HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tinpot club admit to being tinpot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Han Solos Other Ship

Han Solos Other Ship

Tinpot club admit to being tinpot Empty
PostSubject: Tinpot club admit to being tinpot   Tinpot club admit to being tinpot EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 1:20 pm

No not us LOL:

Sky bleddy sports bhuy wrote:
Exeter manager Paul Tisdale has met Portsmouth for initial discussions about the managerial vacancy at Fratton Park.

The Football League's longest-serving boss, whose side were the last outfit to be beaten by Guy Whittingham's Pompey before his departure last month, met with Portsmouth officials on Tuesday.

And the Grecians confirmed they gave him permission to do so and will not stand in his way should Tisdale be offered the job at their League Two rivals.

A club statement issued on Thursday afternoon said: "We can confirm that Portsmouth Football Club approached Exeter City to ask permission to speak to Paul Tisdale about the vacant management position at Fratton Park.

"As on previous occasions that approaches have been made to speak to Paul, permission was granted. Paul met with Portsmouth on Tuesday for initial discussions.

"Exeter City Football Club prides itself on not standing in the way of staff, players and management when further opportunities arise away from the club.

"Given Paul's excellent track-record at Exeter City, we are always unsurprised to receive approaches from other clubs for his services. We are also delighted with the mutual loyalty between Paul and the club during his seven-and-a-half years at St James Park."

Other names linked with the Fratton Park vacancy include Oxford boss Chris Wilder, former Crawley manager Richie Barker and caretaker manager Andy Awford.
LOL etc.

TBF should do a good job there, good manager
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tinpot club admit to being tinpot   Tinpot club admit to being tinpot EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:04 pm

Old news. Lord Tisdale suggested it was him throwing his toys out of the pram because the locals are giving him stick
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: Tinpot club admit to being tinpot   Tinpot club admit to being tinpot EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:45 pm

Han Solos Other Ship wrote:
No not us LOL:

Sky bleddy sports bhuy wrote:

"Given Paul's excellent track-record at Exeter City,
LOL etc.

TBF should do a good job there, good manager
"excellent track record", what are we, 20 places above where we were when he started, he inherited a team which included youngsters who went for a million which he wasted on cack journeymen to leave us with a team full of donkeys which is even struggling to stay in front of you lot?

Believe me he will not get the Pompey job, we are stuck with the useless tw@.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Tinpot club admit to being tinpot   Tinpot club admit to being tinpot EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:30 pm

guy dresses like a poof, maybe Portsmouth best place for him,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tinpot club admit to being tinpot   Tinpot club admit to being tinpot EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:50 pm

Didn't Tisdale take Exeter from the conference to League 1? Not that bad. On a par with what Sturrock did here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tinpot club admit to being tinpot   Tinpot club admit to being tinpot EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
How does "a poof" dress Mr Friio?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tinpot club admit to being tinpot   Tinpot club admit to being tinpot EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:01 pm

Puffy?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tinpot club admit to being tinpot   Tinpot club admit to being tinpot EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:11 pm

knecht wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
How does "a poof" dress Mr Friio?
Basically in anything that hasn't been bought from Sports Direct I think. Tom Daley's gay - maybe it's speedos - but they sell them in Sports Direct... mind blown!

I think it's any one that wears a hat and scarf that match.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tinpot club admit to being tinpot   Tinpot club admit to being tinpot EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:03 pm

I don't wear speedos, my hat & scarf don't match nor have I ever bought anything from Sports Direct. But I like musicals. I think on that basis I may well be gay.
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: Tinpot club admit to being tinpot   Tinpot club admit to being tinpot EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 10:40 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Jesus wept, wouldnt believe it was 2013 would you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tinpot club admit to being tinpot   Tinpot club admit to being tinpot EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:06 pm

U Watt?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tinpot club admit to being tinpot   Tinpot club admit to being tinpot Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinpot club admit to being tinpot
Page 1 of 1