Dougie
Sir Francis Drake
mouldyoldgoat
SwimWithTheTide
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 3:17 pm

Ian Newell.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:45 pm

I think he's doing very well. An obvious full on Argyle fan. Good on him, sounds like a pleasant fellow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:50 pm

Dick Trickle wrote:
I think he's doing very well. An obvious full on Argyle fan. Good on him, sounds like a pleasant fellow.

Sounds better then Chris bloody Webb, which to be fair cant be hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:52 pm

Agreed, hasn't plugged the ministand or his gig at the pavilions yet either Angry and he's just had a snidey dig at exshitter losing 1-0.  lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:55 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Agreed, hasn't plugged the ministand or his gig at the pavilions yet either Angry and he's just had a snidey dig at exshitter losing 1-0.   lol! 

jack if you want to suck his dick please do so quietly.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 3:56 pm

After winning a Brit and a local connection I can't see him having to plug the gig. Fair play to him. Local boy done good with hard work and talent even if it isn't to my taste.

And to the best of my knowledge he's not biffing the captain's wife  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:01 pm

playing bastille records i hear, see he is plugging shit lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Angry wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Agreed, hasn't plugged the ministand or his gig at the pavilions yet either Angry and he's just had a snidey dig at exshitter losing 1-0.   lol! 

jack if you want to suck his dick please do so quietly.

I don't talk when my mouth is full.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:16 pm

Angry wrote:

I don't think he's actually playing them Angry.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:17 pm

Angry. You're shaming yourself. Local bhey done good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Angry wrote:

I don't think he's actually playing them Angry.   Rolling Eyes 

i didnt say he was did i fanboy!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:34 pm

Angry wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Angry wrote:

What a bitter and twisted plonker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:41 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Angry wrote:

bastille record's are playing while he is there hence why dag comms made the comment of Again! he is getting his band plugged and royalities every time they press play in the pa box.

Please give up this idea he is only there to co commentate he is getting paid well and is getting more from the PR.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:43 pm

hairy j wrote:
Angry. You're shaming yourself. Local bhey done good.

will you please commit forum suicide like your old man. that is all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 4:51 pm

Angry wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Angry wrote:

bastille record's are playing while he is there hence why dag comms made the comment of Again! he is getting his band plugged and royalities every time they press play in the pa box.

Please give up this idea he is only there to co commentate he is getting paid well and is getting more from the PR.

lol! Razz lol! Razz lol! Razz lol! Razz lol! Razz  I think you've smoked too much dope, you see conspiracies everywhere.  clown 
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:02 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Angry wrote:

lol! Razz lol! Razz lol! Razz lol! Razz lol! Razz     I think you've smoked too much dope, you see conspiracies everywhere.   clown 

Getting paid well... lol! WTF is the budget for BBC Radio Devon. It can't be that much given Errington's hair and threads... Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Angry wrote:

lol! Razz lol! Razz lol! Razz lol! Razz lol! Razz     I think you've smoked too much dope, you see conspiracies everywhere.   clown 

why do you think he is doing this for free? Do you think the club have whored him all week because he's a local boy done good? Do you think its just a strange set of circumstances that bastille reps allowed him to this without mentioning their tour?

if you believe that that you even more of  sapp than i give you credit for. Both chris and the club gained PR (more chris than the club) and probably some extra cash from this arrangement too.

Now the game is over there is little to no point commentating on this matter any further from me except to say go back to sucking bastilles dick in silence and try not to copy hairy too much, He isnt good at trolling either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Angry, i now see why your spell as a mod was mercifully short, you're a cretin.
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 5:48 pm

Angry, why does it bother you so much that the club and Chris Wood have received some positive publicity through this. It was an idea that worked great as he and Sparksy were a very good pair to listen to. Who knows who came up with the idea, the club, Woody or perhaps even BBC radio Devon who also benefit from this gig too, I'm sure. But who cares? You didn't listen to them, so it doesn't affect you. I did listen to them, I liked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:25 pm

spowell92 wrote:
Angry, why does it bother you so much that the club and Chris Wood have received some positive publicity through this. It was an idea that worked great as he and Sparksy were a very good pair to listen to. Who knows who came up with the idea, the club, Woody or perhaps even BBC radio Devon who also benefit from this gig too, I'm sure. But who cares? You didn't listen to them, so it doesn't affect you. I did listen to them, I liked it.

Good for you! your right i didnt listen to it and i liked that too  cheers  cheers 
Back to top Go down
SwimWithTheTide

SwimWithTheTide

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:34 pm

Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:

Good for you! your right i didnt listen to it and i liked that too  cheers  cheers 

You clearly didn't like that though, cos you remain in a right arsey about it all  Sulk 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:35 pm

Brilliant thread guys, keep up the bitchin.. Tis makin me laugh  sunny 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 6:49 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:

I haven't heard someone described as a Cretin for ages. Great word. Under-used IMHO.

ANGRY, have you been taking super strength ANGRY PILLS lately?

I love a moan and a whinge, and if it were an Olympic sport I reckon id be an outside chance for a podium finish, maybe's scrape a Bronze.  Razz

But fook me, you are nailed on Gold Medal material lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:41 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:

I cut it short myself  cheers  you're a complete failure of a troll  lol! lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 7:43 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:

I haven't heard someone described as a Cretin for ages. Great word. Under-used IMHO.

ANGRY, have you been taking super strength ANGRY PILLS lately?

I love a moan and a whinge, and if it were an Olympic sport I reckon id be an outside chance for a podium finish, maybe's scrape a Bronze.  Razz

But fook me, you are nailed on Gold Medal material lately.

no im just being attacked by two wannabe trolls so i'm just giving it back to them while holding back from the good stuff because they are clearly children cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Wood To Commentate.....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next