harvetheslayer
Tgwu
Czarcasm
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti Empty
PostSubject: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 9:24 am

The level of Brent arse-licking continues to scale the heights on the unofficial official site. How dare anyone suggest something if it means Brent may not get a share of the spoils!?

I know we shouldn't be surprised but it really does beggar belief.

http://pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=97168
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 9:28 am

I can't read it unless I log in, probably for the best
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 9:38 am

Yeah, bit odd that. Was deffo a direct link to the topic.

Anyway, it was basically someone wanting get some prints made up of classic Argyle shirts and asked if Pasoti could run a poll to gauge the popularity of different designs.

PL2 immediately jumped in with...

'PAFC (That's Brent in real terms folks) wouldn't benefit from it'.

It's unbelievably sad what a once great website has now become.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 10:19 am

He is all over the away teams forum now

PL2 3DQ
Hi

A Plymouth Argyle fan here. I come in peace.  santa

Would you be kind enough to give your thoughts on the questions below based on your experience of Home Park on Saturday?
It would be fantastic to get an opinion of Home Park from opposition supporters; I would then post your answers on the Argyle fans forum PASOTI to give Argyle fans a perspective from an opposition fan, also those who matter at PAFC regularly read the forum and would take on board your criticism or praise.
You have a very good attacking team who play a pass and move style of football, good luck for the rest of the season.  👍

1: How easy was the stadium to get to (from the station, by car etc)?

2: If applicable – how was car parking near the ground?

3: If applicable – how are the pubs and local attractions in Plymouth?

4: What did you think of Home Park stadium and the view you had?

5: How was the atmosphere at the stadium from both sets of supporters?

6: How were the stewards on the day?

7: If you ate or drank at the stadium, how would you rate the food and drink?

8: Would you recommend any improvements?

9: What did you think of the Argyle team, style of play etc?

10: Finally, an overall score out of 10?

Read replies and answers here from Doncaster fans

http://www.drfc-vsc.co.uk/index.php?topic=260324.0
Many thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 10:40 am

The temptation is strong to create an account to troll him. rendeer

Donny fans are chippy because most of their town pisses off along the M62 whenever leeds are home
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 10:44 am

In trying to get  fan-based opinion, PL2 is just a very very poor mans John Lloyd.

Also it would appear the original link doesn't work because the thread has been cleansed into oblivion! cheers

A new low for Pasoti!

Someone dares to suggest something that would interest a great many people, but because money wouldn't have been going to Brent then the Pasoti Mods simply vanish the thread! Classic Pyongyang!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 12:18 pm

I am sure that the Doncaster multis will be out in force and all 10,000 of them that attended Saturdays match will agree that Home Park is amazing and James Brent is a God.

On a different note, John Lloyds excellent Free Chat page on Facebook has just hit 3,000 members.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

Location : Wormwood Scrubs awaiting the imminent arrival of Johnson..

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 3:44 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I am sure that the Doncaster multis will be out in force and all 10,000 of them that attended Saturdays match will agree that Home Park is amazing and James Brent is a God.

On a different note, John Lloyds excellent Free Chat page on Facebook has just hit 3,000 members.

Which is around 2,950 more than Pisspotti.......
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 5:47 pm

De Larf, he's the Soul of Nooloti! geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 6:42 pm

Tossers the lot of em..shocking amount of bumlicking seems that they try and out do each other on the bumlicking stakes
Seems there more pro brent than pro plymouth argyle fc ..F@#King dimlows the lot of em
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 7:55 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:

Donny fans are chippy because most of their town pisses off along the M62 whenever leeds are home

M62 ? Doesnt go within ten miles of doncaster .......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Elias wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

M62 ? Doesnt go within ten miles of doncaster .......

A1 then m62 study
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 4:44 pm

Goodness me.

Oink face beating his own meat on Pisspoti, yesterday.

One has to seriously question the man's sanity. He actually believes what he's saying!

"
Plus of course varying opinions are welcomed on this site, despite your claims the other day.

Anything that is child friendly and libel free is allowed on this site.

Multis are banned as soon as they are found, quietly and behind the scenes.

No Mods (or me) have any Multis, and again despite what some people say, the Mods have their different opinions about various things but they are dealt with off this forum and amicably agreed between a group of friends which is what we now are.

Harmony, fairness and user friendly, what more could anyone ask?

The numbers are going through the roof, and I have already had requests for full site sponsorship this year.

Your support is appreciated.

Just a couple of points if I may.

The biggest way to wind up the Mods is to say what Frank did the other day, opinions are allowed and if a person continues to claim the contrary, that's a sure way to end suspended.

Secondly, there are a few posters (Frank and Pedro) that continue to pick up spelling mistakes. At the moment these posts are split and pushed into a nonsense thread on Terraces, but that takes time. Please be warned, if people continue to post 'spelling corrections' they will be given a few days off, which will double each time they do it. It REALLY isn't that important in the context of a FOOTBALL forum.

Thanks for listening.

Ian"
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 5:00 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:

The reason for the recent how great we are, libel free and child friendly, remember MartynArgyle, we are thread?
Back to top Go down
GreenDick25

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 5:05 pm

Isn't IJN the same multi that banned John Lloyd because he wasn't moderating his Facebook page the way Newell wanted? Varying opinions my arse.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Pasoti/Nooloti is Nools Train Set, he's probably banned around a hundred fans who questioned Brent, or generally were not meeting the standard of Bumlicking required to post on his private Forum.
Nool keeps Pasoti nice and docile filled with happy clappy Gratefuls, thank god for ATD.
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 1:08 am

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
Pasoti/Nooloti is Nools Train Set, he's probably banned around a hundred fans who questioned Brent, or generally were not meeting the standard of Bumlicking required to post on his private Forum.
Nool keeps Pasoti nice and docile filled with happy clappy Gratefuls, thank god for ATD.

Quite amusing that I still have two sign ins that have been "available" now for some length of time (years) that the fatboy has never uncovered
In the spirit that my behaviour has been somewhat "good" here I feel it may be time to blow my cover on the Farm lets say 30 minutes after we gain promotion......Now the subject matter Pig Pig
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 7:58 am

I wouldn't give him the pleasure of banning them Harv!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
harvetheslayer

harvetheslayer

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 8:03 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
I wouldn't give him the pleasure of banning them Harv!

Perhaps will save one for a later special occasion when Jimmy departs.....
Back to top Go down
vincent_vega

vincent_vega

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 10:02 pm

Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti Img_5910
Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti Img_5910
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti   Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti Empty

Back to top Go down

Sycophancy alive and well on Pasoti
Page 1 of 1