Dougie
paulysalz
Jethro
OnlyOdi
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Statement from the board.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Statement from the board.    Statement from the board.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:47 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:
Of all the things in the past that the Board could have commented on but didn't, they decided they needed to on this occasion, why?

Of all the phone calls that Jim could have made he chose to make a call to a fan now, why?

The Directors seem to have very little confidence in Brent's master-plan judging by their refusal to commit funds to the Club, why?

I think they know once HHP is complete they arent likely to ever see their investments back as the club will be worthless.

I reckon your not far off the mark their Angry.

The director's obviously see the Argyle is non-investable and only someone foolish would invest at this moment in time.

Massive debts still and a balloon payment due in the not to distant future.

It's play-offs or admin me thinks.

also if the owner himself isnt investing his cash why should they! cant say i can fault the others if that is the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the board.    Statement from the board.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 5:47 pm

Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:
Of all the things in the past that the Board could have commented on but didn't, they decided they needed to on this occasion, why?

Of all the phone calls that Jim could have made he chose to make a call to a fan now, why?

The Directors seem to have very little confidence in Brent's master-plan judging by their refusal to commit funds to the Club, why?

I think they know once HHP is complete they arent likely to ever see their investments back as the club will be worthless.

Exactly my thoughts Angry!

There's definitely a shit storm to go through yet I feel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the board.    Statement from the board.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 6:02 pm

You say that Yea man, but as I read it, any play off money would go straight to paying off previous debts and/or interest on those debts, as do a big proportion of un budgeted receipts like FACup ties and TV appearances. I would imagine the contracted rules of paying down historic debt are quite strict. I'm talking previous owners, not football debts.

I can't see the cash flow situation changing any time soon, although next season's reported team budget slash is addressing that cash flow problem I guess. I only hope Sheridan goes for a much smaller squad now he knows the players he has that are most likely to succeed. That shouldn't be a problem with the short contracts running down apace at Home Park. Reid will be sticking out for good money if he is to commit to here as a proper employee, that's for sure. He's only got another couple of contract negotiations to do before the big three 0 thing comes into play.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the board.    Statement from the board.  - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 11:04 pm

next season we'll do exactly what we've done this season sign loan players and 6mth deals where possible the indigenous squad will be approx. 16 players in total.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Statement from the board.    Statement from the board.  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Statement from the board.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3