Elias
Tringreen
Belarus_Headhunter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Belarus_Headhunter

Belarus_Headhunter

Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand Empty
PostSubject: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Is it moved somewhere or am I going blind !
Back to top Go down
Belarus_Headhunter

Belarus_Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:44 pm

Or did I put in within an existing thread ??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 5:57 pm

No threads get moved here Headhunter...this isnt Pasoti.
Welcome to ATD...the land of the free, a small oasis of freedom and sanity in a Sea of filth,Avivas and corruption.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:04 pm

I've just checked the automatic system and nobody has moved or deleted anything in the mod room. Maybe it's the lack of oxygen due to the mountainous height you're at.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Belarus_Headhunter wrote:
knecht wrote:
I've just checked the automatic system and nobody has moved or deleted anything in the mod room. Maybe it's the lack of oxygen due to the mountainous height you're at.
Definately I started a thread in reference to the change of usage of some of the retail units which stayed within the parameters of planning permission granted, but I asked was this possibly the Supporters Bar being relocated there ??
I'm far from stupid but am wondering if I asked about it in an existing thread ?
If you guys can view everyone of my posts and its not there, then simply it has been deleted.

Maybe you did it yourself................. by accident drunken 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:27 pm

punchdrunk wrote:
No threads get moved here Headhunter...this isnt Pasoti.
Welcome to ATD...the land of the free, a small oasis of freedom and sanity in a Sea of filth,Avivas and corruption.

lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:28 pm

knecht wrote:
Definately I started a thread in reference to the change of usage of some of the retail units which stayed within the parameters of planning permission granted, but I asked was this possibly the Supporters Bar being relocated there ??
I'm far from stupid but am wondering if I asked about it in an existing thread ?
If you guys can view everyone of my posts and its not there, then simply it has been deleted.
Who do you think would do that? It's not been done via the admin account, nor from your account, nor from any other account on here. All that information would be visible in the admin section.
Back to top Go down
Belarus_Headhunter

Belarus_Headhunter

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:03 pm

knecht wrote:
knecht wrote:
Who do you think would do that? It's not been done via the admin account, nor from your account, nor from any other account on here. All that information would be visible in the admin section.
No idea. If its not there its not there. No big deal. I've actually more or less said what it was about earlier in the thread anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:18 pm

Maybe Paul Thomas and his twitter army invaded the ATD server and stole it.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:46 pm

er, why not start the topic again ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Maybe the thread changed usage and is now a lawnmower and it moved off onto the thread about the pitch?
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 7:36 am

You probably wrote the thread and then didn't send it. I have done it a number of times and it is very annoying!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:04 am

This has been covered a lot by Green Genie on here and by Graham Clark on Patwtatti and I doubt very much if there will be a suitable replacement for the Far Post Club, more like a bar which is only accessible from the ministand.

The retail units have been lied about from day one so it wouldn't surprise me if they became show appartments for the student accommodation, sorry Hotel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:06 am

You could always ask Webby on twatter, he'd be delighted to explain why the plans have changed from what Brent sold the fans originally and will be quite at ease with a posh bar that isn't open to general riff-raff like he used to be.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:17 am

Greenjock wrote:
You could always ask Webby on twatter, he'd be delighted to explain why the plans have changed from what Brent sold the fans originally and will be quite at ease with a posh bar that isn't open to general riff-raff like he used to be.
I'm praying for a Nandos in one of the units so I can slum it with the players after the match (will also tweet as I eat to look extra cool LOLZ)
Back to top Go down
green_genie

green_genie

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:34 am

Elias wrote:
er, why not start the topic again ?
I actually said in an earlier post what it was about, in that the Retail units are not going to be used exclusively for what Planning permission was previously granted, but still within its parameters.Very Happy 

I had asked if this was possibly the Supporters Club/Far Post being relocated there, as there doesn't seem to be that provision within the new Mini Stand ?
There were strict conditions imposed on the A1 retail use units saying they couldn't be extended or combined. Of the four units being stolen two are A1 and two A3 food & drink with them being A1/A3 either side of corporate reception.

I can't see how these units at 390sqm would be big enough for a decent sized bar including back rooms and kitchen required.

There are a couple of bigger units in the HHP building which may be big enough but can't see a Supporters Club / Far Post being able to entertain £1/2M pa rent, so expect only bar facilities up there will be a chain outlet like Walkabout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 9:42 am

Mutternutter wrote:
Foul here. General I have had posts removed on here about shirts from Thailand. Not so different to Pasoti after all.
You're so right Mutternutter. It's about time there was someone with intelligence & insight posting on ATD. Bastards the mods on here! They will no longer silence me. Anyone actually wanting to know the real identity of the people behind pasoti and ATD please pm me and I will provide the information.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 10:09 am

Mutternutter wrote:
Foul here. General I have had posts removed on here about shirts from Thailand. Not so different to Pasoti after all.
Why don't you try your libellous shit stirring on the farm then Paul, can I call you Paul? Or Bel, or Rus?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Mutternutter wrote:
Who mentioned General, Paul?

You really must have such a lot of fun inventing new personas which talk to each other on football forums.

Why don't you start more Pasoti accounts and have fun with your nemesis Jameson and Newell? I'm sure you'd have more fun if you could get them to bite.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 7:12 am

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
You probably wrote the thread and then didn't send it. I have done it a number of times and it is very annoying!

It's even worse if you send it and forgot to write it......sorry can't remember what I was saying now ....I must of put that knot in my hanky for some reason.......doh.
Back to top Go down
Rasputin

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:44 am

knecht wrote:
Which is exactly what I told Bella and you guys way before Clarky piped up with the info.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 2:33 pm

No, I checked as well, no posts have been moved or deleted if they had they would show up in the log.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand   Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the thread I started re the Retail Units in new Grandstand
Page 1 of 1