Moist_Von_Lipwig
Mock Cuncher
Mr President
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr President

PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 Empty
PostSubject: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:17 am

Hi All

We are off the ground and running.

Rome wasn't built in a day and this will be a slow burner but together, respecting all supporters views, we can improve the atmosphere at Home Park.

Greens young and old.........come along on Saturday, buy your Green/Black scarf (whereever you sit) and join in the launch of Forza Verde 1886.

Let's all give this a chance and a fair amount of time to work. By the end of this season we will have Home Park rocking but it won't happen overnight.

Follow the link for more details......FORZA VERDE 1886

Remember any volunteers / ideas please email - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Chris

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:30 am

Linky no worky
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 11:33 am

Cerbera wrote:
Linky no worky

It should do now? Just clicked and went through Okay...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:19 pm

Yup, works now.

Perhaps alongside this new choir, you might get the official website updated?

Box office number doesn't work.

No ticket information on the site.

No help for visiting fans (see Bristol Rovers site for inspiration)

No news about half season tickets, or even how much a season ticket is if you buy it now.

Loads of stuff is simply out of date - oppo view, Paul Tisdale from August?

Sorting out how to contact the club and make buying tickets easier is a lot more productive that black and green scarves in my opinion.

Now, before you get all up tight, this is meant as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism not a poke okay? No need to get Mr Newell frothing at the mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:37 pm

Wigs and Jester hats all round then!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:38 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Yup, works now.

No news about half season tickets, or even how much a season ticket is if you buy it now.

Sorting out how to contact the club and make buying tickets easier is a lot more productive that black and green scarves in my opinion.

Now, before you get all up tight, this is meant as CONSTRUCTIVE criticism not a poke okay? No need to get Mr Newell frothing at the mouth.

its more of a post to forward to rick cowdrey or whoever is in charge of the website. content on the os has been shit for years.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:45 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Yup, works now.

I think you'll find that Peggy is still waiting for her question to be answered by Chris, you have no chance of that little lot being sorted.

This is all just totally cringeworthy, what next, hire out Chris for children's parties?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 12:52 pm

I know Phenom, but I thought the President might be able to exert some influence, you never know.

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Club Shop   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 1:05 pm

Though this isn't quite the insulting propaganda of the 'Club Shop' post on the official site mk2, it is still pretty devoid of any remotely interesting info...I was sorta hoping for stuff maybe regarding the medium/long term future and aims of Argyle, not this child-like flag waving bonanza thing they've got going on. Oh well, maybs next time...
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Yup, works now.

I don't operate the OS my friend. Give Rick Cowdery an email. I am sure he would be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 2:41 pm

GOB wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Yup, works now.

I think you'll find that Peggy is still waiting for her question to be answered by Chris, you have no chance of that little lot being sorted.

This is all just totally cringeworthy, what next, hire out Chris for children's parties?

What was Peggys question?

Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
GOB wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Yup, works now.

What was Peggys question?

Are you available for children's parties?
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:10 pm

Will the FZ (1886 variety) be allowed to swear?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:15 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Yup, works now.

I don't operate the OS my friend. Give Rick Cowdery an email. I am sure he would be happy to help.

See my post ^^^^^^ up there. I know it's not you that operates the OS. I am not stupid, please don't be so condescending, you condescension does you no favours at all. You on the other hand are the club president, so I thought you might be able to do something about it. After all your vested interest in the success of the club is greater than mine. Personally, if the club website never gets updated, I could care less.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Moist_Von_Lipwig wrote:
Will the FZ (1886 variety) be allowed to swear?

Fackin right
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Cerbera wrote:
Yup, works now.

See my post ^^^^^^ up there. I know it's not you that operates the OS. I am not stupid, please don't be so condescending, you condescension does you no favours at all. You on the other hand are the club president, so I thought you might be able to do something about it. After all your vested interest in the success of the club is greater than mine. Personally, if the club website never gets updated, I could care less.

What are you on about? I merely pointed you in the direction of somebody who could / would help!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:58 pm

The 'I don't operate the OS my friend'

The my friend bit is condescending. I also know you don't operate the OS. To think you need to tell me this is also condescending.

All I was merely pointing out was that the OS could do with updating as a matter of urgency. Since you have access to it with your 'President's Progress' you might want to have a word. Since you are the President and all that.

Never mind. Go back to knitting your scarves.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Cerbera wrote:

The my friend bit is condescending. I also know you don't operate the OS. To think you need to tell me this is also condescending.

All I was merely pointing out was that the OS could do with updating as a matter of urgency. Since you have access to it with your 'President's Progress' you might want to have a word. Since you are the President and all that.

Never mind. Go back to knitting your scarves.

The 'my friend' was a 'friendly' response. Blimey.

I do not have access to the OS. I write articles which are then put on there by Rick Cowdery, hence my suggestion that he maybe the man to help.....

Since you have time to pick up on everything again when are we meeting up then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Cerbera wrote:

The my friend bit is condescending.

Well spotted Cerbera .... nip it in the bud ... he won't use it again in a hurry.

We all know how language works ... we all use it. 'My firend' has been dobbed on the end of comments for many years by rather irked males who are trying to assert dominance, more usually physical, at least in their own head.... a sort of Vinnie Jonesism. Women hardly ever, ever use that phrase. It's rife on Pasoti with a certain sort of poster. We all know what is inferred. Maybe the President is trying out the new Ultra speak

Last edited by penzancepirate on Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:44 pm

Emailed Ian via Pasoti. No response. I will happily meet up. Let me know when and where. Either pm or email.

I am neither a coward or scum.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 8:18 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Emailed Ian via Pasoti. No response. I will happily meet up. Let me know when and where. Either pm or email.

Funny, I thought you told him you were a bit busy at the moment......

I am at the fansfest 12-3 on Saturday....come on down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:08 pm

Chris Webb wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

I am busy. However, as I stated in my email to him I am at my son's birthday party this weekend and will not be attending our 2-1 victory over Hereford. If you and Ian want to meet up, then may I suggest it is just the three of us so nobody has an audience to play to. You seem to think I like an audience, it is clear that you and Ian do.

All I have been guilty of is telling a few home truths and expressing my opinions as is my right under the laws of free speech. Should you have issue with anything I have posted anywhere, whether here or Pasoti or Exeweb, then take legal advice and if I have libelled you or Ian then sue me. I am still willing to repeat or defend my position to you face to face. I have been called cowardly and scum by Ian which has been apparently backed up by yourself. You have taken a considerable amount of time to take various quotes from Exeweb of mine out of context to post on Pasoti to make you and Ian look like messiahs, but I have never, ever resorted to anything other than banter. Ian seems to think that banter is not acceptable, yet his post count on Exeweb is quite astounding. His personal attacks on Exeter fans as well as any dissenters on Pasoti are just shameful and if it were me in your position, I would be either having a word if he were a close friend and/or distancing myself from his comments and seemingly unhinged vitriol. There are an ever increasing number of Argyle fans that don't share his (or presumably your) views on how we should support the club or how much of a 'fan' we are simply because we don't part with our hard earned cash easily. Saying that, I have parted with with £90 to watch, and therefore support, Argyle over the next month. The constant mantra on Pasoti of either a) You are either with us or against us or b) what exactly did you do to save the club? are borish gibberish now. The club would appear to be on a sound financial footing, for the time being at least. Why can't you accept that not everyone thinks you or Ian are the new best thing?

All I really want to know is why you cannot answer a straight question? My comments about the website would have earned you a lot more support if you had said " yes, I agree I'll see what i can do" rather than " I don't look after the site". It took you and age to eventually come out and say that Tony Wrathall wasn't your guest at the match. You need to be more open and up front. You are supposed to be the club President, start acting like one rather than a dodgy MP. You act like someone who has something to hide, try being more open.

Twice now I have offered the chance to meet, once to Ian and now to you. Now either meet up or STFU.
Back to top Go down
Mr President

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:12 pm

Cerbera wrote:
Chris Webb wrote:
Cerbera wrote:

I am busy. However, as I stated in my email to him I am at my son's birthday party this weekend and will not be attending our 2-1 victory over Hereford. If you and Ian want to meet up, then may I suggest it is just the three of us so nobody has an audience to play to. You seem to think I like an audience, it is clear that you and Ian do.

All I have been guilty of is telling a few home truths and expressing my opinions as is my right under the laws of free speech. Should you have issue with anything I have posted anywhere, whether here or Pasoti or Exeweb, then take legal advice and if I have libelled you or Ian then sue me. I am still willing to repeat or defend my position to you face to face. I have been called cowardly and scum by Ian which has been apparently backed up by yourself. You have taken a considerable amount of time to take various quotes from Exeweb of mine out of context to post on Pasoti to make you and Ian look like messiahs, but I have never, ever resorted to anything other than banter. Ian seems to think that banter is not acceptable, yet his post count on Exeweb is quite astounding. His personal attacks on Exeter fans as well as any dissenters on Pasoti are just shameful and if it were me in your position, I would be either having a word if he were a close friend and/or distancing myself from his comments and seemingly unhinged vitriol. There are an ever increasing number of Argyle fans that don't share his (or presumably your) views on how we should support the club or how much of a 'fan' we are simply because we don't part with our hard earned cash easily. Saying that, I have parted with with £90 to watch, and therefore support, Argyle over the next month. The constant mantra on Pasoti of either a) You are either with us or against us or b) what exactly did you do to save the club? are borish gibberish now. The club would appear to be on a sound financial footing, for the time being at least. Why can't you accept that not everyone thinks you or Ian are the new best thing?

All I really want to know is why you cannot answer a straight question? My comments about the website would have earned you a lot more support if you had said " yes, I agree I'll see what i can do" rather than " I don't look after the site". It took you and age to eventually come out and say that Tony Wrathall wasn't your guest at the match. You need to be more open and up front. You are supposed to be the club President, start acting like one rather than a dodgy MP. You act like someone who has something to hide, try being more open.

Twice now I have offered the chance to meet, once to Ian and now to you. Now either meet up or STFU.

The most ridiculous post you've made yet - and that really is saying something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Please elaborate.

What is ridiculous?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 9:24 pm

Chris Webb wrote:

The most ridiculous post you've made yet - and that really is saying something.

Oh yeah, Why is that then?

If you ask me, he is making you look a fool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886   PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886 Empty

Back to top Go down

PRESIDENTS PROGRESS THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH OF FORZA VERDE 1886
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next