Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.

Go down 
+21
Chemical Ali
hippo
Richard Blight
Motley_Screwed
Damon.Lenszner
seadog
Dingle
Dane
Rickler
Czarcasm
Mapperley, darling
Tringreen
Freathy
mouldyoldgoat
Mock Cuncher
Frankie_Fredericks
mannameadbabe
green_genie
125+1
Peggy
Tgwu
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. Empty
PostSubject: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:22 am

Or support them if you have a vested interest in the outcome, come on let's get it done!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 9:31 am

Send the filthy stinking evil rotten plans and the Mini-stand all the way down to Davey Jones locker.
Brent Out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 10:14 am

Here's another reminder of the link.....

>LINK<

Last edited by Mock Cuncher on Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing GOB's fuck-off fat link)
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:05 pm

I notice the letter I sent to Mr Evan has been put in to the mix
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:11 pm

Mine should be on its way within the hour.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:21 pm

I think the last day is 3rd July.

See here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:47 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Send the filthy stinking evil rotten plans and the Mini-stand all the way down to Davey Jones locker.
Brent Out

I do have problems deciding at times if posters are for or against the HHP development generally....but I'll have a wild guess on this one......ummmmm against I think.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:47 pm

just got the wife to send one, cost me a new outfit for her holidays which is in a couple of weeks
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 1:00 pm

Done. I did reluctantly object, only on the pricipal that there is no solid evidence that the ground could be expanded, which for me is the priority, i am happy with the rest of the development.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:06 pm

I think that the objection is more constructive then the pros, and the objection are mounting up, I am just suspicious that the Muppets have some thing plan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:13 pm

125+1 wrote:
Done.  I did reluctantly object, only on the pricipal that there is no solid evidence that the ground could be expanded, which for me is the priority, i am happy with the rest of the development.

Dentist ? School ? 197 storey hotel ? come on 125+1, like you my main objection is the pathetic ministand but surely you must see that the rest of the development also has many flaws ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 2:16 pm

125+1 wrote:
Done.  I did reluctantly object, only on the pricipal that there is no solid evidence that the ground could be expanded, which for me is the priority, i am happy with the rest of the development.

That will not be seen as a valid reason for an objection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 3:22 pm

Can we increase the size of the stadium? Of course it can be, it is just the cost that concerns. But that is for another day. I see comparisons being made with the 2 Bristol clubs. One has just sold out to a large supermarket for millions and got preferential terms on its new site and the other is owned by a life long fan who is worth mega millions. JB falls into neither of those categories.

Tony Hooper nails it on the farm but for the wrong reasons, JB is mega wealthy but as he points out he is not a fan, just get it built is the cry. Bum licking wankers.
JonB also doing his job keeping his title giver happy by being in full support.
My objection in now, we will see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Some rep Hooper is, does he not understand that there are half a dozen businesses attached to the Brents stand that prevent future expansion?

JonB...does anyone really give a toss what he says? I consider him as a completely irrelevant and insignificant head nodder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:33 pm

When can Hooper be removed from the PASB?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:53 pm

Once the plans are in all the pasb becomes is a condemned man, condemned to be ignored, it will fizzle out as intended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:59 pm

I doubt Hooper could be voted off the PASB whenever the next elections are, because he's now in with the gang on Pasoti.

Him and Newell are now bosom buddies despite the fact that Newell outed Hooper as the pi hired to track me down, which snooper half heartedly denies. So I keep challenging Hooper to deny it publicly because Newell and Webb both state categorically that Hooper was the weasel Jameson hired.

Despite the fact that I know for certain that both Newell and Webb are both lying fuckers I think that on this occasion it's Hooper talking shit.

Something happened around the time of the PASB elections to make Hooper and Newell suddenly become friendly and it's probably to do with giving Hooper maximum exposure on Pasoti in return for him shutting his big mouth and falling into line.

The same seems to have happened with Jon b, used ATD to gain votes in the PASB elections and was threatened by the usual suspect on Pasoti with losing votes if he continued to post on here, now Jon B and Hooper wouldn't touch this place with a bargepole and have had the directors box treatment in return for their support of the HHP plans.

Pathetic really but then I did watch the panorama episode about all the lies those bastard coppers told over the Hillsborough disaster so anything said or done by anyone in the police force shouldn't surprise me.

It's just sad to see grown men knelt down giving head for a poxy comfy seat next to a bunch of wankers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 7:04 pm

Quote :
Friends of Central Park Plymouth

Last official day to get objections into the planning department against the huge development at Home Park.

Friends of Central Park are a campaigning group opposed to this huge development on Central Park and especially at this moment the hotel and roads on the leasehold land which is not within the freehold footprint. This brings roads to access a 400 space car park and 121 bed hotel deep within the parkland.

Thank you to everyone who has tirelessly delivered leaflets! With the army who rose to do this we could have delivered 1000's more! The momentum has increased and we could just do with a couple more weeks, but tomorrow is the deadline! Evidently late letters can be sent in but we cannot be sure they will be counted. Better to write though late than not write at all!

For details of how to oppose see below, email your objection to: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you everyone again. We are sure there will still be more work to do and it won't finish here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 4:44 am

What are the timescales in terms of decision? I want to make sure I've got enough popcorn in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:08 am

Pokesdown wrote:
What are the timescales in terms of decision? I want to make sure I've got enough popcorn in.

I think for large scale developments such as the HHP proposals your talking 6-8 weeks, i'd get the popcorn in early though mate, it's usually got a good use by date on it and will probably still be edible long after Jimmy B has made his millions and slithered off to his next development project.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 10:40 am

Even if I was detached from the Club this would be an interesting one just because it departs away from the PCC planning policy by about 90%. In a world of non corruption I would have said that Brent is an idiot for even attempting it, unfortunately it's not a world of non corruption.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:39 pm

ZYPH wrote:
125+1 wrote:

That will not be seen as a valid reason for an objection.

Yes it will as you do not have to post your comments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 1:41 pm

I fear it may come down to the govt. wanting investment at any cost, this farce is just another reason we need a proper revolution in this country.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 2:03 pm

Bump!
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 3:54 pm

Fair play to 'em. All 10 pages included in today's multiple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.   Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC. Empty

Back to top Go down

Last day to lodge planning objections with PCC.
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next