mouldyoldgoat
Tgwu
Peggy
mannameadbabe
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:53 pm

I bet they're suffering with all the rain as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 5:56 pm

We met the posh woman from the Archers at Jethros in Lewdown when she was presenting the prizes for the darts league. Her daughter lives in Oke. Anyway we were exchanging pleasantries when this big fat farm girl we know said, "ere, what about they feckin grundies?" poor woman didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 6:05 pm

Took the boss to Newton Abbot Centre this morning, she wanted a change, brought me a new scarf. I kept away from Totnes
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 7:13 pm

The sun came out of the clouds today so we walked the long way to the bar. We walked the long way back too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:25 pm

If Carlsberg made street bands they would have made something infinitely inferior to this.

(PS they played the Chapel 2 or 3 years ago.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 8:58 am

Picked up a trivial pursuit game for nowt up the market today and a vinyl record called. "Sounds like WEst Cornwall "
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:09 pm

I've got a new data allowance for my phone; 200mb for €5.51a month. I'm overawed by this wonderful gesture by the non tax paying corporates. In other news, it didn't rain all day and we've only 15 - 20 more olive trees to trim.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 5:27 am

Had a big stone chip repaired yesterday, he wanted £30 he took £20, also I replaced the car broken DAB aerial
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:15 am

I awoke at 1am but went back to sleep at 4ish... Not quite sure of the exact time, sorry
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Had fish and chips down Looe for lunch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 3:54 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Had fish and chips down Looe for lunch

In Dave's? The best in the world.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:26 pm

Just been over to that B&M superstore place at Saltash. Some scary people in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 4:31 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Just been over to that B&M superstore place at Saltash. Some scary people in there.

LOL - That's first thing me and the wifey noticed. It was like walking through Mevagissey in 1704.  Laughing 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Seriously though, we found some cracking prices on doggy food.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:26 pm

Driven back from Paignton today.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:32 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Driven back from Paignton today.

Did you stop in TOTNES?

Seen the damage to Seaton beach, awful
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:44 pm

Seaton Cornwall or Devon?

Got 5 more olive trees to sort, one of which is a real bugger as it's massively (sp) overhanging the chuch buildings. I will be providing many hippo powers to pull big parts of tree away from church whilst hubby chainsaws. I hope that tomorrow when I fall over doing this I don't land in sheep poo.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 9:49 pm

No to both.

Had a day at the zoo, a couple of afternoons at a relative's house doing family things (catching up on news, upsetting very young niece  Very Happy , watching some fairy film with slightly older niece  Rolling Eyes ), nice family meal, a morning on Godrington beach and then home.

I wanted to pop to Plymouth but didn't get a chance.

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:12 pm

Nice dinner with girly friend at Jolly Jacks - massive portions - ooh err matron  tongue 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 10:45 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
No to both.

Had a day at the zoo, a couple of afternoons at a relative's house doing family things (catching up on news, upsetting very young niece  Very Happy , watching some fairy film with slightly older niece  Rolling Eyes ), nice family meal, a morning on Godrington beach and then home.

I wanted to pop to Plymouth but didn't get a chance.

That's a shame. I had em lined up at the bar in the Fortescue. drunken 
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 11:54 pm

I will get there one day!

Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:40 am

hippo wrote:
Seaton Cornwall or Devon?

Got 5 more olive trees to sort, one of which is a real bugger as it's massively (sp) overhanging the chuch buildings.  I will be providing many hippo powers to pull big parts of tree away from church whilst hubby chainsaws.  I hope that tomorrow when I fall over doing this I don't land in sheep poo.

If I had lunch in Looe I think THE Seaton was in CORNWALL lol!

Trying to reach agreement with wife to catch a bus to Tavistock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Had a pint of Natch in exeter today.
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:42 pm

Dentists must be feeling the pinch - mine chased me for an overdue check up and are now offering evening appointments. Check up tonight  pale 
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Curling is the dog's wossnames. FACT. It should be on telly more.

I want to have a go, but might have to settle for bowling instead.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:19 pm

A bunch of Cornish female spoiled the bus ride to Tavistock today,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peggy's Mundane Thread   Peggy's Mundane Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Peggy's Mundane Thread
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next