Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BT Sport is Free this weekend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

BT Sport is Free this weekend Empty
PostSubject: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Friday – 6pm – 4am Saturday – 11.30am – 6am Sunday – 11.30am – 4am

Highlights include:

Crystal Palace v Arsenal, Saturday 11.30am on BT Sport 1 3 live Aviva Premiership Rugby matches; Bath v Gloucester (Fri, 7pm), Northampton v Saracens (Sat, 3pm) and Wasps v Leicester (Sun, 1pm) all on BT Sport 1 UFC live from Manchester headlined by Machida v Munoz (Sat, 7.30pm on BT Sport 2) Action from the Scottish Premiership, Ross County v Inverness CT (Fri, 7.15pm on BT Sport 2) 2 matches from the French Ligue 1 featuring big spending PSG and Monaco WTA Tennis from TEB BNP Paribas, including the semi-final and final (BT Sport 2) MLB World Series Game 3 & 4 Action from the Serie A featuring Napoli, AC Milan and Inter Milan 3 matches from the Bundesliga

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:34 pm

I've just added it to my Virgin package for £5 a month instead of £15 or free with Virgin XL.

I've already got all the Sky Sports so I'll give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Saints vs Sarries oughta be decent.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:40 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I've just added it to my Virgin package for £5 a month instead of £15 or free with Virgin XL.

how did you get that deal?
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:50 pm

Angry wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Errrr you ring up and demand it or you will move to sky. I do it every time my deal runs out. Very Happy 

Ps cheers hairy will watch a few games over the weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 8:57 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
Angry wrote:
Greenjock wrote:

Errrr you ring up and demand it or you will move to sky. I do it every time my deal runs out. Very Happy 

Ps cheers hairy will watch a few games over the weekend.
I see too bad im already at sky lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:02 pm

I already get a decent discount on my whole package because I was going to move to sky.

Got a huge reduction on my Vodafone contract as well recently because I actually was going to switch to Virgin because they had a decent offer. Vodafone more than matched Virgin's offer plus let me have a better phone, Xperia Z1 which I'm well happy with.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:09 pm

The same goes for sky and ask for more. Also a good trick with sky is new customers get the best deals so cancel your subscription and then start it the same day in the wife`s name.sorted
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:27 pm

thanks for this welcome info, now I just need to find a thread to bump cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 9:31 pm

lawnmowerman wrote:
The same goes for sky and ask for more. Also a good trick with sky is new customers get the best deals so cancel your subscription and then start it the same day in the wife`s name.sorted
That's ok for a year or two unless you're a bigamist.

BT football coverage is a bit "trying too hard" as it tries to be different but it's not bad - apart from Michael Owen co-commentating - you wait, you'll be regretting what you said about Chris Webb. The HD feed isn't bad but it's not as good as ESPNs
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:33 pm

hairy j wrote:
lawnmowerman wrote:
That's ok for a year or two unless you're a bigamist.

BT football coverage is a bit "trying too hard" as it tries to be different but it's not bad - apart from Michael Owen co-commentating - you wait, you'll be regretting what you said about Chris Webb. The HD feed isn't bad but it's not as good as ESPNs
I will never never ever regret what I have said about webb cough wanker. Also im no bigamist you just play the game and tell sky you are going to virgin or your cancelling.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Cheers Hairy, no sport on the boat since BT shafted TopUp TV, cnuts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 10:50 pm

I hope this free weekend works out for BT Sport and more signed up as current figures arent promising if you take away BT Customers who get it for free and the massive PR campaign.

Sky needs competition.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:41 pm

We used to pay £34 a month to get Sky Sports 1 and 2 through the digibox, BT won't let you have it unless you have a phone line, tricky at sea.

So they lose money and we lose the footy.

Let's face it as far as disgusting shite goes there is not much between Sky and BT.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyFri Oct 25, 2013 11:46 pm

seadog wrote:
We used to pay £34 a month to get Sky Sports 1 and 2 through the digibox, BT won't let you have it unless you have a phone line, tricky at sea.

So they lose money and we lose the footy.

Let's face it as far as disgusting shite goes there is not much between Sky and BT.
if the internet works ok at sea i have a website that is free and could help you out for sports seadog ill pm you it.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptySun Oct 27, 2013 8:11 am

Cheers Angers!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 7:54 pm

any more on the horizon ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend EmptyTue Feb 11, 2014 8:14 pm

Elias wrote:
any more on the horizon ?

i think there will be. Despite BT Sport's strong intentions and program content they still haven't attracted the numbers it needs to sustain its lavish spending it has made so early in its life to pass the test of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BT Sport is Free this weekend   BT Sport is Free this weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

BT Sport is Free this weekend
Page 1 of 1