Dane
Czarcasm
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Man United - End of an era? Empty
PostSubject: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:47 pm

Looks like Moyes is going to sign Felaini from Everton tonight. Meanwhile Arsenal are on the brink of signing Mesut Ozil from Madrid - for me a quite superb player. Is Felaini really Man United class? Not for me he aint. Given a choice of Felaini and Cleverly or Jack Wilshere and Ozil in midfield, that's a no-brainer, and this is only Arsenal we're talking about.

With Mourinho now at Chelsea, and Citys billions, I reckon United will still challenge, but may well be making up the numbers in the top four this season.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:53 pm

Oh God, please let's hope so. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:56 pm

Iggy wrote:
Oh God, please let's hope so. Very Happy 
cheers 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Man yoo the new everton, give the title to chelsea its all over bar the sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Man yoo the new everton, give the title to chelsea its all over bar the sobbing.
Can't help but like Mourinho. Just as well Chelsea have a squad full of free-scoring midfielders, cos their strikers are pretty crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:14 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Can't help but like Mourinho. Just as well Chelsea have a squad full of free-scoring midfielders, cos their strikers are pretty crap.
Jose came back to chelsea because he knew with taggart gone the league would be his, especially after man yooo gave the job to davy the doomer, even the hopeless mickey mousers could finish above yoo.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:18 pm

Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
Sufferedsince68 wrote:
Jose came back to chelsea because he knew with taggart gone the league would be his, especially after man yooo gave the job to davy the doomer, even the hopeless mickey mousers could finish above yoo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:22 pm

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:36 pm

Millions of non plastics will rejoice. If it gets the fecking shirt off the streets of Plymouth then I will rejoice twice.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 9:37 pm

wow

go on, keep going ....write united off and see what happens
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:11 pm

David Moyes is struggling to attract players to UTD and the club isnt exactly helping matters. They need more than Felliani thats for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Dane. wrote:
wow

go on, keep going ....write united off and see what happens
Paul Scoles comes out of retirement????
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:23 pm

what and wins another premier league medal ? if the cap fits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:24 pm

It's a wish list Dane not put up as a fact. You must admit that they are lucky to keep hold of Rooney. It took Wednesday afternoons off and a pass to the Widowed pensioners club to do it as well.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Lucky ? how are they lucky to keep hold of him, they just told Chelsea to piss off .

said from day 1 he wasn't for sale and that was it.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:28 pm

Twenty years of misery watching those arrogant b@stards win everything is coming to a glorious end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:34 pm

I said the same thing about Liverpool all those years ago.

I always used to yearn for Argyle to reach the top flight but frankly, the top flight bores the holy shit out of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:34 pm

There is nothing like a plastic ManU supporter for missing the joke. Personally I couldn't give a flying feck if ManU disappear up their own rectum and reappear as the Tiller Girls.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:36 pm

your a wanker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Dane. wrote:
Lucky ? how are they lucky to keep hold of him, they just told Chelsea to piss off .

said from day 1 he wasn't for sale and that was it.

Why did Alex claim he put in a transfer request then?
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:45 pm

that was widely denied by the club and the player. that was a parting shot from fergie. which didn't help moyes who inherited that saga
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:06 pm

I'm a wanker for being born in Plymouth and living in Plymouth and not caring about Man U??????? Guilty as charged I guess. Which part of Manchester do you come from originally then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:21 pm

Sensiblegreeny wrote:
I'm a wanker for being born in Plymouth and living in Plymouth and not caring about Man U???????    Guilty as charged I guess.     Which part of Manchester do you come from originally then?
behave 80% of utd fans have never been to manchester let alone old trafford.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:27 pm

I know Angry but I thought I'd ask as I'm trying to be polite.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 11:39 pm

United are finished................oh wait

they have just gone and signed one of the best left backs in the world, and a player that will more than improve the midfield of the current champions

this thread is a joke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man United - End of an era?   Man United - End of an era? Empty

Back to top Go down

Man United - End of an era?
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next