HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fill in the survey

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 8:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The main reason for doing it is Argylegames response on that thread.
What a gay.

alien

Also it gives you the chance to comment to the Trust (I genuinely expect they think the results are going to be unbelievably in favour of what they've done thus far and will be shocked by the results). Don't complain that our voice is never heard if you can't even be bothered to take a 3 minute survey.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Freathy

Freathy

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:06 am

I have just completed it. I am most decidedly VERY UNSATISFIED!!!! Mad

I'm glad there was a free text comments box too.

Back to top Go down

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:20 am

Is there a point?

I mean it's just intended for pasoti users and not all fans or it would have been linked on all Argyle related sites by JL.

Massive pat on the back for the pasoti trust etc etc blah blah blah.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:22 am

They are not going to get many "nice" answers from users of this forum.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:26 am

Way of letting the trust know that there are other fans elsewhere, and they are not happy with the way the trust are conducting business.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:30 am

I said the Trust is basically a waste of time. It is far too close to Pasoti - cited the message board being Pasoti only - and said it most certainly DOES NOT represent all fans. And that the Trust had no business siding with Brent against Buttivant.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:35 am

Freathy wrote:
I said the Trust is basically a waste of time. It is far too close to Pasoti - cited the message board being Pasoti only - and said it most certainly DOES NOT represent all fans. And that the Trust had no business siding with Brent against Buttivant.
I went as far as admitting that I had high hopes for the Trust and feel there is a role for the to play...but I feel really let down thus far and don't feel that it represents me in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:40 am

I just don't understand what the trust are trying to achieve. I have no objections to a trust run club (though I would prefer more ambition). But I fear that their intention is to get a position on the board of whoever takes over. If that is their aim then petty squabbles and personal ambition are going to be the rife.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:43 am

Freathy wrote:

Me too.
Back to top Go down

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:50 am

As far as I'm concerned it all stinks!

From the way they made it a closed shop for pasoti users only, to the backing of Brent without the hint of investigation. Then there's the disruption to another fans forum by one of the people that runs the forum that the Trust chose to use for fans views, it all just wreaks of whispers in darkened corners and self advancement.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:10 pm

You would think that with the farm's record of being ever so willing but totally clueless when visualising the bigger picture, the trust would go out of its way to listen to our opinions.
But that would be so un all things Argyle. No
Back to top Go down

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:25 pm

It's not just us Tring, what reason was given for missing out users of Vital?

If anything Vital would have been perfect for hosting the Trust forum with their independent and unbiased agenda, but no, they went for the option where comments are modified, deleted and altered, where users are banned for personal issues and where their favourite (heaven knows why!) potential buyer could be haled as king without the hint of opposition.

Like I said, it all stinks!
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 12:52 pm

GOB wrote:
It's not just us Tring, what reason was given for missing out users of Vital?

If anything Vital would have been perfect for hosting the Trust forum with their independent and unbiased agenda, but no, they went for the option where comments are modified, deleted and altered, where users are banned for personal issues and where their favourite (heaven knows why!) potential buyer could be haled as king without the hint of opposition.

Like I said, it all stinks!

Vital - good call. It's a broad church and clearly a much better option. But the Trust wanted somewhere where opinion is strictly controlled and a party line adhered to.
Back to top Go down

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 10:11 pm

I'm still getting over the last 'survey', when the Taverners were asked by Ridsdale to gage opinion on the pricing for next season's L2 games.
I've never ever seen a questionaire warning people not to be stupid with their answers and pointing people to the correct range of answer .... I mean, what are these people on ?
Back to top Go down

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 12:59 am

I am glad the crest situation was included, I really want the old one back
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:26 am

cobipafc wrote:

Yes, they are really dealing with the big issues

F***ing nora Mad
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:53 am

Freathy wrote:
cobipafc wrote:

Yes, they are really dealing with the big issues

F***ing nora Mad

geek lol!
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:37 pm

as weve all filled in the survey and all given roughly the same responses by the sounds of it, im full of optomism today

hang on, this is argo though, feck pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
pepsipete

pepsipete

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 4:00 pm

Silly Boy Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 8:52 pm

Completed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fill in the survey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fill in the survey   Fill in the survey Empty

Back to top Go down

Fill in the survey
Page 1 of 1