Hitch
Dougie
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:17 pm

The reluctant one has probably deliberately created the , 'Who wants to be someone ?' situation at HP. He has his chosen jamboys and a host of bucket rattling, wannabe personal parking space cadets. At present, the trust is the enemy because it isn't totally compliant and its leader is despised by jamboy no. 1 but with a little bit of work and a few treats, I'm sure the dissidents might be compromised.

I haven't yet renewed my membership. Let's see whether the trust leadership is prepared to walk the walk.

Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 8:34 pm

hairy j wrote:
Well done Sam
Well done Spam
Well done Stan

This is like a pasoti thread.

Well done Ham

Good work lamb

Nice one Vietnam

I fear there is a north Korean inferlance in this bit of news.
1)what are they hiding and 2) why this person, must be someone better for the job.
not inspiring me to become a member.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Keep up the good Interferlance Sam.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 9:31 pm

Sam out. Laughing 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:04 pm

Shake it all about!  Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:12 pm

Bleddy hallucinations again,could have sworn there was a post by Dungbeetle on this thread,something about closing the site down.Really must stop this Sunday evening acid party lark.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 10:39 pm

There was but he's practicing his deleting.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 1:08 am

Good work, Sam.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:27 am

Does this mean he has to organize vice for the trust Question 
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 2:55 am

Uh oh....

Twitter --

Ian Newell ‏@IJN3  · Mar 15  
Well done @GreenSamPAFC on your elevated status within the AFT, well deserved and a good sign for the future. Nice to have a LONG chat.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:53 am

Rickler wrote:
Uh oh....

Twitter --

Well done @GreenSamPAFC on your elevated status within the AFT, well deserved and a good sign for the future. Nice to have a LONG chat.  
You do realise he only posts stuff like that because he knows the kind of reaction it'll get right? Laughing Laughing 

Stop biting and he'll stop stirring it- I'm my own man, and that's the way it'll stay.

Cheers for all the other comments.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 4:59 am

Bit touchy there, Sam...
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 6:13 am

Sam's right though, it was posted purely for bites.

Newell's 'People I Really Need To Keep Onside' list has now doubled to two, with Sam joining Graham.  study 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:23 am

GreenSam wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Uh oh....

Twitter --

You do realise he only posts stuff like that because he knows the kind of reaction it'll get right? Laughing Laughing 

Stop biting and he'll stop stirring it- I'm my own man, and that's the way it'll stay.

Cheers for all the other comments.

Tip a drink on his head Sam.

Let him know your thoughts on him talking b*ll*cks about your good name, using you as a political pawn in his mind games.

queen

Alan Pardew knows what I mean....
Back to top Go down
cornysteve

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 10:31 am

Congrats to Sam.

Not a rabid anti, nor a rabid pro imo. Just a normal fan, like we all used to be.

Steve
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 6:06 pm

Rickler wrote:
Bit touchy there, Sam...
Not meant to be touchy Rickler - just saying honestly, it's just for bites. Don't let it get to you cause I promise you I'm not  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 6:45 pm

Ask Newell if he checked up where the revenue from the retail stores is going did you, Sam?
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:02 pm

Rickler wrote:
Ask Newell if he checked up where the revenue from the retail stores is going did you, Sam?
Rickler we all know exactly where the revenue from the retail stores is going and it ain't to PAFC. I see no point in making Ian Newell state that for the record when it's something we all know anyway and won't change the impact it has to the club/the fans. If it were a case of obtaining new information then that'd be a different matter but I'm not gonna dig someone out for the purposes of saying 'you admit you were wrong and we were right then' to them no matter how much they were wrong/how much you ask me to do so. As much as it may be tempting to do so, I do think we as the AFT should take the lead in 'play the ball not the man' politics and needlessly making a point which amount to no more than 'told you so, ha ha' doesn't actually get us anywhere in terms of improving fan representation, gaining us any new info or improving any of the problems at the club.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:05 pm

Very sensible and level headed outlook.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:22 pm

GreenSam wrote:
Rickler wrote:
Rickler we all know exactly where the revenue from the retail stores is going and it ain't to PAFC. I see no point in making Ian Newell state that for the record when it's something we all know anyway and won't change the impact it has to the club/the fans. If it were a case of obtaining new information then that'd be a different matter but I'm not gonna dig someone out for the purposes of saying 'you admit you were wrong and we were right then' to them no matter how much they were wrong/how much you ask me to do so. As much as it may be tempting to do so, I do think we as the AFT should take the lead in 'play the ball not the man' politics and needlessly making a point which amount to no more than 'told you so, ha ha' doesn't actually get us anywhere in terms of improving fan representation, gaining us any new info or improving any of the problems at the club.

Whoa, whoa...

We obviously ALL don't know where the revenue from the retails stores is going, because there is much disagreement on the subject on both message boards.  In this particular case...  Newell was off in search of the truth as he believes it goes to the club and you were going to ask the question at the next AFT meeting because you believed the opposite and wanted clarification.

So what happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:28 pm

Rickler wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Whoa, whoa...

We obviously ALL don't know where the revenue from the retails stores is going, because there is much disagreement on the subject on both message boards.  In this particular case...  Newell was off in search of the truth as he believes it goes to the club and you were going to ask the question at the next AFT meeting because you believed the opposite and wanted clarification.

So what happened?

What happened?

They had a LONG chat  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 7:36 pm

he's probably still searching  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:12 pm

So another puppets there to not ask the questions of the club we want answers too.
the question is who's pocket is this kid in webbys,tubbys perhaps"
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Greensam doesn't want to be a pawn in a game of insidious old man chess. Completely agree that there's no point in pursuing point scoring.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 9:23 pm

Rickler wrote:
GreenSam wrote:
Rickler wrote:

Whoa, whoa...

So what happened?
The facts as I understand them are these:

The club will sell off the ground floor retail units to the highest bidder. The club gets an immediate sum of money from the purchase of those units but from then on in, the buyer reaps all the profits from them.

That was what was put in the public domain a while back and has been generally assumed to be the case ever since. After asking a couple of questions and doing a bit of cursory research, that is still set to be the case. The only confusion arose when Ian Newell said something on the lines of 'the money from the retail units is going to the club'. Which of course is true in a very roundabout way as some money does go to the club from selling the ground floor units. But it isn't true in the way most people would interpret such a sentence- in that the profits raises from these retail units go to whoever buys them. This has always been the case and a semantic issue which Rickler just mentioned confused the matter. The basic facts though have been cleared up- the profits from the ground floor retail units don't go to Argyle and I hope that clears up the confusion.

It's also worth pointing out that this discussion is academic until such a time as HHP actually happens. Which I think we now have to consider that there is at least a possibility that it won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Vice Chair For Trust   New Vice Chair For Trust - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Vice Chair For Trust
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next