Elias
Tringreen
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

spowell92 on the farm Empty
PostSubject: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 5:09 pm

Which one of the Deepthroating Windsor Boys is this obvious multi ?

Looking at the style, I'd guess the fat controller himself. 'Nativity' santa rendeer lol! 

spowell 92

There are issues of course. But let's not forget to mention all the good things happening too. The current ownership/board to fan relations are better than I've previously experienced with regular Q&As with different supporters groups or just general supporters. Same goes for the playing staff being involved with these types of events, such as the recent Q&A with John Sheridan and Harbin. And didn't Brano and Trotman appear at a recent senior greens event?

The pasty supplier was voted for by the fans, I personally would have had Ivor's but hey ho  Wink

There are still issues at this club, but as far as I can see there is the intention to fix these. The issue of the tannoy was brought up at the recent Q&A for example and they've already been looking at resolving this issue as well as considering a whole new PA system for the entire ground while looking to sort something out for the new stand.

Slowly, but surely these matters are being resolved. Issues with pasties, PA systems and whether the Yorkshire fan base likes the London branch are minor matters compared to what was happening on the pitch. With on the field issues stabilising i guess the attention can turn to all these other problems, but I guess it was about priorities and to a degree nativity with Brent's initial ownership. Now that Martyn Starnes is here, the club should beginning to turn itself around off the field, but more importantly on it!  :scarf:  :thumbs:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:03 pm

I think it was stated by someone on here that he knew the person & s/he is a genuine poster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:06 pm

GreenSam jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:19 pm

missed a game but was cheered up when he saw the line up jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Come on then. Who claims to know that this recent farm addition is for real ? How could anyone with such belief , knowledge of the goings on at the club, possibly not have found the farm til Aug 2013 ?

I don't belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve it !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 6:50 pm

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:19 pm

If he's for real and a youngster, I'll eat my 84 semi final hat !

Interestingly, spowell has the same difficulties when using words in the past tense, as another brent apologist . Then again, he's probably a multi as the pig  would never have come out with this on the 'Gravity' film thread in Terraces.

spowell92
Post subject: Re: GravityPostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:01 pm

I had some issues with Gravity. It's good movie and one I very much enjoyed, but I believe the praise it's receiving is very much to do with the hype. Visually it's stunning, the spectacle of it is wonderful, but other than some terrific aesthetics of space it's a rather typical product of Hollywood in terms of narrative. It almost shows us something new, but continually reverts back to traditional conventions of the Hollywood code. I can't really go into detail about this without spoilers, so I'll refrain.

To generalise it; it looks fantastic, has a compelling and engaging narrative, but without breaking the norm of Hollywood storytelling then I think it fails to step up as a modern great. In 50 years time I don't believe it'll be looked back upon as a classic, but I do feel it's a powerful enough film to inspire some revolutionary filmmaking.

Last edited by Tringreen on Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
greensleeves

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 7:24 pm

Jack Sheppard wrote:
GreenSam  jocolor 
Maybe Sam has made an error of judgement.
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:25 am

Unless someone's set up a Twitter account which has a picture of a young lad , which he tweets on regularly and a wordpress blog which is updated regularly then he's the real deal.

I think you're just falling into the trap of 'anyone who doesn't think like me must be a multi'. There are some people who genuinely hold all those opinions- I find the uber positivity as baffling as you lot do but that doesn't mean he isn't real.

https://twitter.com/LatentHankMoody

Fill your boots and tell me someone's bothered to go to all that fuss for the purposes of posting something no different to what the 'accused' of this have posted under their actual names. It'd just honestly be of no object to anyone.

Taking my personal view out of the equation, I just genuinely don't think the thirst for rebellion of any kind is particularly high amongst the fans at the moment. Just look at the lack of serious opposition to the HHP plans. I must admit I don't share the majority opinion as you know on here but that doesn't mean that it isn't still the opinion. If more people thought like most of us on this thread then HHP wouldn't be going ahead in its current format or if it was there'd be a mighty hue and cry over it.

In the present climate, I can't say I find it all difficult to beleive that people think and write the way SPowell92 does. I think we live in something of a bubble on here at times. Not that I agree but me disagreeing with someone and that person not being a real person with genuine opinions are not one and the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:59 am

Sam wrote:
Taking my personal view out of the equation, I just genuinely don't think the thirst for rebellion of any kind is particularly high amongst the fans at the moment. Just look at the lack of serious opposition to the HHP plans.

The online reactions to the Trust's plans were massively in favour. Had Pasoti and Webb supported them, the outcome would probably have been much better in favour of the future of PAFC. They actively worked against them.

The 'fans' are led by the nose. Brent's jamboys have been high profile since they first looked him in the eyes and together they 'saved the club'. The continued drum beating for the fine gentleman in return for favours, knows no bounds. They are local, control pasoti and are there continually providing buses, rattling buckets and in everyone's face via fanfests and Gill's GOS photosets etc. Any critics are marginalised. Even photos of the directors' box have been stopped, as hey can cause embarrassment to the regime.
The support of Nool and the gang is invaluable to the fine gentleman and when this is allied to the local press, the council and the pasb support, any opposition receives scant exposure and attention.

ps has anyone actually met this young fella yet ? where has he been until Aug 2013 in the little Argyle world ?

Something isn't right but if it is proven that he is for real, I will try to eat the hat ! I suppose that it is possible that someone who has only endured the Argyle experience for the last 6 years and is a bit of a w@nker, could think and talk like he does. I mean, he has some wonderful role models:joker: 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:15 am

Does it really matter now?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:30 am

Nahhhhh not really Del. Shall we retire ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:46 am

The Argyle world is aware of his willingness to create fictitious characters to enforce his own selfish demands, his willingness to collect private and personal information for questionable means, his desire to stab friends in the back etc etc etc etc.

If you mention his name to people they just roll their eyes, mention smiffy and they say wanker, mention soper and they say thick, mention hooper and they say ass licker, mention postcode and they say freaky. The Argyle world is aware of their antics and those that get caught out in the future deserve to be so let them get on with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:13 am

The 92 in the username is the running total of multis Newell has used.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:45 am

We want Gill to capture spowell92 for GOS !

Any 21 year old so effusive in his praise for the basket case that Argyle has become, just has to be very dodgy, very thick or not real.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 12:07 pm

I expect that Spowell92 also thinks that us and the government are all in it together, the energy companies have a fair pricing structure and it could all be much worse, some people make me want to vomit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:08 pm

Spowell92 is goin Villa next week..........fancy a trip to England's second city bhey ? it'll be just like firty years ago !! jocolor 

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=80846
Back to top Go down
Dingle

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 1:23 pm

Considering he's a uni student it's surprising he doesn't appear to know the difference in 'me, myself, I'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 3:00 pm

Sam Powell might be real. spowell92 might not be the same person though
Back to top Go down
GreenSam

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 4:51 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Sam Powell might be real. spowell92 might not be the same person though
I've exchanged tweets with him, he'd know if his name was being falsely used on Pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 6:22 pm

I reckon it's SAMs multi so that he can post what he really feels. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:08 pm

I think he's Ollie's twin brother. Their cups certainly doth runneth over. jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:29 pm

might pop down for that, what times the ko ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 7:23 am

We don't tend to get much 'wrong' on here.

Maybe the boy could be persuaded by Sam to come into the Lion's Den and poke him in the eye with a gert big Aviva stick ?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:34 pm

i'll have a look for him on tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: spowell92 on the farm   spowell92 on the farm Empty

Back to top Go down

spowell92 on the farm
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next