mouldyoldgoat
Czarcasm
Mapperley, darling
seadog
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Lostprophets lead singer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:24 pm

Angry wrote:
poor choice of words knecht considering the thread and what its about.

What did you think I was suggesting?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:26 pm

knecht wrote:
Angry wrote:

saying sucking cock when that was one of the ways this sick feck and the mother of one of them abused a baby is perhaps not a term i would have used to try and score petty points with someone you disagree with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:31 pm

I don't think knecht's the type to do a LOL pun Angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:36 pm

Angry wrote:
knecht wrote:
Angry wrote:

saying sucking cock when that was one of the ways this sick feck and the mother of one of them abused a baby is perhaps not a term i would have used to try and score petty points with someone you disagree with.

So you believe that calling someone a cock-sucker is unacceptable? Who do you think I was calling a cock-sucker? It's not a description that's in my vocabulary.

I'll have you know, hairy, that I have done a LOL pun. But it was a long time ago and I regretted it immediately.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:42 pm

knecht wrote:
Angry wrote:
knecht wrote:
Angry wrote:

So you believe that calling someone a cock-sucker is unacceptable? Who do you think I was calling a cock-sucker? It's not a description that's in my vocabulary.

I'll have you know, hairy, that I have done a LOL pun. But it was a long time ago and I regretted it immediately.

how many hail marys did it cost you ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 8:16 pm

No pm from knecht yet - I was hoping to discover that Tis is a notorious Green Party activist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lostprophets lead singer
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3