Dane
mouldyoldgoat
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Damon is alive! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
I'm making assumptions here, but if Damon and Newell have made some sort of truce, then the only person that truly benefits from Damon not asking the awkward questions any more, is our beloved Reluctant Bidder.

Neutral 
If they have then Damon's lost the plot after all the shit that fat cnut threw at Damon.

Damon for me would've been quite within his rights to chin the wanker on more than one occasion and I still cling to the hope that he will knock Porky on his ass at a fansfest and it's all captured on film and uploaded to Youtube, and Flickr of course Very Happy 
Yep, right on the chorus of theirs and Punchies favourite song...

"Jannerrrrrrrs! Jannerrrrrrrs!........SMACK!!!!!!!!!"

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:00 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
I'm making assumptions here, but if Damon and Newell have made some sort of truce, then the only person that truly benefits from Damon not asking the awkward questions any more, is our beloved Reluctant Bidder.

Neutral 
If they have then Damon's lost the plot after all the shit that fat cnut threw at Damon.

Damon for me would've been quite within his rights to chin the wanker on more than one occasion and I still cling to the hope that he will knock Porky on his ass at a fansfest and it's all captured on film and uploaded to Youtube, and Flickr of course Very Happy 
Yep, right on the chorus of theirs and Punchies favourite song...

"Jannerrrrrrrs! Jannerrrrrrrs!........SMACK!!!!!!!!!"

lol!
Nooligan picks and picks and picks at Damon, slurring him at every opportunity he gets like a playground bully and then BANG

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Has anybody actually asked Damon why he stopped posting on ATD?

It's quite strange, he seemed at home here.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:12 pm

I think he stopped posting on both for a while- didn't he say he didn't like posting during per-season? I wouldn't write Damon off as a member of Nool's gang yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:15 pm

Here's a taste of Newell's charm.

Damon June 14th wrote:
Once and once only then get back to the responses. JB means me. He didnt like it that I posted on here an answer he emailed me regarding his priorities. IJN knows full well who JB means, I was put on a 24hr stop on Pasoti for doing it. OK said, done, move on and lets hear your comments about JBs answers.
Napoleon in reply wrote:
Pasoti banned you for posting something JB told you? Again Damon you are talking complete bollox. JB has no sway over this site, nor would he want it. So you, a member of the PASB put onto the PASB by the AFT, did something to bring the PASB into disrepute. Wow, what a surprise. What was the phrase I used, 'self fulfilling prophesy' I think it was.
Napoleon wrote:
When you want something to cock up, bung in Lenszner.
Napoleon wrote:
I dont even know what that means.

It's my opinion that you should have never been allowed the PASB, and now this.

In your haste to make yourself look important you may have screwed up something important. What was the phrase, 'unfit for purpose'.
Surely these two can't be friends now...?
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:17 pm

Chemical Ali wrote:
I think he stopped posting on both for a while- didn't he say he didn't like posting during per-season? I wouldn't write Damon off as a member of Nool's gang yet.
Neither would I. He was almost silent on Facebook during the school holidays too - I wonder if there's a clue in there?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:17 pm

Damon was last seen trying on a pair of hiking boots.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Peggy wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
Neither would I. He was almost silent on Facebook during the school holidays too - I wonder if there's a clue in there?
don't be silly Peggy, Damon left school years ago.

clown 
Back to top Go down
Peggy

Peggy

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:28 pm

cheers 
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Peggy wrote:
Chemical Ali wrote:
I feel like a bad parent now.

When I get hold of GTA5 at the weekend that'll be another excuse to ignore the kids. Razz 
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 9:57 pm

most unusual. maybe hes been silenced or 'offered' position ? Suspect scratch 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 9:36 am

No way has Damon turned, I think he got pissed off with a lot of the criticism he recieved from here regarding his work with the pasb, can't say that I blame him really, he is one of the good guys but has his hands tied by TOR and baby James tantrums if anybody steps out of line. It's a hard line to walk that one is. One thing that you can be certain of is that Damon hates Porky as much as most of us do and he is no fan of Brent's PAFC. Maybe he is just fed up with banging his head against a brick wall?
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:11 am

Had a brief text convo with Damon last night, all is well, he's just chilling for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:24 am

GOB wrote:

Now why didn't anyone else think of that ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:29 am

ZYPH wrote:
GOB wrote:

I did but I couldn't be bothered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 10:34 am

knecht wrote:
ZYPH wrote:
GOB wrote:

I did but I couldn't be bothered.

I agree also that I couldn't be bothered..... and let someone else do it..... that maybe Damon had crossed sides would always raise it's ugly head with some on here.
Back to top Go down
Mark Edwards

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:17 pm

I don't speak for Damon as he is more than capable of doing that himself.

However, I can say that he has contributed hugely to the proposed agenda for the upcoming meeting with the PAFC Board, even though he is unable to attend for family reasons.

On that basis Damon is, thankfully, alive, well and contributing to PASB.

Cheers, Mark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:23 pm

Mark Edwards wrote:

However, I can say that he has contributed hugely to the proposed agenda for the upcoming meeting with the PAFC Board, even though he is unable to attend for family reasons.

Cheers, Mark.
You mean he's not trying to bring the PASB down from within? But that would mean that Ian Newell is an ugly, lying, fat bastard scratch 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:32 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Mark Edwards wrote:

Cheers, Mark.
You mean he's not trying to bring the PASB down from within? But that would mean that Ian Newell is an ugly, lying, fat bastard scratch 
lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damon is alive!   Damon is alive! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Damon is alive!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3