Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)

Go down 
+14
Highwayman
Dick Trickle
greensleeves
Greenskin
Hitch
PlymptonPilgrim
125+1
hippo
Czarcasm
mouldyoldgoat
Moist_Von_Lipwig
Han Solos Other Ship
Flat_Track_Bully
Elias
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 6:42 pm

the team winning and playing well is the new murals. Designed to stop us talking about how fecked up the club is off the field,

i can put up with this one though  cheers 
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:27 pm

another outstanding performance and another fantastic result......you can't buy days like these.....
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:33 pm

Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:
What a cracking result, when was the last time Argo won 5 nil?

Probably when Newell was a size zero and Webby had no facial hair.

And Lindsay Purse was happily married  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 7:54 pm

Back at 7.00 in Sherborne - showered and taxi booked, celebrations tonight me think cos that was a friggin demolition of poor Cockle pickers today!! Can't wait for Gas next week - sherbets on the way up and into. Templars bar at temple meads. Wow what a day!!
Back to top Go down
Highwayman

Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:20 pm

Fanfuckingtastic but we should be able to do that at will,week in week out in this dog shit basement league. Especially if we have such a MASSSSIVE budget for this dog shit basement league or is that part more brent bullshit. alien 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Where are all the usual dickheads bemoaning how shit we are? What a rubbish thread. We were very good, they were very poor. We could have scored more than 5. People saying Wotton's finished are idiots - he ran the game first half. Brilliant stuff. Allesandra was superb, Reid was a nightmare for them, Hourihane looked a class above. Even Berry scored. Dreamland - Aviva hat on.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Hairy...

FOAD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Arise Sir Shez!
.......I thought Young and Hourihane were outstanding in midfield-it has to be said that the presence of Wotton seems to give them licence to do their work further up the pitch,on this evidence the 3-5-2 is ideal......

Maybe all the moans about Hourihane only playing sideways balls will stop. I didn't go the the match (I'm poor) but it may be that Wotton allows him to be more incisive and move forward as our resident senior pro will be picking up the pieces.

I may break open my piggy bank and get to Scunthorpe. That will be an important home game.
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 8:57 pm

Another sign that we are greatly improved in playing poor sides and beating them, something that was 'nt happening a few weeks ago. Morecombe were seriously shit today but we thrashed them, yeah it looks like we can now be taken seriously as a promotion chasing side.
Brenty boy must be worried - with the thought he may have to fund us in a higher league.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:09 pm

hairy j wrote:
Where are all the usual dickheads bemoaning how shit we are? What a rubbish thread. We were very good, they were very poor. We could have scored more than 5. People saying Wotton's finished are idiots - he ran the game first half. Brilliant stuff. Allesandra was superb, Reid was a nightmare for them, Hourihane looked a class above. Even Berry scored. Dreamland - Aviva hat on.

We're shit.

fishing 
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:17 pm

hairy j wrote:

Actually this isn't far off.

Parsons murdered his RB from the off and from then on...

Cole didn't have a shot to stop.

It was a fantastic team display.

Clock the goals when you can.

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:18 pm

If only Harvey had scored!

Reminiscent of Friio v QPR.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:26 pm

This is terribly unfair on the goals scored by the others but there's almost nothing I like more than seeing a CB slam in a header direct from a corner. Nelson did just that today.

In my memory Mark Smith did that every week.

I think Curtis Nelson has been our best/most consistent player this season.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:50 am

Every goal was a good one. Allesandra took both goals very well - goal of the game for me was his first. Hourihane was unlucky not to score, Harvey almost scored too. 6,800 was a decent attendance and hopefully, we can get results from the next two away games and get some more bums on seats. It was nice yesterday to concentrate on footballers doing well on a pitch. We literally had nothing to moan about - even the ref was OK.

Most of the other results went our way.

We picked up no injuries or bookings.

Jesus must love us this week.

It didn't even rain.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:08 am

Never doubted Sheridan's ability to get his team playing like a well drilled unit eventually depsite him having both hands tied behind his back by brent and the useless board of shite. This is a terrible division and automatic promotion should NEVER be out of Argyle's reach. We're only doing what we should be doing and that's brushing aside no-mark teams that usually play in front of 2k at home. And that's all down to Sheridan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 12:45 pm

Rickler wrote:
Hairy...

FOAD

Two minutes after I posted. Two minutes. Stalkier than that big bean plant in that story Jack and The BeanSTALK.

I'm not sure what FOAD means though. "Fabulous Or Awesome Delight"? It was probably a thumbs up there from Rickler.

Watched the goals on iplayer - Allensandra's second was pretty good. Nelson's goal was superb. A smeatons tower of a header.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)   Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000  (Morecambe Match Thread) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring me Sunshine & Bring JB £100,000 (Morecambe Match Thread)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3