Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How many games for you this season and why?

Go down 
+15
`rgill
Freathy
VillageGreen
Damon.Lenszner
GreenSam
Tringreen
seadog
SwimWithTheTide
mouldyoldgoat
Elias
Sir Francis Drake
Dougie
Peggy
LondonGreen
MTM
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

1-5
How many games for you this season and why? Vote_lcap20%How many games for you this season and why? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 8 ]
5-10
How many games for you this season and why? Vote_lcap29%How many games for you this season and why? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 12 ]
Away Games Only
How many games for you this season and why? Vote_lcap2%How many games for you this season and why? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Home Games Only
How many games for you this season and why? Vote_lcap5%How many games for you this season and why? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
Cup Games Only
How many games for you this season and why? Vote_lcap0%How many games for you this season and why? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't know
How many games for you this season and why? Vote_lcap10%How many games for you this season and why? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
None Whilst The Present Incumbents Are In Charge.
How many games for you this season and why? Vote_lcap12%How many games for you this season and why? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
As many as I can afford
How many games for you this season and why? Vote_lcap5%How many games for you this season and why? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 2 ]
All, because I own a silly hat and have a parking space
How many games for you this season and why? Vote_lcap2%How many games for you this season and why? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
10-15
How many games for you this season and why? Vote_lcap7%How many games for you this season and why? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 3 ]
15 or More
 5% [ 2 ]
Impossible to say - it depends if the dog needs worming!
 2% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 41

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

How many games for you this season and why? Empty
PostSubject: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:19 am

Another season is up on us. Given the perpetual, ongoing baffoonery, piss poor previous seasons, silly hats and sycophants - how many games do you see yourself attending this season and why?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:37 am

Exeter home game, Pompey away and maybe another away game. Can't be arsed to waste my money on anymore of the shite
Back to top Go down
MTM

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 7:58 am

5-10 for me. I found us tough to watch last season. If i'm totally wrong and we are a slick passing type of team then it's going to be hard not to go. Sadly though, I don't think it's going to be any better. But I will still get to a good few matches.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:00 am

Getting married next Summer = goodbye disposable income...

Thus 1-5 games for me starting with Cambridge
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:33 am

None. Completely lost the (35 year) habit now, found loads of other things to do with my time and money. I suppose I should be grateful to  pig Webb and Jones for helping me to find myself.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 8:39 am

I'm sure I'll do 10-15 and probably more. It depends how Aviva it all gets. The Exeter displays fill same with dread, the dancing girls do my nut in and drums and flag displays have no place at all in 4th division football.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:10 am

I expect that I'll be at every home game that matters and a handful of away games. The number of away games will increase, usual commitments allowing, if Argyle look like doing as well as I hope (i.e. get promoted automatically).
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 9:43 am

I used to be a 20 game minimum a season but I must say only going to 3 games last season has made me realise how much argyle costs.
Never been so well off

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:24 am

I will only make a few this season. Wycombe away is my cert if work or kids being ill don't get in the way like last season.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:41 am

I put 15 or more, but that's because I missed the as many as I can afford option. Expecting to do roughly the same as last season. 10 or so home and 12 odd away.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:12 am

I managed 2 last season due to geographical issues. I would go more if I lived down here or if Argyle played clubs in Scotland!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:15 am

Out of love with the football experience in general and Argyle in particular 0.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:25 am

Tringreen wrote:
Are you including the two televised games?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 11:52 am

The results of this year's Close Season Survey will soon be released, but here is the summary of one of the questions, related to this topic.

Do you intend to go to more, fewer or roughly the same number of games next season?

821 responses

More 30.33% (249)
Fewer 6.21% (51)
Roughly the same 54.08% (444)
Don't know 9.38% (77)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:03 pm

Five to ten to show support for team and Shez, Brent is keeping me away for the other three quarters. How else am I to show my disapproval?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:55 pm

Ditto.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 12:57 pm

As disillusioned as I am with some aspects, it'd take something along the lines of an MK Dons rebrand for me to ever stop going. A Plymouth Argyle doing terribly is still to me Plymouth Argyle and on that basis I'd always go to as many as I can afford. I accept though, that that isn't everyone's view. Therefore, as many as I can afford (and that I haven't got other commitments for) is what I voted for.
Back to top Go down
Damon.Lenszner

Damon.Lenszner

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:06 pm

One weekend per month when I'm not on dad duty - if they correspond to a home fixture I will go plus any midweek fixtures. 9 including cup games last year - reckon about the same this.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 1:10 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Tringreen wrote:
Are you including the two televised games?

Might have a peek, if feeling strong................. with one eye closed. Wink
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 4:32 pm

10-15 for me hopefully..

Reason is the price of a day at the footbal....
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:33 am

None - same as last 2 seasons. I'll go again when the club resembles the one I once supported. The clusterf*ck and ministand may well be dead but the stench of all things brent is still far too powerful to bear.
Back to top Go down
`rgill

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:11 pm

Goodbye to all that.
Back to top Go down
X Isle

X Isle

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:26 pm

10ish is what I average due to shift work and geography. This season should be no different as my circumstances are no different, good times, bad times or ugly times 'tis always the same, despite the myths!

Bought a white membership for the first time this year, but only because the fixture list was kind for home games this season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 5:39 pm

So youuum a praaaaaaaaaaper faaaaan, Suffered will be devastated !!
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:17 am

Not as many, every time I shell out my £21 at the turnstile I think of Brent's (crumbling) empire and feel slightly nauseas.
Not even going to the Excretia game due to work, but will I really miss two sets of fecktards goading each other for 90mins.
Still got a few Somerset games to go at Taunton and plan to attend more Albion games this winter, so Argo have a bit of competition for my hard earned dosh.
Think we will win our first two games am planning my first outing to the Stevengae game.
BRENT OUT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many games for you this season and why?   How many games for you this season and why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next