Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many games for you this season and why?

Go down 
+15
`rgill
Freathy
VillageGreen
Damon.Lenszner
GreenSam
Tringreen
seadog
SwimWithTheTide
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
Peggy
LondonGreen
MTM
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

1-5
How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 8 ]
5-10
How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 12 ]
Away Games Only
How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Home Games Only
How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Cup Games Only
How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't know
How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
None Whilst The Present Incumbents Are In Charge.
How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
As many as I can afford
How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
All, because I own a silly hat and have a parking space
How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
10-15
How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
15 or More
 5% [ 2 ]
Impossible to say - it depends if the dog needs worming!
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 41

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:49 pm

X Isle wrote:
10ish is what I average due to shift work and geography. This season should be no different as my circumstances are no different, good times, bad times or ugly times 'tis always the same, despite the myths!

Bought a white membership for the first time this year, but only because the fixture list was kind for home games this season.

10 ish?  laugh  laugh  laugh Coming together nicely jocolor
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 9:53 pm

One maybe two. The days of me watching any old crap are long gone.
Back to top Go down
stephensdad

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:29 am

Brent out for me also. Will not go away until he has gone. I have a season ticket which for about four games I didnt use last season because it was so dire. If no improvement will be the last one I buy until Bremt is gone. It seems the only happy fans we have left are those on a freebie.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:40 am

stephensdad wrote:
Brent out for me also. Will not go away until he has gone.  I have a season ticket which for about four games I didnt use last season because it was so dire. If no improvement will be the last one I buy until Bremt is gone. It seems the only happy fans we have left are those on a freebie.

But he "saved the club" don't you know - and it's all coming together nicely!
 Laughing  cheers  bom  drunken
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2