17 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Our President doesn't even know our capacity clown

The Chris Webb - Page 9 Webb_c11

he hasnt been a fan for long chem be fair its christmas after all cheers cheers cheers ps where is the atd 2014 christmas banner? santa

Last edited by Angry on Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:25 pm

spowell92 wrote:
A 13,000 capacity stadium fits us in the same bracket as clubs like Yeovil, yet an eternally limited ground of 17,000 will put us in with the big boys? Jeez, and I'm the one with "internet facts" scratch

Will your meet and greet with PLebby at Newport be televised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:44 pm

So I registered made a comment then, after logging in again my comment has been removed and I can comment no further.

Fecking typical Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:06 pm

spowell92 wrote:

^This^

And the future expansion... That's just bullshit (the corners apart - and that's only because the plan to sell 'em failed!). It's incredible that such talk is entertained by anybody any more but to recap:

* It is impossible to add a tier to the horseshoe
* Restricted view seats could be added to the existing rake at a price that makes it uneconomic to do so
* There will never be any addition to the grandstand because it'll be totally fenced in by HHP-lite
* The Devonport End could be replaced but at a price that makes it economically impossible to do so

Anybody that seriously thinks Home Park will be expandable at some point in the future is suffering from delusions and needs help. Or lying through his teeth.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

^This^

And the future expansion... That's just bullshit (the corners apart - and that's only because the plan to sell 'em failed!). It's incredible that such talk is entertained by anybody any more but to recap:

* It is impossible to add a tier to the horseshoe
* Restricted view seats could be added to the existing rake at a price that makes it uneconomic to do so
* There will never be any addition to the grandstand because it'll be totally fenced in by HHP-lite
* The Devonport End could be replaced but at a price that makes it economically impossible to do so

Anybody that seriously thinks Home Park will be expandable at some point in the future is suffering from delusions and needs help. Or lying through his teeth.

Not too mention that with that road planned outside the horseshoe even if expansion were possible that alone would stop it.
Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:19 pm

The bit about condemning kids to a lifetime of wearing man u shirts is pathetic beyond belief, I really am lost for words at how terrible his propaganda columns are and how low the 'erald are stooping by printing them Mad
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:30 pm

AstiSpumante wrote:
The bit about condemning kids to a lifetime of wearing man u shirts is pathetic beyond belief, I really am lost for words at how terrible his propaganda columns are and how low the 'erald are stooping by printing them Mad

Isn't that what our Director of Propaganda suggested all fans do anyway?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:45 pm

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Loved-Ralph-reveals-happy-ending-Twitter-date/story-25713577-detail/story.html

This clown gets in the Herald because of a twitter non story ?!!
Trade union official in Cattedown Royal Mail I see!!
Conclusive proof (as if any were needed) that Webb is using the Herald for his (and his co-horts) needs.
Disgraceful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:49 pm

https://twitter.com/cwuplymouth/status/461510339109322752

There you are folks.

What a filthy, stinking den of corruption and deceit this club has become.
Want your story in the local rag?! Only If your Webby's mate that is.

Back to top Go down
AstiSpumante

AstiSpumante

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 9:13 pm

Damon.Lenszner wrote:
AstiSpumante wrote:

Isn't that what our Director of Propaganda suggested all fans do anyway?

Who, this fella ?

The Chris Webb - Page 9 RaidersLostArk_201Pyxurz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chris Webb   The Chris Webb - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Chris Webb
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next