Dane
Hitch
Dick Trickle
Lord Tisdale
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The White Feather Incident - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:25 am

Hitch wrote:
Angry wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:

Newell knew full well thai had cancer before he sent the picture to him me lord, even if he didnt he wasnt exactly apologising to him when it was pointed out.

"Newell knew full well","even if he didnt"?

I think that pretty much makes the case plus we none of us seem that good at admitting we were wro, wro, wro.........wrong.

Do we have the text of the conversation which led to the fateful sending of the feather?

Its neither here nor there if ian knew about thai's cancer or not the fact remains he never once apologised for it and even tried to justify it o still maintain he knew as it wasnt hard to see as thai spoke about it many many times on there.

Newell did apologise to Phil (Thai) via a PM on Pasoti whilst Phil was still alive.

before the shit hit the fan or after?
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 12:29 am

Angry wrote:
Hitch wrote:
Angry wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:

Newell knew full well thai had cancer before he sent the picture to him me lord, even if he didnt he wasnt exactly apologising to him when it was pointed out.

I think that pretty much makes the case plus we none of us seem that good at admitting we were wro, wro, wro.........wrong.

Do we have the text of the conversation which led to the fateful sending of the feather?

Its neither here nor there if ian knew about thai's cancer or not the fact remains he never once apologised for it and even tried to justify it o still maintain he knew as it wasnt hard to see as thai spoke about it many many times on there.

Newell did apologise to Phil (Thai) via a PM on Pasoti whilst Phil was still alive.

During. Jock emailed Newell and told him what a "cnut" he was. Phil was extremely grateful to Jock for all that he did.

Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:36 am

What newell did to thai sickens me to the bottom of my stomach and he should never be allowed to forget what he did to a dieing man. It doesn't matter how much charity/fundraising work newell does in the future it will never change my opinion of him after this incident. .  Rant
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:54 pm

Hitch wrote:
Angry wrote:

fact remains he never once apologised for it

Newell did apologise to Phil (Thai) via a PM on Pasoti whilst Phil wasstill alive.

So there we seem to have one more internet fact contradicted.

Now perhaps somebody will advise us of exactly what interaction betwixt Porko and Thai Green initiated the sending of the feather.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 3:48 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Hitch wrote:
Angry wrote:

Newell did apologise to Phil (Thai) via a PM on Pasoti whilst Phil wasstill alive.

Now perhaps somebody will advise us of exactly what interaction betwixt Porko and Thai Green initiated the sending of the feather.

Thai made a comment that Christ Webb's son shot him a look from across the directors box when he shouted something to Brent.
Back to top Go down
Pete1886

Pete1886

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:32 pm

I note that this isn't one of the 'lies' that has been refuted over on pasoti.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 4:36 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Hitch wrote:
Angry wrote:

Thai made a comment that Christ Webb's son shot him a look from across the directors box when he shouted something to Brent.

That's spot on also he said after watching a shocking performance on the pitch the look that webb junior gave him made him chuckle and he went home with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:42 pm

Hitch wrote:
Angry wrote:
Hitch wrote:
Angry wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:

During. Jock emailed Newell and told him what a "cnut" he was. Phil was extremely grateful to Jock for all that he did.

good on you jock for doing it i say.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:06 pm

Was Thai also castigated for mentioning Christ Webb's son's name (it may have been someone else?) despite it being mentioned many times during Argyle commentaries, on pictures on GOS, as well as Webb's son being used as some sort of pawn in one of the Q&A's (Guilfoyle I think).
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:49 pm

So we have no real clue what the actual circumstances pertaining were?

Just a few more internet facts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:37 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

Did you not actually read the above posts then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:52 pm

Wouldn't believe much of what you read on any internet forums, I love em but they're sewage farms.

Tosh, rumours and full on bullshit is constantly making it's way through.

That's not to say nothing has happened, just a, 'take whatever you read with a pinch of salt'.

Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:42 am

Where was I - oh yeah - basically everyone of you can just feck off - you complete and utter cnuts. Few of you should ever have been involved in this thread. Wankers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:37 am

Chemical Ali wrote:
Was Thai also castigated for mentioning Christ Webb's son's name (it may have been someone else?) despite it being mentioned many times during Argyle commentaries, on pictures on GOS, as well as Webb's son being used as some sort of pawn in one of the Q&A's (Guilfoyle I think).

I have never met the younger partner in Plymouth's answer to 'There Will Be Blood', however I know he is called Connor - as I remember Webb arguing on twitter telling Hourihane his name was spelt wrong, unlike his boy's.

So if that was a secret he isn't guarding it very well.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:13 am

Lord Tisdale wrote:

I think its fairer to say, that off the top of our heads, that nobody has an exact recollection of what the circumstances were. I dare say though... With a bit of digging through past threads and testimony from those who spoke with Thai Green, that a pretty fair account of what happened could be ascertained.

Needless to say... Certain bigots would pour scorn on whatever was produced, but I think fair minded people would get a good idea of 'the truth'.

What must never ever be forgotten in all this, is that Newell will never ever take the 'witness stand' over anything. He point blank refuses to answer questions from anyone.

The man is a moral coward.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 2:59 am

Let Thai Green Rest in Peace and stop going over and over it. We all know it was a shameful episode and who was responsible.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:11 am

Rickler wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

I think its fairer to say, that off the top of our heads, that nobody has an exact recollection of what the circumstances were.  I dare say though...  With a bit of digging through past threads and testimony from those who spoke with Thai Green, that a pretty fair account of what happened could be ascertained.  

Needless to say...  Certain bigots would pour scorn on whatever was produced, but I think fair minded people would get a good idea of 'the truth'.  

What must never ever be forgotten in all this, is that Newell will never ever take the 'witness stand' over anything.  He point blank refuses to answer questions from anyone.  

The man is a moral coward.

No doubt Rickers, but the fact remains that there are two sides chucking ad Hs about and making allegations, coming from a background of disliking the Pig myself I should be prime fayre to get on board the bandwagon, trouble is there are people trying to put a case for his defence and they constantly get shouted down by the usual suspects, then there is Red Star, by no means a fool, who has buried the hatchet following a fairly serious feud, it all raises questions with me as a man who has made few legal arguments in my time, that's all I am saying.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:41 am

I agree with Pete most people know what happen, let's put this to bed and let him RIP
Back to top Go down
Hitch

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:18 pm

I'll leave the final words to Phil Coleman (Thai Green) RIP

Thai green wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Just makes me laugh. Newell sends menacing PM's to a really decent bloke who is very ill, so I told him what a bully and coward he is, so his son sends me threatening e-mails  lol!

Not the brightest family in the world  geek

Thank you Jock for your support, I am sorry that my post about the white feather has caused this sequence of events that led to you receiving threatening e-mails, I was surprised to receive the large White feather pm but it has led to an apology and I have to leave it there.

But thanks for your support at that time as I was upset, now I must put it behind me and move on. Like you I tend to speak my mind rather than bite my lip, however I do know that by doing this it can lead to problems. I will get over this but I am sorry that you have received 'threats' whilst coming to my defence. I hope common sense will prevail.......well I can hope !  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 12:33 pm

After the post above from Hitch maybe we should leave this subject closed.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:16 pm

I'll just add my five penny worth, Thai Green incurred piggy wrath because when Thai Green shouted something from the grandstand to Brent conor stood up and gave him the evils, at the time it was asked who he was and the rest as they say is history.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The White Feather Incident   The White Feather Incident - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The White Feather Incident
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2