mouldyoldgoat
SwimWithTheTide
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 2:24 pm

spowell92 wrote:
You're making assumptions Angry. By the evidence of it he's a real fan. The club are promoting themselves and him hand in hand, why shouldn't they? Do Watford scowl at their connections with Sir Elton John? Did Stoke not just hand Mr Robbie Williams the key to the city? Why not try and link two fan bases, Woody's (and Bastille's) and our own?

I'm not sure what Chris Webb has to do with it all either? They tweet occasionally and maybe share a picture or two, but there's no conspiracy here.

He's yet to big up HHP in an interview, he's stayed away from talking about the politics of the club from what I've heard. And maybe that's a conscious decision or maybe he just doesn't care. And if he was to say he liked the plans and bigged it up maybe that is just his opinion on it all. He's surely entitled to that? Or are positive opinions on HHP censored on here?

You're very bitter, Angry.

Depends what you mean by big up?  He's certainly on side about it and James Brent (towards the bottom of the article below)

http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Bastille-drummer-Chris-Wood-looks-forward/story-19739903-detail/story.html

I'm know there will be a few Plymouth Argyle 'celebrities' and players back stage at the Plymouth Pavillion gig.

I guess it take celebrity to move a REAL fan out of the directors box to sit with the Joe Soap supporters these days.  Or maybe that is the directors box.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bg3W5MSCYAAfH0W.jpg:large
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:26 pm

They look and sound like the rest of the synthy rubbish that the youngsters listen to these days
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
I have never knowingly heard a Bastille song. Should I check them out or will I be disappointed if I do?

Are they better or worse than Keane?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:40 pm

Angry, you said you'd steal that quote for your sig - please do as the giant picture you use is really annoying. I like skipping past your posts most of the time and it's difficult to do that when you have a ridiculously enormous bloody image in your sig. It's bigger than the chip on your shoulder.

And anyway...you always make out you listen to the away commentary, you make a point of that in every match thread - not telling fibs are you?

And.... stop being a big girl's blouse.

P.s. change your sig.

P.p.s. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 4:49 pm

PPPPPPPPPs - Stop being a cock Hairy!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:05 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
PPPPPPPPPs - Stop being a cock Hairy!

He can't help it mouldy, He is his father's son.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:13 pm

There's nothing wrong with his father!  Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:24 pm

Hang on. That's banter as opposed to old misery guts who's anti-everything. If I gave Angry a five pound note he'd moan it had the Queen's face on it.
Who's your Dad Angry?

Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 Vic_2495011b
Quote :
grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble grumble

As your next PASB rep, I'll ensure we have the means to cheer you the feck up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 5:35 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
There's nothing wrong with his father!  Very Happy 

half italian on his dad's friends side i hear
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 6:24 pm

Never heard of him until yesterday! lets hope he goes on to be a global megastar earns a fortune,and saves us from the Specmare!  
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 7:36 pm

Bloody Hell. A confessed Argyle fan who happens to be riding his good luck in a tough and fickle industry is invited to be the guest pundit. It has received positive publicity nationwide (including invading my teatime edition of the fiver from the Guardian). So he's made a few comments supporting the efforts of James Brent...like most supporters I'm sure he's just happy the club has been saved. That's all that Herald and Baggo watching supporters read and care about.

I don't expect him to be some raving anti-Brent campaigner and good luck to him, I hope he enjoys it.

After all, even though he's a drummer, he's got to have a better radio voice than the shagging postman Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:02 pm

Shagging postman. That's crude. He's the Erotic Wizard.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:28 pm

Shit band, diluted 'rock' for the masses
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 8:55 pm

PatDunne wrote:

One man's Bob Dylan is another man's Conway Twitty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:10 pm

I really can't stand people that do that with music - if someone likes a band (or if they're popular), that's cool by me, fill your aural boots m8. I don't have to listen to them. I like a band called Pig Destroyer but I'm more than aware some people might not like them. In fact, most people wouldn't have a clue who they are.
I think it's great we've got someone local in a popular band - good luck to him. Well done fella.

This thread is bonkers and Angry's clearly deranged.

What's your favourite band Angry? I bet it's Saxon or someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:34 pm

Nothing wrong with a bit of old-school Saxon.

"Try to get a message through Scandinavian 101
For Gods sake get your ground lights on"  Rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:36 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

have you listen to either?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 9:58 pm

A clip of one of Bob Dylan's early songs.

The only Chris Wood I ever knew - until recently - was one of the top UK folk-singers/performers/writers. Have a listen to his song "Jerusalem" - ansum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:18 pm

Angry wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

I've "listen" to both, in fact i used to go out with Conway Twitty's daughter, Kitty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:23 pm

LOL

Knecht lies in wait to post those old pop songs - stop him at all costs before he turns this forum into some folky, beardy weirdo forum. No yoghurt knitters allowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:23 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

I've "listen" to both, in fact i used to go out with Conway Twitty's daughter, Kitty.

sure:roll:  give my regards to the family guy cast when you see them next Basketball Basketball 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 10:44 pm

Angry wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
Angry wrote:
Jack Sheppard wrote:
PatDunne wrote:

sure:roll:  give my regards to the family guy cast when you see them next Basketball Basketball 

Hi all, Angry sends his regards.

Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 Rs_1024x759-131126091046-1024.Family-Guy.jl.112613

Oh, and if there's ever an opening for a new character he'd love to be considered for the part.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:30 am

hairy j wrote:
Which local celebrity and Argyle fan would you like Angry? We have such a wealth to choose from.

Lets have Dawn French
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 10:48 am

Wayne sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 21, 2014 2:09 pm

Robert Lenciewicz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Wood To Commentate.....   Chris Wood To Commentate..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Wood To Commentate.....
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next