Go down 
+3
Czarcasm
tagz
Motorservices
7 posters
AuthorMessage

Remove Pasoti once and for all Empty
PostSubject: Remove Pasoti once and for all    Remove Pasoti once and for all EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:34 pm

I think we now have momentum and the members to boot.
Lets set the wheels in motion to remove Pasoti and it's controllers once and for all.

A new Brent free, superfan free dawn.

Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: Remove Pasoti once and for all    Remove Pasoti once and for all EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:46 pm

How can it be done?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remove Pasoti once and for all    Remove Pasoti once and for all EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 10:50 pm

The flood of exiles .
The corruption.
The white feather incident.

Mate there are hundreds of examples.

Pasoti is on its last legs..finally cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
tagz

PostSubject: Re: Remove Pasoti once and for all    Remove Pasoti once and for all EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:28 pm

If you give me the points you want me to include I could start a petition for you then post the link on here and on Exeweb (I'm sure a few on there would sign it).
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Remove Pasoti once and for all    Remove Pasoti once and for all EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:31 am

Punchdrunk wrote:
The flood of exiles .
The corruption.
The white feather incident.

Mate there are hundreds of examples.

Pasoti is on its last legs..finally  cheers  cheers  cheers

You love it Punch. Laughing

(don't forget thenewellfiles, btw)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remove Pasoti once and for all    Remove Pasoti once and for all EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 10:04 am

GEDDON sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remove Pasoti once and for all    Remove Pasoti once and for all EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 11:44 am

i can't see it falling anytime soon. its not like this place is ready to be accepting to all at the moment and vital is shit,

Last edited by Angry on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Remove Pasoti once and for all    Remove Pasoti once and for all EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:19 pm

Please read your pronouncements before posting Angrybloke and think about what you are saying.

It is not the intention for ATD to usurp the farm or any other forum. This is the only democratic forum. Admin are elected annually. It tolerates and encourages all viewpoints. It does not tolerate the constant trolling of other members on virtually every thread.

The difference between this forum and any other, is that it searches for and usually provides the truth, however unpalatable that may be to some Argyle people. They prefer a sanitised, controllable talking shop, that now does little but deal with self promoting charitable acts and the woeful football, whilst ignoring the bigger picture for fear of upsetting the fine gentleman, with the resultant loss of perks and privileges for the forum owners and their sycophantic chums.
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Remove Pasoti once and for all    Remove Pasoti once and for all EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:49 pm

On the verge of cutting my ties over there. Despite the site owners claim last week that there were more active members than there has ever been it just doesn't seem like it to me. Little gets posted it seems, the choice of topics has deteriorated, the debate is generally crap and a million miles away from what it was like in the old days when a much broader spectrum of views, more intelligent debate, personalities and edginess abounded. Now it has become progressively over modded, censored and frankly abused by some. The smug up his own arse young prat Ollie the mod does my head in. Its not officially the clubs own fans forum but it aint far off it. Every mildly contentious post is cut on the grounds of being "potentially libellous" which is no more than a cop out by the few that don't like it. Good grief, who is going to go to the huge expense of taking someone to court for a comment made on a fans forum especially when the libel laws changed fairly recently to make it even harder to win a case. On what other football forums do you see that degree of censorship and modding? None, and where is the string of libel court cases, there aint one is there? The more recent arrivals to ADT, the Bandwagons, Graisers, Tiger Tonys, Tagz and so on weren't extreme or troublesome posters by any means and I'm sure the disaffection will grow and grow. ADT membership stagnated around the 550 mark for a while but membership has started to accelerate again recently and long may it continue. The site owner over there might feel he is controlling the site with posters who fit his bill but all he is doing is losing more and more dissidents over here strengthening this site and more and more people are seeing there is very much two sides to some of the goings on at the club. I wont deny I thought there were some pretty extreme and obsessed posters on here especially in the earlier days but as time has gone on I think a lot of people can see there was anger and resentment there from many and now as time has gone on an awful lot of what was claimed, speculated and said on here has proved to be true and a lot of the green tinted faith on the other side has proved to be unwarranted. Trings previous post sums it up pretty much. I hope the newer posters, unused to the tolerance on here don't get put off by some of the comments that may be directed at them from time to time and appreciate the greater freedom they have themselves.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Remove Pasoti once and for all    Remove Pasoti once and for all EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:36 pm

Good Post x2.....Tring and Swampy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remove Pasoti once and for all    Remove Pasoti once and for all EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 1:56 pm

Nice to get a mention Swampy but been here over a year and 600+ posts - good post though, anything beats that horror show over the road!!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Remove Pasoti once and for all    Remove Pasoti once and for all EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 2:07 pm

swampy wrote:
On the verge of cutting my ties over there. Despite the site owners claim last week that there were more active members than there has ever been it just doesn't seem like it to me. Little gets posted it seems, the choice of topics has deteriorated, the debate is generally crap and a million miles away from what it was like in the old days when a much broader spectrum of views, more intelligent debate, personalities and edginess abounded. Now it has become progressively over modded, censored and frankly abused by some. The smug up his own arse young prat Ollie the mod does my head in. Its not officially the clubs own fans forum but it aint far off it. Every mildly contentious post is cut on the grounds of being "potentially libellous" which is no more than a cop out by the few that don't like it. Good grief, who is going to go to the huge expense of taking someone to court for a comment made on a fans forum especially when the libel laws changed fairly recently to make it even harder to win a case. On what other football forums do you see that degree of censorship and modding? None, and where is the string of libel court cases, there aint one is there? The more recent arrivals to ADT, the Bandwagons, Graisers, Tiger Tonys, Tagz and so on weren't extreme or troublesome posters by any means and I'm sure the disaffection will grow and grow. ADT membership stagnated around the 550 mark for a while but membership has started to accelerate again recently and long may it continue. The site owner over there might feel he is controlling the site with posters who fit his bill but all he is doing is losing more and more dissidents over here strengthening this site and more and more people are seeing there is very much two sides to some of the goings on at the club. I wont deny I thought there were some pretty extreme and obsessed posters on here especially in the earlier days but as time has gone on I think a lot of people can see there was anger and resentment there from many and now as time has gone on an awful lot of what was claimed, speculated and said on here has proved to be true and a lot of the green tinted faith on the other side has proved to be unwarranted. Trings previous post sums it up pretty much. I hope the newer posters, unused to the tolerance on here don't get put off by some of the comments that may be directed at them from time to time and appreciate the greater freedom they have themselves.

Exactly.

Less of the ADT please, that's a Newellism.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remove Pasoti once and for all    Remove Pasoti once and for all EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 8:44 pm

swampy wrote:

That is one excellent post Swampy as it sums it all up for me.
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

PostSubject: Re: Remove Pasoti once and for all    Remove Pasoti once and for all EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 9:26 pm

Interesting! Before reading the last few posts here I was looking around Pasoti to find a thread that was interesting and needed a TT'ism. Well I looked and rea ....... hang on a mo ..... just chasing a pesky fly that has been bothering me for hours ...... got it! (con't)....lly couldn't find much at all. All I found was

... i'm so please to have 'old mundane' back. not an image, song or youtube video in sight! Anything other than a HBLC video "you know the ones i mean" should be considered a hijack.
BUT found a photo of this pasoti bundle of fun
http://thefundraisingcoach.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/bored-man.jpg

and posts number 5,7,8 on the Trolling dump thread .. particularly post 7 which appears to come from some arrogant ''bossman'' to whom many posters doff their forelock and to whom the mods do as they are told.
I mean if I try and say ''Mods, feel free to bung this in the trolling thread. It just had to be done'' it would cost me dearly.
Might try it sometime and check the reaction

OH!!!! Found a photo of him as well - calls himself RIPITRON
http://www.troll.me/images/dos-equis-man/im-ripitron-and-i-dont-always-sound-like-an-arrogant-know-it-all-prick-um-wait-a-minute-yes-i-do.jpg

laugh
An awful lot of posters over there need this
http://cdn.marketplaceimages.windowsphone.com/v8/images/5a8bea70-da88-412b-b587-90ad0b7dd74d?imageType=ws_icon_large

Must rush - Corrie's on !

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Remove Pasoti once and for all    Remove Pasoti once and for all EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 11:17 am

Never thought I'd say it but tff Corrie. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove Pasoti once and for all    Remove Pasoti once and for all Empty

Back to top Go down

Remove Pasoti once and for all
Page 1 of 1