Elias
VillageGreen
SwimWithTheTide
Tgwu
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:28 pm

Just looking on-line to book my tickets for the scumbag game.

On-line it says blocks 15,16,17,18 - no tickets available? really? Already? but there are in block 19? I take it block 19 is being reserved for families?
Back to top Go down

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:31 pm

Segregation ? PAFC policy states there must be at least half a mile between opposing fans  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:37 pm

But it says tickets are available for Block 19. Segregation means it's left empty as some sort of no-man's-land between warring factions.

FFS. Why is nothing straight forward with this shower.
Back to top Go down

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:40 pm

The families are in block 19, a sort of human shield between the hoolies  cheers 
Back to top Go down

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Ok, I can understand that, well, sort of (families between hoolies?  Shocked  )but blocks 15 through 18 sold out already? Gimme a break already.
Back to top Go down

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:47 pm

Spose I'll pop down for the game( should be fun on the train).

Anyone stoopid enough to meet up for a few ciders ?
Back to top Go down

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:53 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
Ok, I can understand that, well, sort of (families between hoolies?  Shocked  )but blocks 15 through 18 sold out already? Gimme a break already.

Well it is the highlight of our season................no not the game, the pre match display  :greenrave: 

Back to top Go down

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:54 pm

I'll hold your hand, Al. Pm me when you have your tickets. I'll then work out what pubs are open from 7AM onwards that we can frequent. I'll PM a few on here to see if they are up for a meet and a few dozen gallons of frothing ale before the match.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:57 pm

find argyle game on exeter web site, I can not.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:09 pm

Brought my grandson his first derby ticket this morning, ticket staff came in for some stick because computers were set for ten for tickets for the exe game when the ticket office was open at nine, not the staff fault, could not print tickets has the machine was not working
Back to top Go down

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:13 pm

Person Of Interest wrote:
I'll hold your hand, Al. Pm me when you have your tickets. I'll then work out what pubs are open from 7AM onwards that we can frequent. I'll PM a few on here to see if they are up for a meet and a few dozen gallons of frothing ale before the match.

Nice one. Let you know on friday
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 10:29 pm

alannotivvy you asked me where the wife was found I said near Tiverton, It was Bradninch then she was moved to Saltash the only place that would take her in.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:53 am

I had a e-mail from the ticket staff last night comfirming the ticket I purchase and they are ready to pick up. ST will be ready next week.
Back to top Go down

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:52 am

Must say the on line ordering is working ok these days - just ordered ticket, can't believe have'nt brought the kickoff forward yet!!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:10 pm

Silly advertising this so early, give the super fans time to counter

Quote from farm by greenrobert

A 'Brent Out' banner will be making an appearance at the Exeter game.

Time for change, this has gone on too long.

Brent is raping the club aided and abetted by those who should know better.

Show your support on August 16th !!
Back to top Go down

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:13 pm

I tried to access that thread just now and was blocked...strange that  pig 
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:19 pm

I'll be very surprised if a Brent out banner makes an appearance at the Exeter match.
Back to top Go down
VillageGreen

VillageGreen

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:44 pm

spowell92 wrote:
I'll be very surprised if a Brent out banner makes an appearance at the Exeter match.

I bet the stewards will quickly usher the banner [and whoever is holding it up] away from the ground..
Back to top Go down

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 4:48 pm

VillageGreen wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

I bet the stewards will quickly usher the banner [and whoever is holding it up] away from the ground..

Let's tie one to Nool.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 5:49 pm

I just don't believe anyone will go through the effort to make one at this point. The guy's been too mediocre as an owner to kick up a real fuss like that yet. He's hardly been the epitome of evil, but he's neither a man to be praised. Jumping the gun on the protest front IMO.
Back to top Go down

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 6:15 pm

spowell92 wrote:
I just don't believe anyone will go through the effort to make one at this point. The guy's been too mediocre as an owner to kick up a real fuss like that yet. He's hardly been the epitome of evil, but he's neither a man to be praised. Jumping the gun on the protest front IMO.

No need to make one, there's plenty on here who'd be willing to lend him one  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 6:44 pm

I know plenty of folk who would be willing to go inside HP with 'Brent Out' banners, many of them are regular attenders as well.
Back to top Go down

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptySat Aug 02, 2014 6:46 pm

The list of banned from Pasoti runs into the hundreds if not a few thousand.

Silence the dissent at all costs !!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 1:24 am

spowell92 wrote:

erm..............brent worshipper
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 5:17 am

Elias wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

erm..............brent worshipper

I and others, have been trying to get people to think on the b of the bang for years.................

You don't need a weather man to see which way the wind blows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Excretia Tickets. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Excretia Tickets.   Excretia Tickets. Empty

Back to top Go down

Excretia Tickets.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next