Mock Cuncher
Chemical Ali
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Darren Purse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:27 pm

seadog wrote:
On Vital Posty says he's signing today and watching the game ce soir.

Yes he is - Purse is sat next to El Presidente, who's sat next to Newell, who's adjacent to Ridsdale in what I presume is some sort of directors box.

Glad to see there's no hobnobing going on there then... silent

I wonder what the mates that our Ian used to sit with, think of his 'promotion' lol
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Pass the sick bag.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:22 pm

If you had just watched that shower of shite, would you want to join them in the morning?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
seadog wrote:

Yes he is - Purse is sat next to El Presidente, who's sat next to Newell, who's adjacent to Ridsdale in what I presume is some sort of directors box.

I wonder what the mates that our Ian used to sit with, think of his 'promotion' lol

Webby said one of two things to Darren;

a.Not too late to change your mind,mate.

b.First thing i'll do is introduce you to this fecking ace website......

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 9:25 pm

[quote="Czarcasm"]
seadog wrote:

[/qu

These 2 are a cancer on our club
the sooner they are gone the better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:17 pm

[quote="punchdrunk"]
Czarcasm wrote:
seadog wrote:

[/qu

These 2 are a cancer on our club
the sooner they are gone the better

A "cancer on our club"? Hmmm...... Easy to say, care to explain in detail (starting with what 2)?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 12:32 pm

funny man wrote:

A "cancer on our club"? Hmmm...... Easy to say, care to explain in detail (starting with what 2)?

Perm any two from three!

jocolor

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 12:08 am

Purse has signed confirmed by El Presidente this evening.

Travelled down today to train with the "Squad" tomorrow.

Pasoti are sponsoring his kit jocolor
Squad Number 5.

Good luck Mr P and believe me you will need it affraid [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 2:10 am

I wuz talking to Purse earlier, he told me that all of the waffle he supposedly fed Newell in the director's box was lies.

"The aviva world is my fookin' oyster" he snarled vehemently, as he ferociously slammed down his meaty fist onto the white fluffy cat perched innocently on his armchair.

"I can't wait ter help my bumchum Ridsdale rinse the GTs dry, pick up a fat fooker of a final paycheck, then maybes even become the fookin' manager once Fletcher is sacked. I'll show him fookin' thumbs up, little man Fletcher, only in my saga it'll also involve the supple arsehole of the supportive green army. Fookin' mugs!"

At this, Purse defied the last 20 years of his career by turning neatly on a sixpence, delicately caressing a flower, and helping a nearby swilly burd lying in a bus-stop give birth to a baby, which he promptly blessed.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:24 am

Mock Cuncher wrote:
I wuz talking to Purse earlier, he told me that all of the waffle he supposedly fed Newell in the director's box was lies.

"The aviva world is my fookin' oyster" he snarled vehemently, as he ferociously slammed down his meaty fist onto the white fluffy cat perched innocently on his armchair.

"I can't wait ter help my bumchum Ridsdale rinse the GTs dry, pick up a fat fooker of a final paycheck, then maybes even become the fookin' manager once Fletcher is sacked. I'll show him fookin' thumbs up, little man Fletcher, only in my saga it'll also involve the supple arsehole of the supportive green army. Fookin' mugs!"

At this, Purse defied the last 20 years of his career by turning neatly on a sixpence, delicately caressing a flower, and helping a nearby swilly burd lying in a bus-stop give birth to a baby, which he promptly blessed.

lol!

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 7:40 am

Czarcasm wrote:
Mock Cuncher wrote:

lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 1:13 pm

it's the cultural influence of Melbourne I blame
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 8:39 am

It looks like Mock might well have more than a point.
After reading that Club sponsored nonsense from IJN about Darren Purse bleeding green already and how impressed he was with the commitment to the cause, I thought I would check up on Dazzer's own comments.
Didn't have to look far ... just like Baggo' 1, on Baggo' 2, he spins how he's so commited to our cause already, and in fact he's SO commited that he WON'T be moving his family down here. Well, that's commitment for you. clown
My mind is taken back to the likes of Gow and Crawford .... how long did they last down here in digs... it's just all bullshit.
Back to top Go down
125+1

125+1

PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 9:32 am

penzancepirate wrote:
It looks like Mock might well have more than a point.
After reading that Club sponsored nonsense from IJN about Darren Purse bleeding green already and how impressed he was with the commitment to the cause, I thought I would check up on Dazzer's own comments.
Didn't have to look far ... just like Baggo' 1, on Baggo' 2, he spins how he's so commited to our cause already, and in fact he's SO commited that he WON'T be moving his family down here. Well, that's commitment for you. clown
My mind is taken back to the likes of Gow and Crawford .... how long did they last down here in digs... it's just all bullshit.

Umm you lot on here really need to get over your war with pasoti its getting predictably sad now.

We have the experianced centre back weve been crying out for, and just because pasoti post something about him all a sudden he starts to get slated.

Alot of players dont move thier family's down with them, it happens all the time, would you really uproot all your family including your kids without testing the water first? He's on loan til January when both parties can change their mind, so whats the point, it doesnt show your any less commited.

As for Gow, he didnt want to be here end of, Sturrock had to give him 3 public deadlines before he signed and in the end it was only for the money.

And as for crawford, yes he struggled with being apart from his family not helped by his wife have an alleged affair with a former team mate.

Feeney, although not the greatest goalscorer, is 100% commited yet commutes to see his family.

Really Really sad pp.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Thanks for your opinion 125, I'm sure we'll all take on board your advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darren Purse   Darren Purse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darren Purse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2