Richard Blight
hairy j
Tgwu
Mock Cuncher
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Planning Permission - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 8:59 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Nah you're ok, i'd rather have a wank with sandpaper.

Ooooh! I love it when you talk dirty! I'd never have thought of that. I'll be back in a short while.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:00 pm

FY 310 wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:

Brents business's might be leaking money like a poor plumbing job but his pension fund is water tight and no ones going to take it away from him.

I like the sound of that  bounce unfortunately water or gas is the norm  Sad 

I you mix water and gas pipes together then you need to go back to plumber school .

slasher
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:01 pm

dungbeetle wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
dungbeetle wrote:
You could always pop along to the fan-fest and 'express' your concerns there, just as you have been invited to for the last 3 years but funnily enough never show up.

I wonder why ?  Basketball 

So you expect me to pay £5 to get a "free soggy pasty and a flat pint"??

Then listen to two twats trying to sing and entertain?

So you turn down the opportunity to voice your concerns in person with the individual that you all vehemently and spitefully hate.
Instead you skulk behind your keyboards and mank on a website that hardly measures 0.01 on the Argyle Richter scale.

Losers.

Did you say losers whilst shaking your head side to side and making an L shape like a diva?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:51 pm

For a site that measures so low on the Argyleometer to monumentally get under the skin of a number of A-class tossers, I'd say that was pretty impressive.

Planning Permission - Page 2 Thumbs12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:53 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
For a site that measures so low on the Argyleometer to monumentally get under the skin of a number of A-class tossers, I'd say that was pretty impressive.

Planning Permission - Page 2 Thumbs12

Especially as our new friend has already had an account here before.

His IP matches a former user who has now deleted their account who made 239 posts.

So good here he came back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 9:58 pm

dungbeetle wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
dungbeetle wrote:
You could always pop along to the fan-fest and 'express' your concerns there, just as you have been invited to for the last 3 years but funnily enough never show up.

I wonder why ?  Basketball 

So you expect me to pay £5 to get a "free soggy pasty and a flat pint"??

Then listen to two twats trying to sing and entertain?

So you turn down the opportunity to voice your concerns in person with the individual that you all vehemently and spitefully hate.
Instead you skulk behind your keyboards and mank on a website that hardly measures 0.01 on the Argyle Richter scale.

Losers.

You post bullshit and lies all the time, we point them out to people, all in the open as you like to operate, what could be wrong with that?
Ps. We differ in that we don't carry out behind the scenes campaigns using fake identities. Deepthroat anybody?
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:01 pm

Which one was/is he then? If he's one of those utter cnuts, outing him is fair game shorely?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:05 pm

pig albino drunk pig 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 10:06 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Which one was/is he then? If he's one of those utter cnuts, outing him is fair game shorely?

Sadly all ex posters show as a guest so it's impossible to work out without spending hours trawling old posts.

I'm sure De Liar could help mind, he watches this place more than us!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:40 am

Yea Man wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

Sadly all ex posters show as a guest so it's impossible to work out without spending hours trawling old posts.

I'm sure De Liar could help mind, he watches this place more than us!

Piggy's dossier of shitballs is nothing compared to De-Lar's. De-Lar scans, reads, digests, screen-shots, saves, archives, quotes and scours every little part of ATD in the hope of cracking one off on any little snippet of information he can garner. Sad, sad, sad and more sad.

Just think - he use to have a life once. It's a amazing what a parking space and a friendly trotter around your shoulder can do. Weak/sad/lonely/bought/sold out.  Delete as appropriate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:17 am

You all had the chance to crawl out from under your stones during the administration. You didn't.

Remain behind your keyboards, your obscure forum, keep your bitterness and stay there.

Your not wanted nor needed up at Home Park these days.
Back to top Go down
hairy j

hairy j

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:33 am

Planning Permission - Page 2 989418672_1199324988

The level of trolling here is very poor. There's no subtlety at all. Sort your trolling m8 - get better at it and come back in a month.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:43 am

Personally I don't think the mod team should 'out' anyone.

Let them out themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 8:52 am

dungbeetle wrote:
You all had the chance to crawl out from under your stones during the administration. You didn't.

Remain behind your keyboards, your obscure forum, keep your bitterness and stay there.

And this is why you are so despised, taking the credit for the actions of the tens of thousands of fans whose actions actuall saved the club. The club would have been saved without you blundering into boardroom, the fact that you had your tongue stuck so far up JBs ring piece just meant that you really didn't have a clue of the bigger picture and have aided and abetted an asset stripping WANNABE property developer to kill the club off for the immediate and long term future of Argyle. If you want to take credit for that you are more of an idiot than I thought.
Anyway if due to Akkeron Admin. we ended up in the shite again who do you think would buy the club now that Brent owns the corners and the ground actually underneath the Grandstand?
Thought that through yet numb nuts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:03 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:

Let them out themselves.

Agreed foreshore, any of the new M7 would be obvious anyway. I also think that it's our duty to humour anybody that makes the effort to make a whole new email and account.
 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 
Dung beetles effort gets two ATD ninja stars.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 9:09 am

Overweight? Bald? Whiff of Bacon? then you too can be a dungbeetle
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:36 am

PatDunne wrote:
Overweight? Bald? Whiff of Bacon? then you too can be a dungbeetle

I wish you would stop talking about me.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:52 am

Let's just talk about the football like proper fans. I won't do this politicking any more because I might have to jump ships to keep my nose in the trough.Who won the war anyway !?
 pig 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 12:27 pm

dungbeetle wrote:

Not wanted at home park?

I don't want to go to Home park while vermin like you infest it anyway!

Away games only, paying on the day or buying direct from the home club so Brent doesn't get a penny of my money yet I can still follow my team.

Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 5:45 pm

dungbeetle wrote:

You were doing so well up until that point too. You're clearly super bright and in no way a loser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 6:13 pm

dungbeetle wrote:

Very Happy I think the latest back of the grandstand oiks are worse than in Blindell's day, and that's saying something. Confrontation seems to be actually encouraged these days. Nothing good will come of it.
I love the park, use it most days, but the club's secluded situation has probably helped to produce a football club apart from the wider community it relies on. Quite unlike most professional big town football clubs with old grounds squeezed in among crowded streets.
Bill Pearce made some sort of successful inroads into the community relationship, and Tony Waiters tried. And maybe the Michael Foot Board helped a bit.  But this latest "regime" are counter productive. Argyle have always been their own worst enemy.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:33 pm

Iggy wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Let them out themselves.

Agreed foreshore, any of the new M7 would be obvious anyway. I also think that it's our duty to humour anybody that makes the effort to make a whole new email and account.

'Outing' was the wrong word. I agree no one should be outed in the normal sense of the word. It was just that Yea Man said that the person had previously been a contributor with 200-odd posts to his name. Because that account was no longer active, it shows as 'guest'. My question should have been "what was the username before the account was deleted?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 7:35 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Iggy wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

Let them out themselves.

'Outing' was the wrong word. I agree no one should be outed in the normal sense of the word. It was just that Yea Man said that the person had previously been a contributor with 200-odd posts to his name. Because that account was no longer active, it shows as 'guest'. My question should have been "what was the username before the account was deleted?"

I certainly wouldn't out anyone but I do find it amusing how our new friend is one of many who goes on about keyboard cowards and REAL people, yet returns here under a pseudonym.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning Permission   Planning Permission - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning Permission
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2