paulysalz
Sir Francis Drake
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes Empty
PostSubject: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
paulysalz

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:04 pm

Interesting article that. Does anyone know the exact dates that Brent was chairman of the Plymouth Development Corporation? I do know that that organisation was heavily involved in the World Cup plans and it would be kind of ironic/thought provoking if Brent was part of the World Cup bid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:12 pm

I think a few people are going to explode when they read that article.

Good.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:14 pm

Good read
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:20 pm

and thats from the outside looking in view and exactly what many have been saying since day one. No doubt nool and the gang will work tirelessly to get it removed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:33 pm

Great article, i likes them 200% bheys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:33 pm

A superbly written article.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:37 pm

Did he do proper research for this article? i see no mention of the quivering lip!Good read though.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:41 pm

I wonder how many 'incoming' are on their way to the boys at 200%?  Very Happy 

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:44 pm

I read through that and thought the same and also thought it had a measured tone of deliberacy about it; cultured trolling.

If that gets on pasoti, I'll eat my own shins.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:46 pm

Hmm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:48 pm

I'd be amazed if any on pasoti get to read that
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:49 pm

I think it's time ter BAN the 200% muthafookers from being mentioned on Argo Forum Land. Where were they in the WOR fcol?
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:52 pm

Internet publications like 200% and The Two Unfortunates are way advanced these days beyond all the local rags. Both were up for football awards at the Emirates this year. Well done to both of them.
No wonder those traditional papers are struggling with their biased input.
I wonder where he got his info. Seemed quite accurate, and no messing Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 9:57 pm

Wow, we're not the only realists!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:01 pm

An excellent and accurate read, maybe eyebrows will start to twitch if they aren't already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:05 pm

General Von Nooligan and Nikkkks secretary, Jean Luc De-Lar will be reaching for the heart pills.  lol 
Back to top Go down
mannameadbabe

mannameadbabe

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:11 pm

That is such an insightful and representative article. As someone who sat in on the AFT working group meetings I can confirm that point that Brent did not take the findings and proposals seriously. What it does not, and cannot describe the derisory attitude of Brent and his flunkies in that meeting. I lost all hope that Brent had ambition in our club from that point. And I've not been proved wrong yet.
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:11 pm

The article will be dismissed on Pasoti as being written in secret by some ATD weirdo freak.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 10:17 pm

The Herald is totally moribund. Not a note nothing nada about James Brent Nataetetc accounts being published. Not a quill being sharpened to write about the 900k passing from his Pavillions company to his pension fund. It's not the first time the Heralds sin has been one of omission.
Back to top Go down
Richard Blight

Richard Blight

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:00 pm

Pafcintheplace wrote:
I'd be amazed if any on pasoti get to read that

There's been quite a few guests again tonight. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:35 pm

A slam dunk comment on the article. Reminds me of someone. Hope you're well fella. Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Porky is gonna shit fire when he sees that!  lol!  Whoever wrote that article has spent a lot of time on ATD, the site that brings you the truth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:49 pm

So..nothing on the official fans forum yet on the rarely visited forum we're nearly up to two pages.

Of course you don't have to agree with the article, you could reference it and pick apart the article in an articulate way - Ian, Tony, Lee, Jon B, Ian

I would love (as per the hacking court action) to have a record of conversations and text message records from certain people tonight.

Maybe James is finding out that suppressing opinion is a tad more difficult than he thought.

Those pesky thick as shite dumbass football supporters. Smile
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:56 pm

It's on FB too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes   James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes Empty

Back to top Go down

James Brent - licensed to do as he wishes
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next