Go down 
+2
Jethro
pepsipete
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Horrific pasoti thread Empty
PostSubject: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:12 pm

I cannot believe this is allowed to even be whispered in secret let alone discussed openly on the internet. The lies and deceit'on this thread and the genuinely disgraceful comments are something I find outrageous.

I will warn you before clicking, this thread is a shocker
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:21 pm

Can you get all that techie stuff on a b&w?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:24 pm

These people (vipers) believe that the best TVs are Hitachi, Bush and Sharp. If the devil cast his net.

Only John Lloyd has the dignity to speak the truth.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:39 pm

Do Bush still make TV?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 10:59 pm

Wanna get Sony or Samsung tv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:09 pm

I like a nice bush.
Back to top Go down
hippo

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:12 am

I like listening to some Kate Bush sometimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 7:57 am

These miscreants are suggesting Argos as the place to go. I am incredulously angry. Only John Lloyd has suggested Panasonic. Hitachi haven't made a good TV since the crt days, Bush are a budget brand and Phillips are good at making lightbulbs.

I'm aghast at the LED is best comments; these people have no idea and it's a dangerous rumour to spread. Verminous scum, the lot of 'em.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 8:06 am

Bush TVs there havin a larf. Even the ones that aldi sell are better than bush. Richer sounds in Plymouth always do a good job when buying a telly.

Ians comment was good. Get a tv with a USB port . Why's that Ian coz you can view your Flickr photos on a bigger screen.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:00 am

LG LCD are the best. No competition.

That should finish Hairy off.

Back to top Go down
http://www.haleendafc.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:13 am

Chingers wrote:
LG LCD are the best. No competition.

That should finish Hairy off.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:15 am

Link your telly upto a Bose speaker system and you will never regret it.

Panasonic telly's take some beating.....that's a fact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:18 am

Ask yourself, if a USB port can handle such a demanding transfer of information, why on earth did they develop HDMI?

ATD, here to help even our pasoti cousins clown
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 9:51 am

Can't remember if I've told this story, anywhoooooo.

About Y2K (nob) my girlfriend (now my wife) bought a plasma/surround sound combo for £2.2k
Obviously this was a huge investment and she was, rightly so, very proud of the fact she'd bought it out of her own pocket.
She was working away one week and I had the key to her flat in Kennington so I did what most normal people trusted to look after a place would do, I invited a few of the lads over. I persuaded them to go to the pub and we returned rather worse for ware about midnight.

Cut a long story short, I got up in the morning, put the brews on and went into the front room to put the news on. "Oh who's spilt their drink?" As I'm stood there in soggy socks facing a cleaning up job hungover. As I got the bowl and cleaning stuff and bent down to begin cleaning it was then I noticed a full hand print on the plasma screen. We've all been there, left the pub needed a pee within 3 minutes of leaving but barely able to stand. The text book one hand on the wall piss.

At least I didn't have to clean up when my mate owned up having a "sort of memory" of peeing all over the floor, wall and oh yeah the surround sound system.

Obviously the surround sound didn't work but the plasma was fine (phew). He agreed to replace it without any question.

Two days later missus comes home, "everything okay". Yeah, well, sort of....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 10:57 am

ZYPH wrote:

ZYPH wrote:

Bose, like Bang & Olufsen aren't actually that good. They look nice and advertise in the correct lifestyle magazines but I'd never recommend Bose to anyone. Sonos do produce a similar soundbar that blows Bose soundbars and compact systems into a whimpering cocked hat. I'd always suggest an av receiver and bookshelf speakers.

The Bose Acoustimass is small and discreet (wife friendly) but for around £400 for a 2.1 system, it's silly money for what you get.

You're right though, since Pioneer left the plasma market, Panasonic are the TVs to buy.

I saw Sony's 4k TV in the Sony Store the other day and it's still not as good as the X series Panasonic Plasmas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:08 am

I reckon Digitron home surround systems at £39.99 including subwoofer is easily the best on the market. Goes a treat with an Alba tv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:10 am

My tv was bought in Asders. I inherited it from my mum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:34 am

Knecht, you're a muso. I bet my left lung you've got a pretty sweet stereo and some nice old speakers at home to listen to that jazz. I'm into my AV stuff and I'd imagine you're rocking a really high quality stereo amp.

And Jock, shut up - you're rubbish at trolling. Stick to being a ranty nutcase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:49 am

I've got a Panasonic, I just bought a fairly expensive one hoping that it would be good and it is.
Back to top Go down
Chingers

Chingers

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 11:57 am

"Bose aren't actually that good". Bold statement that. Are you talking about surround sound or those alarm clocks thingies in the Mail on Sunday supplement or just Bose in general?

If you've ever heard the L1 system (with B2 bass) you'd admit (actually you probably won't) your opinion is based on nothing but what you've read and not what you've actually heard.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:34 pm

Bring it Chingers. They're High Street/John Lewis high end and nothing more. They're discreet and look nice. They don't sell Castle or PMC speakers in normal shops and you've probably never heard of them. I've heard Bose speakers and they're ok but not worth the cash. They aren't even high end to be honest. For the same cash you can get a set of 5.1 KEFs.

As a rule, anything with an integrated amp will sound like rubbish. Bose look nice if you like Ikea furniture. Footballers would buy them. Nuff said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:43 pm

Blimey! This is what hairy looks like when he's being serious! Better be careful.

I have a couple of Wharfedale Diamonds on my main system. I have Sony in my second system. I also have a Pure for my kitchen - which, considering its size, gives pretty good sound.

And I do have an Asder tv inherited from my mum. Honest.

Chatting with a musician acquaintance a few years ago, I asked him if buying re-mastered cds was worth it - whether their sound was significantly better. He said they were usually much better. He then looked at me and said, "But, at your age, your hearing's probably going so it's probably not worth it." A lesson there! I've never been one for high-tech equipment. It's big boys' toys too often. The equipment is probably not working properly if it's played in your typical average household room. Whilst it may be better than buying cheap as chips crap it probably isn't worth the many hundreds spent on top of the range - unless you're rich enough to have a designated music room.

I also think there's no point in buying a system that shows every subtle nuance and where you can even hear the performers looking at each other if all you're playing is eavy rock, folk music or punk. That's plain silly. Similarly most people have music on whilst they're doing something else so anything very expensive would be totally wasted.

I suspect the issues around tvs are similar. I once knew a young couple who had an ENORMOUS screen, almost the same size as the big window in the living room of their small flat. All he used it for really was game-playing - shooting people, blowing up tanks & hiding behind walls. He could hardly sit far enough away to see it properly. But it was a must-have.

I used to have a Panasonic tv which I bought because two different sales-people said it had superior sound qualities. That was about 20 years ago. I took on my mum's flat-screen Asder set because it looked sexier than my old crt. I only watch dvds on it.

Right, you're stopping me concentrating on Art Blakey & the Jazz Messengers playing "Moanin'". Did you know that an ex-Messenger, Jean Toussaint, is playing the Chapel next week-end?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 12:49 pm

Wharfdales... see, you have some very good stereo speakers there. Nothing beats them if you haven't got oodles of cash to lob around. For under £200, you can get a pair of those that will last 40 years.

I think you'd change your mind if you sat in a chair with your eyes closed listening to a pair of Dali floorstanders or a pair of Tannoy Arenas. If IT had no kids/bills etc., I'd spend £10,000 on a set of proper speakers. Damn kids.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:22 pm

Don't matter what TV you have, it's the same rubbish on it.
Back to top Go down
Moist_Von_Lipwig

Moist_Von_Lipwig

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:29 pm

[quote="pepsipete"]Don't matter what TV you have, it's the same rubbish on it.[/quote

Too much sex on the television is not good. The washing machine is much better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horrific pasoti thread   Horrific pasoti thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Horrific pasoti thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next