Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is Darren purse brain dead??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Is Darren purse brain dead??  Empty
PostSubject: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:12 pm

Argyle on top pushing for the win. He gets a sulk on because of the drop ball and assaults someone. Not only taking the sting out of argyles push for the win but will get a 3 game ban

A man of his experience should know better. It was an outrageous tackle that fully deserved the red. There is no excuse. Yes the ref was poor but should be able to rise above that. I guess fetcher will slag off the ref again in papers giving the players the impression that this disaplinary record is ok.

Maybe a fine from the fa will make fletcher lead with an iron fist when it comes to disapline instead of trying to be everyone's mate.

These reds will cost us.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:50 pm

anyone with a brain cell would be able to work out carl fltecher - captain of last 3 seasons (during which argyle have been total shite) is NOT upto the job as manager.

Clueless & Doomed = Fletcher&Brent.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 5:54 pm

the fa will fine the club soon for the disciplinary problem 9 red cards is simply not on and we are not even into January, As for Darren Purse the guy has a history for disciplinary problems not really shocked to be honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 6:23 pm

I wasn't there today, so can't really comment, but I'm sure greengenes will be along soon to say it was because Purse is green blooded that he got frustrated.

Our disciplinary record is shocking. We are a dirty team with a poor manager. Fletch needs to read the riot act to his players and start instilling some leadership.

Quite honestly, I would take any manager that doesn't still play to manage us at the moment. Bloody hell I could instill more discipline in the team than Fletch does at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 11:32 pm

Cerbera wrote:
I wasn't there today, so can't really comment, but I'm sure greengenes will be along soon to say it was becauswee Purse is green blooded that he got frustrated.

Our disciplinary record is shocking. We are a dirty team with a poor manager. Fletch needs to read the riot act to his players and start instilling some leadership.

Quite honestly, I would take any manager that doesn't still play to manage us at the moment. Bloody hell I could instill more discipline in the team than Fletch does at the moment.

Who the f**k gave you permission to talk for me ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 7:20 am

Easy Tiger!

This isn't Pasoti, I can post what I damned well like. It was banter, wind your neck in.

What was your view on it anyway? One report thought it was a harsh red card.

:-D
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:27 am

Is Daren Purse Brain Dead? Well he signed for Argyle when other options were available. Heard some clubs actually pay their players.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:35 am

Cerbera wrote:
Easy Tiger!

This isn't Pasoti, I can post what I damned well like. It was banter, wind your neck in.

It was a straight red . It was a stupid thing and I was surprised an experience player like him couldnt keep his head . As you say this isnt Pasoti and I also can post what I want or doesn't it work both ways ?
What do other posters think ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:40 am

greengenes wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Easy Tiger!

It was a straight red . It was a stupid thing and I was surprised an experience player like him couldnt keep his head . As you say this isnt Pasoti and I also can post what I want or doesn't it work both ways ?

I think you are both adults and you can post what you like Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 10:04 am

Purse is probably no denser than your average footballer but he is poorly led by a clueless 'captain' and 'manager'.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:37 pm

greengenes wrote:
Who the f**k gave you permission to talk for me ?

Woo hoo, bit touchy, I can see what you boys mean about the arse wipes that inhabit the sinking ship Pasoti.

Purse has always been a jerk, we tore him a new arsehole when he was at Wednesday, not surprised he is finding it tough playing with the offal you boys can put on the pitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:14 am

greengenes wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Easy Tiger!

Of course you can, just thought it was a bit of an overreaction to a light hearted comment.

No matter, let's move on. santa rendeer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:12 am

Fletcher just keeps amazing me. He's now considering an appeal against Purse's red card! It was almost GBH. Why can't he just stop this shit and start instilling some discipline in the team. How many more red cards will it take for the authorities to come down on us like a ton of bricks? Not many i'd wager.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:29 am

I'm behind the times. Argyle have decided not to appeal because it may cost Purse an extra match ban. Not because it was a bloody awful absolute stonewall red card of course!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 11:59 am

The last two Saturdays fletcher has publicly criticized the authorities for the two red cards. What kind of message does this send the players. he needs to stamp it out now. Problem is its hard to get tough now he has set his stall out. Should have started as he meant to go in instead of trying to be the manager and one of the lads
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 12:07 pm

That's the problem. He's not my idea of a manager and he's not playing. Suppose you have to say we're now unbeaten in 3 but they we're probably the 3 easiest games we'll have all season and couldn't even beat Hereford at home, and they were down to 10 men first.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 7:23 pm

where there is order there is control
where there is control there is order

neither exists at HP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Darren purse brain dead??    Is Darren purse brain dead??  Empty

Back to top Go down

Is Darren purse brain dead??
Page 1 of 1