sufferedsince 68
Chemical Ali
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Van Gaal Out? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Gaal Out?   Van Gaal Out? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 5:04 pm

Louis Van Clueless is going to be funnier than Agent Moyes, Spending loads and making them worse is a joy.
Back to top Go down
Cornish Chris

Cornish Chris

PostSubject: Re: Van Gaal Out?   Van Gaal Out? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:51 pm

Dane. wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:
Old Trafford is a strange ground.  Sure, it's big, but the sightlines are atrocious - if you have the misfortune to be sitting in any of the upper tiers the overhang of the roof cuts off the view of most of the rest of the ground. Very odd. Its doesn't help with the acoustics either, Old Trafford does not have a great atmosphere. Of the UK's big grounds it's nothing like as impressive as the Millenium Stadium, Celtic Park, St James's (the real one in Newcastle) or Wembley.  Having lived in Manchester for years I went to a lot of England games and the odd Manchester United game (in the away end, of course) and Old Trafford really has very little to recommend it.

Being miles out of the city centre with no decent pubs anywhere nearby, and having to elbow 70,000 other people out of the way to get on a tram back into the city doesn't help either.

No atmosphere ?

Absolutely. Why else would they hand out songsheets in the Stretford End, and try to set up a singing section to no avail every season? Of the 20-odd Man United games I went to over the twelve years I lived there (which included the treble season) I don't remember one game where they weren't outsung by the visitors, including on one humiliating occasion about 50 Fulham fans.
Back to top Go down
tagz

PostSubject: Re: Van Gaal Out?   Van Gaal Out? - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm

Cornish Chris wrote:
Dane. wrote:
Cornish Chris wrote:
Old Trafford is a strange ground.  Sure, it's big, but the sightlines are atrocious - if you have the misfortune to be sitting in any of the upper tiers the overhang of the roof cuts off the view of most of the rest of the ground. Very odd. Its doesn't help with the acoustics either, Old Trafford does not have a great atmosphere. Of the UK's big grounds it's nothing like as impressive as the Millenium Stadium, Celtic Park, St James's (the real one in Newcastle) or Wembley.  Having lived in Manchester for years I went to a lot of England games and the odd Manchester United game (in the away end, of course) and Old Trafford really has very little to recommend it.

Being miles out of the city centre with no decent pubs anywhere nearby, and having to elbow 70,000 other people out of the way to get on a tram back into the city doesn't help either.

No atmosphere ?

Absolutely. Why else would they hand out songsheets in the Stretford End, and try to set up a singing section to no avail every season? Of the 20-odd Man United games I went to over the twelve years I lived there (which included the treble season) I don't remember one game where they weren't outsung by the visitors, including on one humiliating occasion about 50 Fulham fans.

I agree with both of you. Were I previously worked one of the company's reps has about 10 season tickets for United so we went up to see United beat Sunderland 3-1 (2012/13 season) and was sat up at the front of the second tire of what is the Sir Alex Ferguson stand. We got 4 tickets this season to see United v Hull and will be in the Stretford end.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Van Gaal Out?   Van Gaal Out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Never thought I'd agree with Roy Keane Laughing

Van Gaal Out? - Page 3 1013253_951842741512382_5291231495348278563_n
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Van Gaal Out?   Van Gaal Out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Pure quality lol! He says what he likes and he likes what he says Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Gaal Out?   Van Gaal Out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Never thought I'd agree with Roy Keane Laughing

Van Gaal Out? - Page 3 1013253_951842741512382_5291231495348278563_n

He deserves a Mural for that here cheers cheers cheers lol
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Van Gaal Out?   Van Gaal Out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:37 pm

Nothing like a bit of controversy when there's a new book to sell.

If the Oxford English Dictionary did picture definitions then next to a picture of Roy Keane would be quite simply.....'Cnut'.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Van Gaal Out?   Van Gaal Out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:39 pm

I forgot to add, he is bang on though. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Gaal Out?   Van Gaal Out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 4:51 pm

He's a cyclepath Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Did he even say that above? It's pretty hard to believe anything you see on t'internet when some posts words combined with an image, if you know what I mean.

PS: Agree with Czarcy, in as much as I also think he's a kunt. I never like liked him, as a player or manger, or a football pundit, sucking up to that other horrible cnut, Adrian Chiles or what ever he's called.

That is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Van Gaal Out?   Van Gaal Out? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 5:03 pm

i wonder if THE chris Webb will say about us in his pending war and peace work of fiction he is talking about writing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Van Gaal Out?   Van Gaal Out? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Van Gaal Out?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Zoo Corner-
Jump to: