Elias
Tgwu
MTM
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MTM

Dissapointed with Argyle academy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dissapointed with Argyle academy   Dissapointed with Argyle academy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 10:49 am

I don't think the other forum has the stomach for a thread that doesn't give the club the thumbs up for everything it does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissapointed with Argyle academy   Dissapointed with Argyle academy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 10:51 am

Have you attempted to address your concerns with PAFC?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dissapointed with Argyle academy   Dissapointed with Argyle academy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:24 am

Whilst the ballon payment looms we are deprived of income for these sort of things because for instance when we sell Hourihane a big chunk goes to the debt repayment. This is why I was against Brwnts method of takeover it was massively underfunded. There is nothing we can do about that but it puts us fans in a dilemma, we have all dug deep to keep the club afloat in the past but when we have an owner who is only interested in development why should we help his selfish and single minded plan? The only plus is that I am hearing good things about Starnes who it seems IS interested in the football side of things.
I am convinced that this season will be a pivotal one for our future, with plan A dead there is no other route open other than a plan B so we need to keep chipping away for now.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Dissapointed with Argyle academy   Dissapointed with Argyle academy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 11:42 am

Ar least now, thanks to the trust, they have two pots to pi$$ in.  cheers 

Take yer pick bhey !
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Dissapointed with Argyle academy   Dissapointed with Argyle academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:00 pm

MTM wrote:
I don't think the other forum has the stomach for a thread that doesn't give the club the thumbs up for everything it does.

but stripes are back !  :greenrave: 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Dissapointed with Argyle academy   Dissapointed with Argyle academy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 9:01 pm

Iggy wrote:
Whilst the ballon payment looms we are deprived of income for these sort of things because for instance when we sell Hourihane a big chunk goes to the debt repayment. This is why I was against Brwnts method of takeover it was massively underfunded. There is nothing we can do about that but it puts us fans in a dilemma, we have all dug deep to keep the club afloat in the past but when we have an owner who is only interested in development why should we help his selfish and single minded plan? The only plus is that I am hearing good things about Starnes who it seems IS interested in the football side of things.
I am convinced that this season will be a pivotal one for our future, with plan A dead there is no other route open other than a plan B so we need to keep chipping away for now.

does B stand for bankruptcy ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dissapointed with Argyle academy   Dissapointed with Argyle academy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dissapointed with Argyle academy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2