Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

 

 Lostprophets lead singer

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 10:35 pm

Quite simply, by taking the life of this 'thing' provides a better deal financially, however I do agree Hairy but for different reasons. I quite like the idea of extending this 'thing's' life for as long as is possible so that it can be severely tortured on a daily basis.

I know it's not quite the way to be thinking these days, I know it's not humane and I know that it's ever so primitive, but frankly, it would help an awful lot of us to gain a little satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 12:13 am

If anyone were to do that to my children I would want to torture that person myself.

And it would be the job of society to stop me trying to do it.

I don't believe in the death penalty at any point, in any circumstance for any crime. One (of many) reasons for that is if we had the death penalty there would be people saying that they should be made to suffer first. And then people would be saying they should suffer more. And so it goes.

Of the people I have known &/or worked with who have been abused many of them still retain a loyalty to the people who have abused them - though I recognise that ignores the fact that the subjects of this abuse were actually babies. Part of the healing process is to help them recognise that they bear no responsibility for the abuse or the abuser. Having that person killed may become merely another burden for that victim to carry. It may be the case that as babies they will have no memory of what took place. I see Peaches Geldof took apparently took it on herself to take part in a vigilante outing of the kiddies' parents thus exposing those kiddies' identities to public knowledge. I am pissed of with the ignorance of what she did in exposing them to the greater risk that that knowledge will thus be carried for the rest of their lives.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:22 pm

Execute the scum, he gave up the right to live. the same with the scum that murdered the soldier. liberal left wing bollocks have let these animals thrive, i have always believed in the death penalty, i know some people dont, but i would love to see it return, so would the vast majority of normal right minded voters.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne



Posts : 2539
Join date : 2013-11-21
Age : 60

Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 6:43 pm

If any of us fathers took the law into our own hands as some suggest they would. then our children would be deprived of our care as we would be in prison for rather a long time.

Protect society, lock them up for good, innocent people have been hung before..........
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 29, 2013 7:30 pm

PatDunne wrote:
If any of us fathers took the law into our own hands as some suggest they would. then our children would be deprived of our care as we would be in prison for rather a long time.

Protect society, lock them up for good, innocent people have been hung before..........
Amen. It's not political or liberal or 'lefty' to disagree with the death penalty. I'm actually glad I am a 'lefty' liberal as I'd rather be that instead of someone who wants state sanctioned murder. It's humane to oppose the death penalty. Here's a list of places with the death penalty...
Iran
China
North Korea
Saudi Arabia
Somalia
Egypt
All great democratic and forward thinking nations with humanity at their core.

I've read the reports and it's harrowing and disturbing and yes, I have three children who I would defend with my life but I cannot see how wishing torment or pain or death upon someone else would ever make the crime any easier for the parents/families of these children.
Ian Watkins should never be allowed a 'normal' life with 'normal' freedoms but killing him will achieve little.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:09 am

PatDunne wrote:
If any of us fathers took the law into our own hands as some suggest they would. then our children would be deprived of our care as we would be in prison for rather a long time.

What if (god forbid) if said perpetrator killed your children? I wouldn't have anything to live for. I'd happily, slowly, very painfully kill the person that murdered my children in exchange for 10/15 years behind bars for myself.

PS: I also do not agree with the death penalty - as stated earlier in the thread - too many innocent people have been put to their death's, wrongly.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Posts : 5754
Join date : 2011-12-05
Location : brent out

Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:16 am

peaches geldof could end up doing time herself for contempt of court.
think therell be a load of media hype to change the law if that happens after all shes sir bobbys daughter!
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 7:18 am

Elias wrote:
peaches geldof could end up doing time herself for contempt of court.
think therell be a load of media hype to change the law if that happens after all shes sir bobbys daughter!
Hopefully they will lock her old man up as well for being a smug tw@t. Pfwa, never liked that rat.pig 
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:00 am

Elias wrote:
peaches geldof could end up doing time herself for contempt of court.
think therell be a load of media hype to change the law if that happens after all shes sir bobbys daughter!
I hope so... just for the headline in The Sun

PEACHES CANNED
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 2:48 pm



Mother A sentenace to 14 years
Mother B sentenaced to 17 years

and the sicko gets 35 years.

Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Posts : 3040
Join date : 2011-11-23

Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 3:16 pm

Angry wrote:


Mother A  sentenace to 14 years
Mother B sentenaced to 17 years

and the sicko gets 35 years.


That's a bit more like it.

Good to see hairy defending the Paedo feckers, typical Lefty' PC, Pinko activity, I'm with the boys who would like to see these feckers suffer properly and would be happy to do the job myself. I shall be orf to pick up First Born's First Born in a mo, we have got her for the night, 2 years and a bit old, she is the fecking light in the world, if some cnut abused her I would make it the point of the rest of my life to make that cnut suffer irrespective of the consequences.

ps. Angry, the word is sentenced.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 3:34 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:


Mother A  sentenace to 14 years
Mother B sentenaced to 17 years

and the sicko gets 35 years.


That's a bit more like it.

Good to see hairy defending the Paedo feckers, typical Lefty' PC, Pinko activity, I'm with the boys who would like to see these feckers suffer properly and would be happy to do the job myself. I shall be orf to pick up First Born's First Born in a mo, we have got her for the night, 2 years and a bit old, she is the fecking light in the world, if some cnut abused her I would make it the point of the rest of my life to make that cnut suffer irrespective of the consequences.

ps. Angry, the word is sentenced.

speed typing is not a skill i have mastered yet lol
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Posts : 9302
Join date : 2011-10-23

Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:


Mother A  sentenace to 14 years
Mother B sentenaced to 17 years

and the sicko gets 35 years.


That's a bit more like it.

Good to see hairy defending the Paedo feckers, typical Lefty' PC, Pinko activity, I'm with the boys who would like to see these feckers suffer properly and would be happy to do the job myself. I shall be orf to pick up First Born's First Born in a mo, we have got her for the night, 2 years and a bit old, she is the fecking light in the world, if some cnut abused her I would make it the point of the rest of my life to make that cnut suffer irrespective of the consequences.

ps. Angry, the word is sentenced.

Careful Tis, you'll be shedding your 'obnoxious f ucker' image if you let slip with any more niceties like that.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 6422
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 30
Location : Dorset

Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 3:49 pm

seadog wrote:
Welsh, nuffsaid.

should have stuck to sheep,

hope he rots
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Posts : 3040
Join date : 2011-11-23

Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Czarcasm wrote:


Careful Tis, you'll be shedding your 'obnoxious f ucker' image if you let slip with any more niceties like that.  Razz 

Nah, not much chance of that, besides which I had to give her up this morning, she had been perfick mind, giving the old woman bundles of agg then going straight off when I took over.

For all the generalised bru haha going on in this case I do feel there has to be more to it, perhaps that is because I just don't have the ability to put myself in the place of someone who would abuse or harm a baby. I get most criminality and can even see where the motivation for a certain level of paedophilia comes from, let's face it we are geared to up to shag the fittest sorts as soon as they come into season, just the way it is innit? I guess, thinking on, that I am simply in denial, but seeing where the urge comes from wouldn't stop me from wanting to exact the most heinous retribution on the perps, nothing at all would be beyond the pale for a child killer imho, thumb screws, red hot poker, electric shock, season ticket for Gnome Park.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:01 pm

For a man to have 27TB of data with child images just goes to show how proflic and dangerous he was. I wouldn't be surprise if we see another Jimmy Savile type snowball case only this time the victims can get justice.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 6422
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 30
Location : Dorset

Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:10 pm

is 35 years long enough through, he will be 70 when he gets out , savile and hall were at it still when they were 70
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:15 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
is 35 years long enough through, he will be 70 when he gets out , savile and hall were at it still when they were 70

he wont last to 70 he will either commit suicide if he has any morals or someone will get to him. Nonce's are no liked at all.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 6422
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 30
Location : Dorset

Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 pm

Angry wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
is 35 years long enough through, he will be 70 when he gets out , savile and hall were at it still when they were 70

he wont last to 70 he will either commit suicide if he has any morals or someone will get to him. Nonce's are no liked at all.

does he have to serve the full term ? he will get a new id when released then commit these offences again, he should have got life with no parole.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:45 pm

Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
is 35 years long enough through, he will be 70 when he gets out , savile and hall were at it still when they were 70

he wont last to 70 he will either commit suicide if he has any morals or someone will get to him. Nonce's are no liked at all.

does he have to serve the full term ? he will get a new id when  released then commit these offences again, he should have got life with no parole.

2/3rds he was told he will have to serve before he is allowed to apply for early release, so roughly he will have to serve 20 years give or take a few years.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

Posts : 6422
Join date : 2013-01-03
Age : 30
Location : Dorset

Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 5:50 pm

Angry wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
Angry wrote:
Davidfriio4 wrote:
is 35 years long enough through, he will be 70 when he gets out , savile and hall were at it still when they were 70

he wont last to 70 he will either commit suicide if he has any morals or someone will get to him. Nonce's are no liked at all.

does he have to serve the full term ? he will get a new id when  released then commit these offences again, he should have got life with no parole.

2/3rds he was told he will have to serve before he is allowed to apply for early release, so roughly he will have to serve 20 years give or take a few years.

20 years before he can apply to be released !
that really isn't enough.
I mean does he deserve a second chance really ?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:02 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:


Mother A  sentenace to 14 years
Mother B sentenaced to 17 years

and the sicko gets 35 years.


That's a bit more like it.

Good to see hairy defending the Paedo feckers, typical Lefty' PC, Pinko activity, I'm with the boys who would like to see these feckers suffer properly and would be happy to do the job myself. I shall be orf to pick up First Born's First Born in a mo, we have got her for the night, 2 years and a bit old, she is the fecking light in the world, if some cnut abused her I would make it the point of the rest of my life to make that cnut suffer irrespective of the consequences.

ps. Angry, the word is sentenced.

I've not once, anywhere on this thread defended peadophiles.

The judicial report was published yesterday. It's pretty awful. If you want to read it, it's available - I won't link to it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:11 pm

hairy j wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:


Mother A  sentenace to 14 years
Mother B sentenaced to 17 years

and the sicko gets 35 years.


That's a bit more like it.

Good to see hairy defending the Paedo feckers, typical Lefty' PC, Pinko activity, I'm with the boys who would like to see these feckers suffer properly and would be happy to do the job myself. I shall be orf to pick up First Born's First Born in a mo, we have got her for the night, 2 years and a bit old, she is the fecking light in the world, if some cnut abused her I would make it the point of the rest of my life to make that cnut suffer irrespective of the consequences.

ps. Angry, the word is sentenced.

I've not once, anywhere on this thread defended peadophiles.

The judicial report was published yesterday. It's pretty awful. If you want to read it, it's available - I won't link to it.


I suspect you may have been trolled, hairy. Us PC, lefty pinkoes who love sucking cocks should stick together and leave the City fan to play with himself. In fact I was told something about him recently which I shall share via PM.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:17 pm

knecht wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:
Angry wrote:


Mother A  sentenace to 14 years
Mother B sentenaced to 17 years

and the sicko gets 35 years.


That's a bit more like it.

Good to see hairy defending the Paedo feckers, typical Lefty' PC, Pinko activity, I'm with the boys who would like to see these feckers suffer properly and would be happy to do the job myself. I shall be orf to pick up First Born's First Born in a mo, we have got her for the night, 2 years and a bit old, she is the fecking light in the world, if some cnut abused her I would make it the point of the rest of my life to make that cnut suffer irrespective of the consequences.

ps. Angry, the word is sentenced.

I've not once, anywhere on this thread defended peadophiles.

The judicial report was published yesterday. It's pretty awful. If you want to read it, it's available - I won't link to it.


I suspect you may have been trolled, hairy. Us PC, lefty pinkoes who love sucking cocks should stick together and leave the City fan to play with himself. In fact I was told something about him recently which I shall share via PM.

He's Chris Webb?
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

Posts : 14288
Join date : 2013-08-16
Age : 36

Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:22 pm

poor choice of words knecht considering the thread and what its about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lostprophets lead singer   Lostprophets lead singer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Lostprophets lead singer
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic :: Home Park :: Half Time-
Jump to: