mouldyoldgoat
Czarcasm
Lord Tisdale
pepsipete
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

thomas hitzlsperger comes out - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thomas hitzlsperger comes out   thomas hitzlsperger comes out - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 6:35 pm

Tis has had a warning from me with agreement from the mods, they didn't support a ban or suspension. This morning I did but I was having a bad day, probably why the mod vote system is a good one.
I for one am glad to have feedback from the members on this issue, it's a difficult line to walk as a mod sometimes and all we try to do is the right thing for the majority, having your feelings made known makes it a bit easier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thomas hitzlsperger comes out   thomas hitzlsperger comes out - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
knecht wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Ban tisdale because jock had a tantrum? no! tis overstepped the mark somewhat, but jock was looking to flounce! his slagging off of ma purse was equaly as bad as tis's foolish remarks, This banning bollocks is the farm way not our way.

I agree with the highlighted bits.

Over his time on here, following mod-room discussion, Jock has been contacted a number of times asking him to tone his comments down - more so than anyone else. He ALWAYS responded positively and accepted the implied admonishment. He has never had a tantrum in response to these PMs. Beneath all the bluster & the OTT posts he is an intelligent gentleman.

As for "This banning bollocks is the farm way not our way", I agree. But just because it has happened in the past few days with DTT it doesn't set a precedent. The mod-room is operating there or thereabouts as it has always done. Requests & warnings have always happened. It will do in this instance as well. The mod-room contains a range of views & approaches - as it has always done - and nobody gets banned unless there is a majority in favour. That won't change. The ATD constitution says that all views are accepted as long as they are expressed within the law & common decency.

Now, feck off, Jock, you mad Scotsman. Take the break you said you needed. Then come back.  Very Happy 
Knecht there's no way i want jock to leave this forum, i enjoy his rants and his honesty, i dont always agree with him but he has my respect.

He'll be back SS68 - I'm sure of that, but due to circumstances that I'm unable to divulge, Jock is taking a much needed rest. Jockers, If you're reading this, take your rest, man-up and get your grumpy old arse back to ATD as soon as you can. The rebel forces need you in our fight against the evil empire. Jedi Knight  Newell's 'Death Star' is nearing completion and we all know what happened to that in the film!!!! laugh 
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: thomas hitzlsperger comes out   thomas hitzlsperger comes out - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 12:26 am

All this because someone says they are gay.. .
it is 2014 isn't it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thomas hitzlsperger comes out   thomas hitzlsperger comes out - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 10:12 am

Davidfriio4 wrote:
it is 1914 isn't it

Amended for factuals.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: thomas hitzlsperger comes out   thomas hitzlsperger comes out - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 10, 2014 6:38 pm

Iggy wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
it is 1914 isn't it

Amended for factuals.

feels like that doesn't it,
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: thomas hitzlsperger comes out   thomas hitzlsperger comes out - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 3:35 pm

GreenSam wrote:
It never fails to amaze me that someone so who so obviously hates Islam as much as Tis does agrees with the extremist Islamic view on some many things.

Hates gays, hardline law and order 'string 'em up type'. A bit of Sharia Law would be just what he wants I reckon. What are your views on the prohibition of alcohol LT?

Good to see that a few on here are a little bit brighter than 'r' sam, maybe it's just an age thing?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thomas hitzlsperger comes out   thomas hitzlsperger comes out - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:12 pm

He may have a few crossed wires, but he's got you sussed pretty much, Tiddles. clown
It's a good thing to understand the shape of someone. It helps in life.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: thomas hitzlsperger comes out   thomas hitzlsperger comes out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 1:15 am

Winter Green wrote:
He may have a few crossed wires, but he's got you sussed pretty much, Tiddles. clown

You don't sit next to him in psychology for beginners do you Winty?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thomas hitzlsperger comes out   thomas hitzlsperger comes out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:31 am

I tend to take note of my nose twitching. Far more accurate. cat 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: thomas hitzlsperger comes out   thomas hitzlsperger comes out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:59 pm

Winter Green wrote:
I tend to take note of my nose twitching. Far more accurate. cat 

You shore you are not sat a bit too close to that cat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thomas hitzlsperger comes out   thomas hitzlsperger comes out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:03 pm

As it happens, I'm not really a fan of the scientific method in a few things, including the understanding of human behaviour. Overrated, often wrong and pompous.
I remember reading a fictional novel back in the 1980s by a Cornishman D M Thomas ( insert your own inevitable joke ). It was called the White Hotel, Booker nominated I seem to remember, and concerned Freud as a professor in 1930s Germany, dealing with the pains of a woman in the area of her groin, with many letters of diagnosis back and forth.. Of course he had all the answers, as he logically dissected the lay of the land as he saw it. Shame he didn't understand what was really going on until it was too late. Totally beyond his understanding. I thoroughly recommend it to you Tiddles. I think you would enjoy it, but not to be read backwards or after an online preview of the plot.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: thomas hitzlsperger comes out   thomas hitzlsperger comes out - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 10:27 pm

Winter Green wrote:
As it happens, I'm not really a fan of the scientific method in a few things, including the understanding of human behaviour. Overrated, often wrong and pompous.

I'm the same about climate change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thomas hitzlsperger comes out   thomas hitzlsperger comes out - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

thomas hitzlsperger comes out
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3