Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

World Cup Draw.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

World Cup Draw..... Empty
PostSubject: World Cup Draw.....   World Cup Draw..... EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:15 am

World Cup Draw..... World-cup-1966

Well there's no harm in dreaming is there !!!

Starting to get excited about this now jocolor  not only important who we draw but also where we play because of the sunny 

Can we win it ? can we f**k...................but we've got more chance than Jockland Very Happy 

COME ON ENGLAND
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Draw.....   World Cup Draw..... EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:26 am

quarter finals at best
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Draw.....   World Cup Draw..... EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:31 am

Getting to the quarters in South America would equate to punching well above our weight.

Bad draw and we won't even get out the group if our defeats to the Kraut reserves, or, more to the point Chile are anything to go by.

Hart needs to establish himself in City's team again too, or we'll be fooked before we start. Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Draw.....   World Cup Draw..... EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 11:37 am

Woy has said all England fans should have a bet on England to win the World Cup, but just £10. If you would all like to strike that bet at 25-1, just give me a shout Very Happy 

Incidentally, Coral are offering 33-1 on John Sheridan becoming the new Sheff Weds manager, where Bet Victor are offering 100-1 scratch 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Draw.....   World Cup Draw..... EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:

Can we win it ? can we f**k...................but we've got more chance than Jockland  Very Happy 

COME ON ENGLAND
Ha ha ha, fecking spot on.

As Woy points out, much to the chagrin of the mayor of jungle central, a favourable draw sees us down South and on the coast, feck who we have got to play, English boys can't play in 90/90, high temperatures and humidity did for the Spaniels in the Confed Cup and they are better suited than ours.

I am not so bothered about Hart, he's a dodge and will always have a rickett in his bag, we need an RB and a couple of good CBs to come out of the undergrowth, Walker and Cahill will just not cut it, then for some of the kids to get more game time in the Prem and really kick on. Barkley, Lallana, Oxtail, Morrison, Ward Prowse, Wilshire, Henderson, Cleverly or even the lad Hughes at Derby, a couple or three of them have got to step up big time for us to have any kind of chance of making the latter stages while someone other than Shrek or Sturridge needs to start hitting the onion bag, the likes of Jersey Joe, Townsend and one or two other young'uns flatter a bit but the proof is in in the goals scored column.

FACKING CAM ON ENGLAND !!!
Back to top Go down
GreenWhiteBlack

GreenWhiteBlack

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Draw.....   World Cup Draw..... EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 5:35 pm

Pleased with that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Draw.....   World Cup Draw..... EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:17 pm

Looks tough but who knows? when its looked easy in the past we have struggled. not being fancied lifts the pressure. i think we will piss it!!!!! come on ingerland.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Draw.....   World Cup Draw..... EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:38 pm

GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Pleased with that
A four times winner and a two time winner who won last time at this venue and you're pleased?

Not a bad draw as we will be playing a European team up the jungle, no hopers in Belo Horizonte to finish up with, it's 1950 all over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Draw.....   World Cup Draw..... EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Pleased with that
A four times winner and a two time winner who won last time at this venue and you're pleased?

Not a bad draw as we will be playing a European team up the jungle, no hopers in Belo Horizonte to finish up with, it's 1950 all over again.
Tis, i hope nelson mandela's triumph, can inspire us underdogs to victory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Draw.....   World Cup Draw..... EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:44 pm

I'm not overly confident on this one, hey ho, carry on up the jungle. affraid 
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Draw.....   World Cup Draw..... EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:51 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Tis, i hope nelson mandela's triumph, can inspire us underdogs to victory.
I didn't know he road a motor cycle?

I am not quite so sure about the "triumph" of Sarf, my missus' family have been gradually extricating themselves after the best part of half a century due to the increasing crime and violence.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Draw.....   World Cup Draw..... EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 7:14 pm

Hmmm...could have been worse, but could have been a lot kinder too.

At least it's another European team we play in the Jungle. I'd snap ur hand off now for two draws against the Eyeties and Uruguay, and let it ride on beating Costa Rica to progress.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Draw.....   World Cup Draw..... EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 9:26 pm

beat costa rica ? 1-1 surely:alien: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Cup Draw.....   World Cup Draw..... Empty

Back to top Go down

World Cup Draw.....
Page 1 of 1