sufferedsince 68
Punchdrunk
Bob Crow
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... Empty
PostSubject: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 5:41 pm

See somebody joined it today and asked a legitimate question about the proposed GT's private members club and gets blocked almost instantly.

Not at all surprised from that one way propaganda platform. And they have the nerve to call us a vitriolic vile cesspit???
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 5:53 pm

Before they delete it and deny all knowledge of it I have the screenshots on my phone.
Not sure how to upload it onto here.

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 5:55 pm

Perhaps he's hoping the GT Non charity boyz, will sponsor his Site God mantle. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyThu Oct 04, 2018 6:07 pm

Punchdrunk wrote:
Before they delete it and deny all knowledge of it I have the screenshots on my phone.
Not sure how to upload it onto here.

Jurgen Delarf, has banned you again bhey cheers cheers cheers cheers A good question though, pity none of the usual twats that haunt Nooloti, never put on their big boy pants and asked it jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 6:33 am

Seems like a perfectly normal regular question if you ask me. Why would Pasoti think its ATD asking it  ?
Are their avivas incapable of querying membership  ??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 7:02 am

Bob Crow wrote:
See somebody joined it today and asked a legitimate question about the proposed GT's private members club and gets blocked almost instantly.

Not at all surprised from that one way propaganda platform. And they have the nerve to call us a vitriolic vile cesspit???  

Yes Bob this is the building whereby McGuire and his crew took multiple thousands from people including one who put £50,000 in and was supposed to have been open and up and running 2 months ago.
Then good detective work by others (prior to Deliar admitting their failure) uncovered they hadnt even bothered applying for planning permissions

Feel sorry for the people who invested but pleased I stopped one female pensioner investing after John Lloyd encouraged her on freechat.
Doubtless shes counting her blessings and her money after that narrow escape
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 7:05 am

The shit is endless.

I'm nearly done with it all, nearly.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 7:29 am

P.O.I wrote:
The shit is endless.

I've gone back through to March on their website not a single word about it and doubtless could go back further.
Another James Brent inspired fiasco
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 8:16 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
The shit is endless.

I've gone back through to March on their website not a single word about it and doubtless could go back further.

He deserves a statue.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 8:43 am

akagreengull wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
The shit is endless.

He deserves a statue.

Goes down as the worst Chairman in living memory especially when you grasp the fact he was secretly (as regards the fanbase) seperating HHP from HP behind the scenes 24 hours after taking over
An appalling outright shyster incapable of putting even some lego together
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 8:55 am

Anyone coming in to a business to supposedly 'save it' and then immediately announces they were a "reluctant bidder" and "a reluctant owner" should have raised suspicion for a great many people.
It certainly did for me, but then as we know - the rest is history.
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 9:27 am

Is he 'reluctant' to walk away with the cash he's made?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 9:53 am

harvetheslayer wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
The shit is endless.

He deserves a statue.

Goes down as the worst Chairman in living memory especially when you grasp the fact he was secretly (as regards the fanbase) seperating HHP from HP behind the scenes 24 hours after taking over
An appalling outright shyster incapable of putting even some lego together

I was onto the slimy toad before he took over as we're several other pasoti posters. Nool wielded the ban hammer fast and furiously to pave a way forward for his ex best friend Brent.
The motives of the mod board have got to be wondered about? Shore Porky got to drive Brent to games and got his balls stroked occaisionaly but are the mod pack just bullied by Nool or are they really that dense they can't see what's going on? Shorely questions should be asked about the GT bar? I was banned from pasoti after warning that Brent was in for himself and would asset strip the club, it it obvious I was right and even after the point being proved they carry on with the denial. It would seem that your average person is quite willing and able to ditch any pretence at morals and principles when in competition to lick the arse of an Eton schoolboy and yet we are branded freaks.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 9:57 am

I also note with pleasure that Throbber has given up his constant fellatio of Brent as his regime goes tits up. Who will muster the limp kneed trench warriors now? Where is the pragmatism needed to avert gloom on a Saturday night after a four nil drubbing? Another rat deserting HMS Brent as she founders on the rocks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 12:35 pm

akagreengull wrote:
Anyone coming in to a business to supposedly 'save it' and then immediately announces they were a "reluctant bidder" and "a reluctant owner" should have raised suspicion for a great many people.
It certainly did for me, but then as we know - the rest is history.

To be fair he said he would be a "reluctant bidder but not a reluctant owner".I took this to be mean he was quite happy to own the club if the council was prepared to pay for him to own it but he wasn't going to bid any of his own money for it.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 2:56 pm

Sounds like it's little more than a ponzi scheme......
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... EmptyFri Oct 05, 2018 8:15 pm

harvetheslayer wrote:
P.O.I wrote:
The shit is endless.

originally when they were begging for money didn’t they say Brent was gunna stand guarentor if i can remember soon changed his tune though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....   ANOTHER Pasoti thread..... Empty

Back to top Go down

ANOTHER Pasoti thread.....
Page 1 of 1