HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Not on Your Telly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dougie

Dougie

Not on Your Telly Empty
PostSubject: Not on Your Telly   Not on Your Telly EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sky drop Argyle Chesterfield Game
Back to top Go down

Not on Your Telly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Your Telly   Not on Your Telly EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:46 am

Personally I'm pleased, We never play well on live TV(or any other time for that matter) and what you gain in TV monies you lose in gate receipts. Disappointing for exiles who can't get to the games though I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Lord Melbury

Not on Your Telly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Your Telly   Not on Your Telly EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:11 pm

All TV money goes to Mastpoint anyway under the terms of the admin settlement. So anything that prevents those crocked fuckers getting any more money is fine by me Smile
Back to top Go down

Not on Your Telly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Your Telly   Not on Your Telly EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 1:22 pm

LOOK HOW FAR WE'VE COME  cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

Not on Your Telly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Your Telly   Not on Your Telly EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 3:32 pm

FY 310 wrote:
All TV money goes to Mastpoint anyway under the terms of the admin settlement. So anything that prevents those crocked fuckers getting any more money is fine by me Smile
Is that right? Someone else said that on here the other day but I've not seen it anywhere before.
Back to top Go down

Not on Your Telly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Your Telly   Not on Your Telly EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 4:26 pm

GreenSam wrote:
FY 310 wrote:
Is that right? Someone else said that on here the other day but I've not seen it anywhere before.

well, you can ask the club you have the power now sam!
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

Not on Your Telly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Your Telly   Not on Your Telly EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Bugger. I've been trying to drum up interest over here in the mighty Greens, with promises of a feast of football on the telly.

The first meeting of the Sucina Greens may have to be cancelled.
Back to top Go down

Not on Your Telly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Your Telly   Not on Your Telly EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 6:33 pm

Angry wrote:

Aww come on, it would only have turned into a self promotion exercise by all the usual suspects.
You can hardly blame Sky for scrapping it..hardly a mouthwatering fixture to say the least.
Back to top Go down

Not on Your Telly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Your Telly   Not on Your Telly EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 10:12 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
Angry wrote:

Aww come on, it would only have turned into a self promotion exercise by all the usual suspects.
You can hardly blame Sky for scrapping it..hardly a mouthwatering fixture to say the least.

whenever there is a camera you know horatio and nool will be near by.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not on Your Telly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not on Your Telly   Not on Your Telly Empty

Back to top Go down

Not on Your Telly
Page 1 of 1