HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Excretia City - Tribunals

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flat_Track_Bully

Flat_Track_Bully

Excretia City - Tribunals Empty
PostSubject: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:11 pm

Looks like Excretia are getting a fair whack from the transfer tribunals for two players who left in the summer.

One has gone for 75k rising to 125k with appearances, the other is 200k rising to 280k, with another 40k if Swindon get promoted to the Championship. Furthermore both have a 20% sell-on clause.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Given some of the 'deals' that 'football man' Ridsdale negotiated for us, along with his friend Jamie Hart, when we were flogging the family silver, these tribunal valuations looks pretty good.

<Edited - Paul Hart's name replaced with Jamie Hart's. Got father and son mixed up!>

Last edited by Flat_Track_Bully on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sciencebrainwaves.com/

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:17 pm

Don't get me started on Ridsdale, Hart and transfer fees Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:21 am

Greenjock wrote:
Don't get me started on Ridsdale, Hart and transfer fees Evil or Very Mad

Or me the pittance he sold Joe Mason for is unforgivable.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 1:12 pm

A fairish price for the two concerned players for a change.

I had Troy at £300K & Dunne at £100K so not far off in the end, as I was expecting tribunal to rip us off (again) being a lower league club & out on the limb of the country, we always have before Mad It of course Could and should rise, especially Troy, as can see Swindon going up again in the not too distant <taps nose carol>

Some of the funds have already been spent though apparantly, (according to Lord Tis on the wireless thingy this morning Very Happy ) keeping the likes of Cureton & Gow at The Arena Of Dreams, for the whole of this season.

Just a shame we can't afford to build a squad around these better young players, instead of having to lose them to not even the highest bidders Mad For who knows how far we may have gone with the likes of Harley, Seaborne, Moxey, Taylor, Troy, Dunne & Mackie tongue still with us, lead by an outstanding young manager? Basketball lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:27 pm

Mackie was always destined for better things, shame he didn't work out for you. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Iggy wrote:
Mackie was always destined for better things, shame he didn't work out for you. Razz

But he did, he gave us the springboard, to get back into the football league, that victory at the Park v The Turks was where our great run started, Mackie scored 2 of the 4 goals... more importantly of course, his replacement scored the all important penalty V The Turks in the semi final play off... I 4 1 will never forget that day Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:44 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:

I had Troy at £300K & Dunne at £100K so not far off in the end, as I was expecting tribunal to rip us off (again) being a lower league club & out on the limb of the country, we always have before Mad It of course Could and should rise, especially Troy, as can see Swindon going up again in the not too distant <taps nose carol>

Some of the funds have already been spent though apparantly, (according to Lord Tis on the wireless thingy this morning Very Happy ) keeping the likes of Cureton & Gow at The Arena Of Dreams, for the whole of this season.

Just a shame we can't afford to build a squad around these better young players, instead of having to lose them to not even the highest bidders Mad For who knows how far we may have gone with the likes of Harley, Seaborne, Moxey, Taylor, Troy, Dunne & Mackie tongue still with us, lead by an outstanding young manager? Basketball lol!

Dreams? Dreams are supposed to be things you aspire to, you would love to have or do but it's highly unlikely you will ever experience.

Why would you aspire to be a ramshackle, crumbling block of urinals frequented by shuffling zombie-like youngsters, who's parents are either green toothed old women with stubble on their chin and catshit under their fingernails, or dodgy looking octagenarians in dirty macs, eyes constantly shifting left and right in case the authorities have caught up with them for dodging conscription 60 years ago?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 3:55 pm

Going off topic slightly I see TUFC have bought land which used to belong to Seale Hayne agricultural college (in N. Abbot) to convert into a training venue. This has been made possible by the sales of olejnik and O'Kane. Looks a good investment for the gulls- only problem I can see is if they want to get from Seale hayne to Torquay very quickly as the road from Penn Inn roundabout is a nightmare (unless they take the Milner bypass).
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:16 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Sandford_Grecian wrote:

Dreams? Dreams are supposed to be things you aspire to, you would love to have or do but it's highly unlikely you will ever experience.

Why would you aspire to be a ramshackle, crumbling block of urinals frequented by shuffling zombie-like youngsters, who's parents are either green toothed old women with stubble on their chin and catshit under their fingernails, or dodgy looking octagenarians in dirty macs, eyes constantly shifting left and right in case the authorities have caught up with them for dodging conscription 60 years ago?

But I don't support Argyle Rolling Eyes I am truly blessed lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:19 pm

Iggy wrote:

He did work out for us. An excellent player who we rated and you didn't. As Sandford says he was a springboard to better things. We may not have been paid in full by yourselves but we got proceeds from the sell on to QPR. Mackie will always be welcomed back to SJP as indeed are all that play for us.

On a different subject:

the anti argyle chants are getting few and far between at home games now and the stand up if you hate Argyle chant is met in the main with derision(spelling) by the majority. Things change
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 4:23 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Iggy wrote:

He did work out for us. An excellent player who we rated and you didn't. As Sandford says he was a springboard to better things. We may not have been paid in full by yourselves but we got proceeds from the sell on to QPR. Mackie will always be welcomed back to SJP as indeed are all that play for us.

On a different subject:

the anti argyle chants are getting few and far between at home games now and the stand up if you hate Argyle chant is met in the main with derision(spelling) by the majority. Things change

Don't mention that red, they were robbed by Ridsdale you know Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:46 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
The Red Star wrote:
Iggy wrote:

On a different subject:

Don't mention that red, they were robbed by Ridsdale you know Wink

Some didn't I along with a big chunk of Argyle fans were delighted we stole him off you. Razz £25k about the same we sold Mason for. Sad
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Wasn't the Mackie deal (with exeter) something like £145k + another fee for international appearances. At the time, I thought the international appearance fee clause was ridiculous, but then you don't need a lot of ability to play for Jockland Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:29 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
Wasn't the Mackie deal (with exeter) something like £145k + another fee for international appearances. At the time, I thought the international appearance fee clause was ridiculous, but then you don't need a lot of ability to play for Jockland Laughing

You won't get an argument from me on this tongue

Mackie has played well every time he's featured for Scotland. If all of the others put in as much effort as him we might get somewhere, but that rarely happens.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:30 pm

easy now, you'll start a squabble.

lets look at dalglish, gemmil, robertson and mccleish, theres four good scottish players, so with mackie and alan rough theres a five a side team and a sub
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 8:30 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Mackie's a "headless chicken"... I also never rated Halmosi or Ebay, and thought selling Buzsaky was a good piece of business.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Excretia City - Tribunals   Excretia City - Tribunals Empty

Back to top Go down

Excretia City - Tribunals
Page 1 of 1